Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
What a fucking moron! Playing family day out as they all merrily trip round Tesco.
As for that twat she's married too, it's about time he grew up, took his balls back out of her handbag and put his foot down, for the health and safety of his son if nothing else.

Also, not having a go at Ronnie, poor child has no say in what he's dressed in but I just think that Adidas tracksuit looks so chavvy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I'm all for fair criticism but how cruel can you be to say such nasty things about an animal?
she could make him less fat if she made better choices for him. He’s a pet, she’s the owner so the onus is on her. How does an animal know what is being said about it? He’s over weight. He’s being bashed on the head daily by a toddler for cute IG videos. He has nowhere to escape to and is woken up by the toddler all the time. He’s rarely taken out to exercise. He has no toys. Who is the one who is responsible for what happens to him? Not people on a forum!

• Heart

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
This is your Monday reminder that your brave, smart and stronger than you even realise

🤢🤢🤢

9.52am and she’s pissed me off already
Just been for a blood test that will make or break my career in joining the RAF medical reserves... Pretty sure they won't accept "Im braver, smarter and stronger than I feel" 🙄😒 but hey I got this right Soph

• Heart
  • Sad

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
It was amazing!!! It was so bad but couldn’t look away! It was like in the IT horror film with the lights in his mouth, it hypnotised you. She was a fucking mess. He was sitting next to her gurning his tits off talking over her and being a massive chav
😂
Oh the memories. Photos courtesy of tattlers on thread 184...
Let us not forget the Burger King rap the next day as Gretel aka the day tattle cringed inside out and died a little. Horrific.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Joanna1986

I wonder how hinchy is celebrating Harris being the first woman vice president! Remember how vocal she was regarding blm, she took days off to educate herself.... Not only a woman but a woman of colour. I love how impassioned she is maybe she'll organise a socially distanced yankee candle lighting in her tiny village

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I don’t follow SS but had a quick peek at her stories today. Not in any way Ronnie’s fault, but he looks so different to Rex. Rex genuinely comes across as having a great time and looks full of beans and mischief. Not sure whether they’re the same age, or Rex is older? Perhaps it’s the clothes they wear, perhaps it’s having older siblings but Rex looks like he gets a lot of stimulation rather than being stuck in a small area of the lounge.
Rex is only a month older than Ronnie.
I don't like SS anymore than I like Hinch, but Rex is a lovely little guy. You can see that he's stimulated and played with and taken places (and I don't mean B&M and Costa!) and is allowed to get dirty and messy.
I know he has two older brothers so obviously that helps too, but poor Ronnie doesn't seem to be allowed to do anything :(
He's shoved behind the couch and forced on Henry to try and make us believe that they have an 'amazing bond' :rolleyes:
I don't think he's ever been allowed get dirty or messy which is actually really sad.

I was out for a walk earlier on today and passed a little girl who was with her Dad. She was about Ronnie's age and was absolutely insistent on jumping in every single puddle with her pink wellies. She was giggling and shrieking and absolutely loving it, and as her Dad said to me "Not to worry, she's washable."

It's really sad that Ronnie is never allowed to be like other children his age.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Not one mention of Remembrance Sunday. She is vile. Although she’ll sneak an afterthought poppy on now she’s read on here. Selfish, loathsome bitch

JMS123

Chatty Member
Top 3

1) The dash to the foodbank over the #gifted just roll
2) The constant mention and fake laughter about her using pastry ‘again’
3) WHENEVER we call her out on pre records. Clock times, pasta jars moving etc. She completely cuts them out of her videos!
Number 1 for me has to be the perGOALa pre-reveal by the landscaper, which was followed by Hinch not realising and asking her followers which wood end she should go for? (Can you ever imagine messaging her to say “Ooh Option A with the double bull nosed chamfer is so elegant”?) Cue hurried deletion of this post and the big reveal of a pergola completed in only 25 minutes from beginning to end.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
‘Rose wonderland I’ll miss you’!!! 😂😂😂
Just head to Home bargains, there’s more than enough left for you to buy to see you through the next 2 decades hun!

