Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I really just see Hinch cleaning out a fridge FULL of food, only to empty it? It looked like she disposed of quite a few ready meals! There are people/ families struggling to eat, kids that are hungry, homeless people that need food, and she’s proud and giving the thumbs up to having just emptied her fridge? Is she for real and THAT insensitive? Oh, of course she is! She’s represented by Gleam Futures! They don’t give a crap about anything or anybody, apart from numbers and ££££££££££££ 🤢
I came to say similar about the sandwich. In my naivety I thought finally she's making ron a respectable lunch. Boy was I wrong. Processed cheddar slices from needless plastic packaing. Tomato puree when she has shown fresh tomatoes. Sandwiches and fruit wastefully cut into pretty shapes. Honest to god she boils my piss 🙄🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The heart shape is a total waste of bread but surely anyone with half a brain cell would at least put the cheese into the heart shape rather than at the beginning. Perhaps I’m being harsh and Inch hoovered up the cheese offcuts.

Alternatively she could take the extra 5 seconds to slice off some cheese rather than buy it presliced. I don’t think she realises how odd the contents of her fridge look, or she wouldn’t keep showing it. Anyone for a cheese string wrapped in dog ham, with a final dip into yoghurt to finish it off? Actually that would look a bit x rated, and I really don’t want the mental image of them provocatively licking off the yoghurt as they do some more couples’ colouring-in on date night.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
These baby weaning pages are just mum bragging and clickbait. I actually am not at all sure they teach you anything actually useful - if you use an annabelle Karmel book to wean your baby it will teach you each stage in consistency, what goes together, getting in protein, 5 a day etc. It’s all normal stuff like spag bol, fish, chicken dishes etc. by 12 months it’s adult food but baby friendly

All this insta baby stuff is just normal every day or junk food that faffed about with to look good for a photo. There is nothing to learn about nutrition or baby finger foods or cooking techniques from what I have seen....

i had a fussy eater and before I started making shapes out of things I tried other things such as fun plates and cutlery, sitting with her eating the same food etc

it’s not wrong to cut up a sandwich into a heart but it’s pretty pointless and wasteful if you then are Just cutting it into squares!
I remember my mum saying that as a "baby" Id much prefer the food from her plate than "babyfood"
I often turned my nose up at Mcdonalds etc as a child and always preferred a proper meal

Reactions: 5
All I give a toss about this morning is if @DCICassieStuart had a successful night with her shortbread? I can’t deal with confectionary based disappointment this morning 🥺
I think it's a success. I've done the chocolate top and put it back into the fridge to set.
I'll post a pic when I cut it.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed that the caramel won't ooze everywhere! 😂

IMG_20201116_155806.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Before and after, lets play spot the difference.

Juice bottle on the door has magically filled up.

before.png
after.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why would you buy a child flip flops in NOVEMBER! These idiots are burning money during a pandemic. Bingo on her donating Ronnies baby clothes tomorrow!

Reactions: 23
And now flip flops 🙄 in November. They won’t fit him by the spring. She has more money than sense. Why not buy him a pair of correctly fitted Clark’s shoes to support his foot and ankle rather than the chavvy trainers she puts him in? It’s my pet hate on little ones. They need correctly fitting shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would you buy flip flops for a toddler who only just mastered walking....in November no less?!!!! And the lunch/fridge cleaning - so much waste !!

Reactions: 12
I think a nice pair of slippers would be more suitable in November.
We know Ronron will be OK as their heating is on 24/7 but what about all the poor kids out in flip-flops who crazy hincher mums can't afford to have the heating on all the time?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.