Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sat here wondering what kinda drugs she’s been doing this morning !

I need some.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so sick of all the Insta grey homes. It's not nice it's tacky. Grey and white is boring as duck and not homely or cosy, yet all her sheep copy it. Scrolling through my feed is like watching a bleeping black and white movie. Also all the silver/chrome... Tacky. Did anyone ever watch Big Fat Gypsey Weddings? The travellers trailers all looked like hinch style homes. Fake flowers galore too. As someone as previously stated, you can't tell a kid lives there. Mine are older than Ronnie but there's lego and guns, zombie figures, army trucks everywhere in my house. The bath is always full of wrestling figures. I love it that way. My kids will grow up knowing they could play anytime anywhere, I never clear away the little things they build. Poor Ronnie. Same at Solomons house. I only ever see a toy car in Rexs hand now and again. Wheres all the colourful plastic toys?
When I was little I had a toy box in the corner of the living room and every morning I would empty everything out of it. I would play with different things all day and my mam and dad would happily play with me too. My mam never tidied my toys away until bedtime although she had to move them around to stop anyone falling over them 😂 When I had my daughter our house was like Mothercare and The Early Learning Centre all rolled into one! I kept her toys in a big box in the dining room and they were out pretty much all day. The bathroom was another playroom! Toys and bath crayons etc and we loved it. I see these Insta perfect show homes and wonder why some people ever had children because it seems to me that the children are an inconvenience and a blot on the landscape of dull, grey, soulless perfect rooms.
I can't bear SS so I rarely watch her stories but I see Ronnie and I could cry! His toys are strategically placed and colour coordinated, and you can tell Grinch is delighted when she's putting them away ready for him "to destroy" the next day.
I imagine that Grinch is constantly tidying up after Ronnie, plumping cushions and wiping his little finger prints off everything all the time. The most relaxed she is with him is when he's cradled like a newborn baby in her arms and asleep because that way he's not tainting her precious show home!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine leading a life where the first thing you choose to do is post on Instagram. How sad can you get?

Reactions: 17
According to her Sky advert ‘Ron is just obsessed with Peppa Pig’... so why didn’t he have a Peppa Pig party? Oh I know, so she could do wtf she wanted and also do what she always does which is to copy her friends.This is why I’ve always said I don’t understand how SS especially can be friends with her. It would wind me up having someone copy me all the time. But looking at this post, it’s obvious she copies all her friends and not just SS. I’m sorry if it’s childish but that would piss me off. She didn’t even give her friend credit for the idea. I remember at the time she was making out Ronnie loves rabbits and all that stuff but she’s barely mentioned it since because of course it’s her who is really into that theme. I doubt little Ronnie even gets enough stimulation to even have a favourite TV show or be into any characters.
Iit seems like EVERYONE in Essex has peter rabbit it's addictive to them like farrow and ball and picky teas.

My kids just love what they love and that's fine by me (except my 3 year old girl likes watching drag race with me and constantly shouts sissy that walk and sings cover girl!) When all this is over it looks like I'll be getting her a drag queen party 😂 she loves barbie frozen any princess and it's fine by me we go into a shop she looks at all the disney clothes asks for them and I let her wear them. My son is coming up 5 he loves marvel and avengers but used to be peppa obsessed and that was fine too his whole room is ghostbusters and marvel he picks the bits out himself

She can't stifle her son because of what's in Vogue it's really upsetting. I was obsessed with the spice girls I had their posters everywhere my mum didn't stop me! It's crazy

Reactions: 12
I swear to god if two man team is next I’m gonna perforate my ear drums

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where does she get this tripe from? Never be afraid to pick up one of those pieces and begin again? It's meaningless rubbish! Does she sit with a load of quotes printed from Google and choose one like she's playing pin the tail on the donkey?
She's still so out of touch with reality isn't she? Thousands of people right now are grieving, are out of work, are struggling to feed their families, and are giving up on their dreams because the pandemic has made them impossible to chase, yet she's jabbering on like she's Ghandi!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even the fish look fed up of her tit.
They’ll be playing dead in the hope of being flushed soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even the fish look fed up of her tit.
They’ll be playing dead in the hope of being flushed soon.
When I see her stories about the fish I always think of Finding Nemo and the kid with braces banging on the tank - she’s the kid. I also imagine them plotting a Finding Nemo escape 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I was little I had a toy box in the corner of the living room and every morning I would empty everything out of it. I would play with different things all day and my mam and dad would happily play with me too. My mam never tidied my toys away until bedtime although she had to move them around to stop anyone falling over them 😂 When I had my daughter our house was like Mothercare and The Early Learning Centre all rolled into one! I kept her toys in a big box in the dining room and they were out pretty much all day. The bathroom was another playroom! Toys and bath crayons etc and we loved it. I see these Insta perfect show homes and wonder why some people ever had children because it seems to me that the children are an inconvenience and a blot on the landscape of dull, grey, soulless perfect rooms.
I can't bear SS so I rarely watch her stories but I see Ronnie and I could cry! His toys are strategically placed and colour coordinated, and you can tell Grinch is delighted when she's putting them away ready for him "to destroy" the next day.
I imagine that Grinch is constantly tidying up after Ronnie, plumping cushions and wiping his little finger prints off everything all the time. The most relaxed she is with him is when he's cradled like a newborn baby in her arms and asleep because that way he's not tainting her precious show home!
And then she shows a ‘look my house does get messy’ and it’s 3 toys, a pair of flipflops and a cushion on the floor. Or when she shows her bedroom mid morning with the duvet practically on the floor. Hmm I don’t think so...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.