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Rex is only a month older than Ronnie.
I don't like SS anymore than I like Hinch, but Rex is a lovely little guy. You can see that he's stimulated and played with and taken places (and I don't mean B&M and Costa!) and is allowed to get dirty and messy.
I know he has two older brothers so obviously that helps too, but poor Ronnie doesn't seem to be allowed to do anything :(
He's shoved behind the couch and forced on Henry to try and make us believe that they have an 'amazing bond' :rolleyes:
I don't think he's ever been allowed get dirty or messy which is actually really sad.

I was out for a walk earlier on today and passed a little girl who was with her Dad. She was about Ronnie's age and was absolutely insistent on jumping in every single puddle with her pink wellies. She was giggling and shrieking and absolutely loving it, and as her Dad said to me "Not to worry, she's washable."

It's really sad that Ronnie is never allowed to be like other children his age.
I was genuinely impressed with Rex walking along that tree trunk today unaided. It was excellent balancing skills. The kind of balancing that shows he’s been allowed/encouraged to take risks and feels confident to explore unaided. That to me speaks volumes about SS and JS parenting. That to me is a real thumbs up to them. Regardless of other stuff people may disagree with.
My son is 20 months old tomorrow so slightly older than both boys. I only follow SS because I see so many similarities between my son and Rex. Yes Rex has older siblings (as mine has an older sibling too) but Sophie has truly hindered Ronnie’s development. And that’s what’s so hard to watch on her stories. I don’t like to comment negatively about Ronnie. I think he’s lovely and I would bet he’s an absolute dream. He seems really happy when around Jamie. I just wish she chose to either share nothing of Ronnie or share the reality of having a child rather than her bizarre Disney version married with awful comments of him being “naughty”. Try reading “No bad kids” Soph. You claim to be interested in schemas - not that you mentioned it more than once eh.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That’s a big wax melt cube for such a tiny toilet with the door shut. It’ll be like a gas chamber by the time someone needs a piss.

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Why have tesco allowed all 3 of them in together? None of the supermarkets in my area are allowing more than one in at a time unless its a single parent who has no choice but to take the children or someone who needs a carer to help them shop.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Forgive me for saying this if this offends others with genuine anxiety, but I’ve noticed she only mentions her anxiety or panic on mental health days, when other influencers raise awareness or if she’s been called out on tattle for something like breaking lockdown rules, pure idiocy or calling out others and blocking them. Anxiety really seems like a convient excuse for her for relatability and likes, im also saying this as for someone with such bad anxiety surrounding covid, she doesn’t half go out a lot and mix with so many people, it just seems like a load of wank 🙃 Watch her mention it in the next couple of days now I’ve said this, calling bingo now!
She has selective anxiety. Funny it only shows it’s face when it benefits her. She completely devalues anxiety for others with how she switches it on and off

• Heart

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
Just seen SS stories with Rex emptying the kitchen cupboards all over the floor, little bit different to Ron moving a candlestick then putting it back

• Haha

Instaflop

Chatty Member
I’ve said this before, but grr it annoys me...

I used to review items as a hobby. This was a few years back and I would get sent an item and have a few weeks to review it. I would use it a few times and then write an HONEST review. My reviews consisted of:

A brief description of the product, who made it, important info such as ingredients etc
How you use the item
How I found it inc positives AND negatives (nothing is perfect)
The price and whether I thought it was value for money
Would I recommend it and why.

This would take me hours. I didn’t get paid but I got to keep the items and it was something to keep me busy. Had I just said I LAAAAV IT! to anything I probably wouldn’t have been offered anything else!

What she does makes a mockery out of the people who genuinely put time and effort into reviewing products.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Someone said before that Hinch's voice overs are robotic. I agree

'Beep. Beep. I now. PuTTTTT. The. Beeeep. TTttopic. InTo. Beep. The. Middle. Of. The. Pastry. BEEEEEP. *warning* Beep. *warning*. Pre. Records. Low. Need. Thursday. Off. Beep. Beep'

• Haha
Reactions: 30