Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
Need to rant a little....I don’t think Soph realises how dead her content has become over the last two years.

Before she was a live wire relatable Essex gal who was independent and used to jaunt around shops, fling zoflora over her dining table, make questionable dinners for her husband to come in from work to and she was just a laugh, but most importantly she cleaned which is why she blew up in the first place.

In the last few weeks she’s become dull, filling her stories with ads upon ads to the point where I actually thought at one point I’d switched on QVC, loads of shopping hauls and the adventures of Ron and Hen, she just isn’t the same Mrs Hinch, she’s become so boring and unrelatable it’s agonising. She has a husband at home 24/7 yet she takes more Instagram breaks than I take toilet breaks, she only cleans if it’s to advertise and I can count on one hand the stuff she’s cleaned this week, her hinch list being a prime example of how little she cleans as “hinching” is the only list not full and that’s for a month, not a week! She doesn’t do zoflora hours, clockwise cleans or ten minute tidy’s or anything like that anymore, she’s just a dull brand that recycles the same reviews of “I LAAAAV IT” or she is constantly buying stuff and showing that off which in the current climate is tone deaf and inappropriate, she can’t even be asked to make Ronnie lunch everyday now and show off her “wonderful” cooking so we know she hasn’t been offered a children’s cookbook, 2021 isn’t going to be Soph’s year that’s for sure unless she take a serious look at her content and her instagram and tries to claw back some reliability. You’d think with Jamie at home 24/7 she’d commit a good 2/3 hours a day to the gram to smash out some boss content and then spend the rest of the day with her beautiful family, but she spends so much time editing and slapping music over stuff that doesn’t need it, that by the end of the day she’s actually uploaded nothing. Sort it out Soph, it’s getting dull mate even the trolls are getting bored 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think her sheep must see different things to us. She took Ronnie to two rooms and she’s acting like they took him all around a 10 room mansion. And her food she makes is either taken from pinterest or other people’s blogs and the ones she does think up herself are literally inedible. I think Hinchers view her trough rose tinted glasses. I really wish I understood Hinchers and what goes on in their brains. Why do they love this woman so much?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Content as dry as a Nun’s chuff for days. So she decides to have a day off. Then she manages to fuck it all up again by forgetting Remembrance Sunday. She really is a special kind of moron, who plays right into our hands!

• Haha

FlameIce

Chatty Member
15B9AFA3-5895-4650-8C6F-0FAB9A207979.png
Just so you know guyzzz, don’t swipe up as it’s cheaper if you just search for it on Amazon. 45% off on there. She’s such a conwoman!

• Wow
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She was definitely one of those girls at school who painted their lips with foundation and had the two bits of fringe framing her face

Edit - Like this
49DB4AE2-F89C-4E57-897C-2B22A4695AD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
While we are on the subject of Remembrance Sunday and Sophie's lack of respect, anyone else remember last year when she fucking VIDEOED DURING THE SILENCE and uploaded it saying how proud she was of her little village? Hundreds of people, all stood with their heads bowed, thinking of those who have laid down their lives for us, and that dickhead is waving a camera around. Yet another thing she should have been called out on by the papers if they weren't all firmly up her rectum.

• Wow
  • Angry

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So only put that picture up because she either looked here, or spotted Staceys post. Vile cretin. Here Sophlo do you know what my other half did this morning? Cried most of it as today is usually a special day for him. We either go to the cenotaph so he can march with his ex comrades or we attend a service at the arboretum. But today he’s stuck in the house watching on tv and his ptsd has kicked in big time. I can’t do anything, just hold his hand and tell him we’re ok
Still, last year her tone deaf photo of Ronnie with a poppy making it all about her as usual is missing. And then when she was in London for a play and she was stepping over veterans on the street shows her in all her glory
Lest We Forget ❤

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Not long ago I called Hinch out for not washing Henrys bowl before feeding him... Do I get a partial tattle bingo for the scrub daddy story and cleaning his "long over due" 'anging dirty bowl?

*edit* My dogs bowl doesnt need a gallon of fairy and a scrib daddy to be clean... 🙄
We raw feed our dog so hygiene is a must, but dry kibble also contains salmonella and can lead to the same outcome as using raw food.
Many people don't realise this and seem to think raw feeding is disgusting, but you actually need the same hand hygiene and cleaning as feeding processed. Plenty of big brand processed kibble is recalled for this reason, yet she leaves a bowl down that long that its minging, and worse still allows her child near it!

As for using a scrub daddy scourer on a fish tank. Well fuck me sideways. There's colouring in these sponges so the dye could potentially leach into the water. What a fucking dick.
Use a glass scraper like every other responsible fish owner ffs

• Heart
  • Sad

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Who joined here without doing some time consuming research? It's all here if you can be bothered to read?
I get a little fed up with folk making sweeping statements-some of us have been here for the long haul 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 44

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
The shade from SS , hinch sat with dog on her lap watching tv and SS with Rex on her knee having cuddles and watching a programme he likes at approx the same time #shadylady 🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mgh727

VIP Member
Pastry trolls, just to try and lighten the mood, what do we think has been Hinch’s best “i haven’t read tattle since 2019 but they make my content” moment??

For me it’s either the nonstop mum says BS or the fact she went running around like a headless chsickeeeen to a food bank at 7pm at night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Oh my god I didn’t mean it like that at all, I meant that checking a dogs prostate isn’t at all normal and shouldn’t be done, but like you don’t start filming and massaging your dog for the internet 🥴😂

Phew!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plus, I said to MrRM and he very gently broke it to me that we have female dogs so he didn't think it would be a problem..

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
2 threads a day and now she’s so dull we’re lucky if we get through 20 pages a day 😂😂
These were peak tattle days! My personal favourite of hers is when she screamed “Handsnommmessss” to Pluto at the Disneyland parade 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
I don't actually believe that Ron is there with them. I think he goes to Ma's on a Saturday night. Why would the current lockdown rules be any different for Soph? That would explain the change of clothes. Thing is she shows so many pre records now that we never believe anything she does

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
View attachment 302975What’s the crack with this carpet? Looks like it’s fraying at the join bar and anyone see the cleaners been in and recorded for her 😆 swear it’s not her cleaning can’t see any garish wrist tattoo!
Is that a framed picture of the cover of her first shitrag up on the wall? Fuck me, she may as well just get wallpaper printed with her face all over it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

mgh727

VIP Member
Very Middleton to the party tonight, but why the hell did she film herself giving Lord Henry a head massage like that. She actually positioned the camera behind her head to film it; unless Inch was stood behind doing the filming. IMO It was just bloody weird, especially the comment about Jamie being jealous, made me feel 🤢😬 (Disclaimer to say I’m not a dog owner, so the massage thing might be normal?)
The massage thing is as normal as checking your dogs prostate. That angle seriously made it look like it belonged on OnlyFidos, not Instagram 🥴

• Haha

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Again, why can't they sit down at that dining table and eat as a family? Most people aren't lucky enough to have a dining table and she just dresses hers. She's portraying such an unhealthy picture of family life