Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how sad that he’s looking for a clap putting away his dads flip flops, just goes to show it’s the only time he seems to get any praise

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t care how much you love wasting money. Nobody in their right mind would buy a baby flip flops in November. Lockdown holiday pending.

Reactions: 17
So no offence to anyone on here that has used baby weaning instagram pages or anything but I find them so pointless. At Ronnie's age he should be having just normal food. When Mini Braggles was weaning we gave her pureed versions of what we were having. Now she eats anything that we have.
Couldn’t agree more, both my kids had baby rice to get them used to the motion of eating first, then just blended up what we had (didn’t season food for a while), slowly getting chunkier as they got older. Worked for me and they both now will try and eat everything! Although they might turn down Hinch’s concoctions 😉

Reactions: 7
Flip flops?!
on a kid?
jesus-i live in mine all summer long but they take some breaking in for a few weeks
between my toes-they cripple me for ages

i remember my daughter nagging me for a pair when she was about 3
’ill wear them forever mummy!I will,I promise!’
so I spent the £5 and handed them over
we didn’t even make it out of the shop before the tears started and her toes had rubbed badly
20 years on she still won’t wear them

all that money spent on a pair-for a picture so the sheep can fawn and in the bin they go!

nice one grinch-what’s wrong with Clark’s?you know-real shoes that fit the feet and support them

Reactions: 12
Her vocabulary is so limited. 'I can't cope'.

Reactions: 10
Why would you buy a child flip flops in NOVEMBER! These idiots are burning money during a pandemic. Bingo on her donating Ronnies baby clothes tomorrow!
She can’t donate his baby clothes, unless she knows someone with a baby called Ronnie with the initials RH because everything is personalised!

Reactions: 5
How insensitive and thoughtless to show how full her fridge is when many can’t even buy enough to feed themselves at this time

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more, both my kids had baby rice to get them used to the motion of eating first, then just blended up what we had (didn’t season food for a while), slowly getting chunkier as they got older. Worked for me and they both now will try and eat everything! Although they might turn down Hinch’s concoctions 😉
It's the best way for them to learn isn't it? Honestly the only thing my little one won't eat is rice pudding. She's never liked it. She even stole my chilli con carne the other day. Thank god I wasn't on nappy changing duty the next day 🤣🤣
My godson on the other hand is a few years older than her, refuses to eat anything. He gets McDonalds at least 5 times a week and his parents let him have just bread and ice cream for tea because that's what he demands 🙄🙄.
Ronnie is going to have such an unhealthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 2
does he actually have any proper fitted shoes that support him?! I don’t understand why flip flops are so funny in that house. Cringe

Reactions: 13
So will they be on a plane to the Canaries on Dec 3rd then because flip flops in the UK in November is a ridiculous idea.
The Canaries are currently quarantine free on return but they will all need to have negative covid tests before they fly or they won't be allowed in at the other end.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.