Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
And this is what you’re left with....
Least her eyebrows are where their supposed to be 😂

Aw that was a good day! Ronald’s first birthday.
Day old crisps and sandwiches
The possessed Peter Rabbit head cake
Ron in a £2 eBay waistcoat getting static and a newborn babygrow
Hinch in a £200 wedding dress
Onslow in his finest tracksuit
Then to top it all off the random live with them both off their tits, with her shaking like a shitting dog

memories ❤
Oh i was thinking about that today!! I wonder if anyone still has that wee clip of them that night!? That was some fan fair that day.

Omg yeh, Ron’s birthday was the gift that kept on giving!! From the creepy mash potato baby through to the £2 waistcoat/£200 dress combo.....but they way those jaws were swinging like chandeliers in the live was the icing on the cake *chefs kiss* 😂
I think someone priced the weans cake too at about £400 😱😱😱 if i mind right!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

Rex is only a month older than Ronnie.
I don't like SS anymore than I like Hinch, but Rex is a lovely little guy. You can see that he's stimulated and played with and taken places (and I don't mean B&M and Costa!) and is allowed to get dirty and messy.
I know he has two older brothers so obviously that helps too, but poor Ronnie doesn't seem to be allowed to do anything :(
He's shoved behind the couch and forced on Henry to try and make us believe that they have an 'amazing bond' :rolleyes:
I don't think he's ever been allowed get dirty or messy which is actually really sad.

I was out for a walk earlier on today and passed a little girl who was with her Dad. She was about Ronnie's age and was absolutely insistent on jumping in every single puddle with her pink wellies. She was giggling and shrieking and absolutely loving it, and as her Dad said to me "Not to worry, she's washable."

It's really sad that Ronnie is never allowed to be like other children his age.
Hahah that’s what I say about me kids 🤣

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I know somebody mentioned it already but I stumbled across this whilst looking for a rude Pooh bear joke.hope this is allowed? Listen to it !! Wonder when she did it??
Screenshot_20201109-122919_Pinterest.jpg

• Sick

Didsomebodysayjusrol

Not that I’m standing up for her but my four month old has a good couple of outfit changes during the day because she either spits up her milk down herself and I cannot stand the smell of that on her when it dries or we have poop leaks! Then again, she is four months not 16 months so I’d be interested to know how Ronnie messes his clothes up when she’s doesn’t let him do anything!
My 18 month old only went through two outfits yesterday and she had a messy farm yard tuff tray set up with water, oats and cocoa.

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
My Staffy absolutely loves her bum scratched! 😂 Outside, towards the back and not her bumhole, obvious! 😂 She'll face us and turn her body around with her bum sticking out, it's funny, bless her. 😊 😍
My staffie does this too 😂😂

I’m pretty sure you can’t attend football matches at the moment (not that lockdown rules have ever stopped her doing anything before!) but do you honestly think that the Grinch is going to stand outside in November, in below 24 degrees heat, to do something that Jamie has an interest in? Never in a million years. She only took Ron to baby ballers (twice) coz it was in a nice cosy sports hall and we all know she’ll get bored of that soon too.
Bit chilly for an off the shoulder football top isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 1
The article that was shared last week, the writers did a podcast and it sums up Inch down to a tee! Dont know how to share a podcast link!

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
Soph probably thinks a prostate is a type of garden furniture and is probably begging Jamie to get one for the pergooaaaaallllaaaaa
[/QUOTE
Not that I’m standing up for her but my four month old has a good couple of outfit changes during the day because she either spits up her milk down herself and I cannot stand the smell of that on her when it dries or we have poop leaks! Then again, she is four months not 16 months so I’d be interested to know how Ronnie messes his clothes up when she’s doesn’t let him do anything!

Is either of these her??
The one on the right i think 🤔