Mrs Hinch #273 A millionaire with awful hair, had a tattoo but now it's not there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion by @AC55

- A millionaire with awful hair, had a tattoo but now it's not there?

Last thread catch up
Weekend off.
Monday
She’s back.
New bigger (#gifted) fish tank is coming for her brood of fish.
Zzzzz
Hen and Ron waiting for the postman to bring her more ebay tit, not yet shown.
She finally made a cheese sandwich for Ron, made with sliced cheese and a dollop of tomato puree. Yuk. – it became a toastie, cut into a small heart and cooked in the waffle maker.
The fridge was tidied out and cleaned with 1 product, Hooray for the environment.
Ron now owns a pair of flip flops - in November - she can’t cope guys.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Previous threads for evidence of hard work
Monday
Put on her make-up and made a tit’s arse of it - earned £24k for it though, bog cleaned, lunch, Tesco’s together to buy non essential's. a lovely dry dinner was 'made'.
Tuesday
A few polls, posts, tidying, walking (to ma’s), changed song lyrics to include trolls, admitted she was away with the fairies at school, showed her beauty box off, laughed at Inch’s huge salad.
Wednesday
Remembered it was Remembrance Day so posted an early pic, then fucked off the gram with SS. (presumably)
Thursday
Eggy brekkie, unseen cleaning, Ebay shite purchased. A walk and had a fish & chips. Then tea was spilled that Ma was spotted with Ron at the same time Grinchy supposedly came home with the dog.
Friday
Completed a freshen up Friday so I’ll give her that one. Made muffin things that her sis in law had tagged her to make.
Then posted she has worked so hard all day, was bombarding the sheep so she needs to catch up on her work, so took the weekend off.

Conclusion she did duck all last week.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

wiki page

Nasty comment on her personal IG page

Tulisa.png

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm

For those that have skipped a thread or two.

Her company accounts have been filed and @atomichabits translated them for Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
If you want a nosy.

Link back to the explanation of her company accounts by @atomichabits.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
2 million in the bank and she’ll send homemade crappy marshmallow sticks for Christmas presents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
@atomichabits does the hard work, so you don’t have to.

thank you ❤ Not had to use my accounting brain for like 5 years, that would have taken me some time.

she’s not doing too shabby is she, but remember guyssss, we only see 7 minutes of her day, I’m sure she’s flat out the other 23h 53 minutes..... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@Poppysmimi, other thread closed before I could reply back.
Lavvv ya too. I just lavvv ya! 😘

I don't lavvv Hinch though. She's not going to be getting any of my shortbread 😂

Screenshot_20201116_183729_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone said about a reflection in the oven door. I can’t see it? Can anyone screenshot what they mean please as I’ve watched back a few times now.

re the flip flops. What saddened me the most I those videos was that she didn’t once get off her arse on that stupid corner seat to engage with her son. He tried to climb up to her and she stopped him before cutting off the filming. Then from the same seat filmed him in the hallwaY. Get up off your arse Hinch. Engage with your child.

Reactions: 23
@atomichabits Brilliant run down of the accounts on the pervious thread, referring to what you said about employees, Jamie is not down as a Director, but it has been speculated a while ago, you know how it goes, someone knows someone who supposidly works for Gleam, anyway, the word was Jamie is on the payroll as her 'Manager'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate the way she always has to write 'soph' after everything. Like when she posts 'so many people have messaged asking Soph where did you get this?'
It's so weird

2 million in the bank and she’ll send homemade crappy marshmallow sticks for Christmas presents.
Well they say money cant buy class! So true in her case. She's worth so much yet keeps buying crappy cheap plastic tat from eBay and Amazon.

Reactions: 39
This may have been posted already but did anyone else get this notification ???

I have absolutely nothing positive to say about that woman 😂😂😂
You know what, she did give ONE good tip once. She mentioned that when she needs to touch up the paintwork on her walls she just buys one of those roller testers from dulux and I have to admit I’ve done that a couple of times!
Sorry guys I’ll go back to being a musty pastry troll now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she think she’s some kind of special having had a fish have babies?
I breed mollys, guppies, endlers and tiger barns all the time. It’s nothing to bleeping rave about!

Reactions: 16
Can’t get over the absolute waste of Hinchy using cutters to make food pretty shapes. Just totally out of step with what’s going on with food poverty right now.

Reactions: 28
Jamie has turned into her witch.. following her round like a lost puppy. I said to my hubby who’s in the forces would you give up your job and let me support you if I was like hinchy. His reply was NO why would I want my wife supporting me and knowing I haven’t done anything to earn the crust we’re eating.. Paul knightly is the same! Imagine how Emasculated you would feel as a man for your wife bank rolling you

• Heart
Reactions: 41
@atomichabits Brilliant run down of the accounts on the pervious thread, referring to what you said about employees, Jamie is not down as a Director, but it has been speculated a while ago, you know how it goes, someone knows someone who supposidly works for Gleam, anyway, the word was Jamie is on the payroll as her 'Manager'.
That would explain the GP story in her mememememmoire when the gp said she is the cure for mental illness and she was with her manager and both her and her manager cried. I was really thinking how come her manager would be allowed in her Gp appointment or why she would want them there. It makes sense now.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jamie has turned into her witch.. following her round like a lost puppy. I said to my hubby who’s in the forces would you give up your job and let me support you if I was like hinchy. His reply was NO why would I want my wife supporting me and knowing I haven’t done anything to earn the crust we’re eating.. Paul knightly is the same! Imagine how Emasculated you would feel as a man for your wife bank rolling you
I asked my husband this too he was disgusted at the thought of it. Jamie won't last at home surely. Doesn't he get bored??? Couples need to separate their lives a little. If she forces him to stay home which I imagine she does he is going to grow to resent her

Reactions: 15
Toddlers in flip flops with the toe posts make my arse nip up every time Ron ran my anxiety was rocketing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.