Mrs Hinch #272 Reads tattle, getting content for the Gram. No job but send Ron to Nan's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy guacamole did Ronnie finally get a cheese sandwich? Ok with tomato puree, cut into hearts and in the waffle machine but surely it’s better than the other weird 💩 that poor lad eats

Reactions: 4
Who are the ‘kids’ she is referring to in her post? Surely not chicken select!? I noticed how she’s covering her lost nail in the video
I don’t understand why she hasn’t had them done- they've been on about 10 weeks! It boils my piss as a nail tech myself, as we would never recommend going beyond 3 weeks between fills. She’s had chips in her thumbs since mid October!

Reactions: 9
Hey Soph, when was the last time you cleaned your oven? Thought you did it "little and often" but you haven't shown it in aaaaaaages!

Disclaimer - I may have only thought of this because mine is rank and stinks the house out when I turn it on 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know she hasn’t been on here since 2001 but well done on making the kid a sandwich (as we have suggested) but FFS he doesn’t give a toss if it’s cut into heart shapes. All I cared about was if the crusts were off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had a few days break from Grinch, since she blocked me I don’t want to use my actual insta to give her views 😂 had a little spy this morning though and feel nauseas from the tomato purée sandwich and the dribbling at the fish tank 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking for your jumper ? When was that then ? Saturday, Sunday or today ?
The obvious moving of the cushions to make her pics look like they were taken at different times 🙄 come on Soph make an effort, we all know you wouldn't rest easy with your precious cushions out of place!

Reactions: 10
Just watched the sandwich story back chuckling at how desperate she was to hide the missing nails 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not on here we don’t

duck me!! Tattlers assemble!!! She’s making Ron a....

SANDWICH!!! 👀👀👀👀👀
Half a sandwich, what a wasteful cow she is !!! Did you know Soph there are kids starving and you think is ok to waste food, Ohh I forgot you give to foodbanks dont you, is that what you were doing at the weekend? Buying trolley loads of food for starving families? No course you did'nt, and why, because you dont give a tit 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Hey Soph, when was the last time you cleaned your oven? Thought you did it "little and often" but you haven't shown it in aaaaaaages!
Hardly see any cleaning from her - just the fat chicken select and vomit inducing “cooking”
When she does show she’s cleaned we have to endure her claw clicking and things magically appear sparkling clean ✨🙄
I saw her chemical scented softener in savers yesterday, large 52 wash bottle for £3 👃🏼🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am baffled as to why she doesn’t just soak them off. I’m not a nail tech but I had acrylics for years and decided I was sick of wasting money and time sitting in nail bars. I also left it too long in between infills and got water under them and my nails went green with mould.

I grew out my natural nails cut them all down and taught myself how to do gel nails. Even so she could soak off, tidy them up and whack a shiny dark red or clear polish on them for the next few weeks instead of risking them being ripped off or lifting and going mouldy.

Reactions: 14
I know she hasn’t been on here since 2001 but well done on making the kid a sandwich (as we have suggested) but FFS he doesn’t give a toss if it’s cut into heart shapes. All I cared about was if the crusts were off 😂
What's the point of the hearts, by the time she gives it to him they are cut into chunks and the lolly sticks are gone. What a bleeping faff for content and a waste of food.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.