Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
As if Jamie has gone out to get fish n chips. What he's really doing is logging onto Paddy Power and putting a bet on Arsenal winning tomorrow or the 13.15 at Sandown Park 🤷‍♀️
He can come back and say "babe they've run out of chips", the dozy moo would still believe him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pergola

VIP Member
Morning Soph 👋 I wonder what reminded you that it was Remembrance Sunday while you were over the park with your phone in a drawer!
Its probably Ron in the draw whilst her phone is held close and she is playing on the floor with Henry? 😂😂

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
I always think when she reads Tattle she must have a laugh. Surely? We are hilarious. It must tickle her that we call Jamie Inch. But then again no girl wants to admit their fella has a cocktail sausage. She must be indenial
I can just imagine her getting invested in our lives and how active we are and the things we say or do 😂

“Aww Jaymeeeee @mammaof3 is back and baked her little girl a really nice cake for her 11th birthday, it’s nice people still bake and don’t get everything gifted, @Handsomezz still hasn’t gone into labour wonder if she’d tried pineapples and do you think she’ll name her baby Sophie or Jamie?? Also turns out @shadyessex33 ‘s husband is also an author that was no.1, does this mean I’m not the only no.1 author about....I’m shocked and hurt tbh penguin and mum lied to me if there’s other number 1’s and @Megan29220 is still dropping absolute bangers so she must be feeling better was worried about her, look at this absolute belter Henry the 3rd and Ron selling fags outside b&m, I’m crying omggggg”

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane25

I’m e-mailing Tesco for sure, I’m a family of 4, I shop for us, my Grandma who’s 94 and hasn’t been outside since March. I’m also shopping AGAIN for my friend who is a single mum with 2 kids one of which doesn’t go to school yet so she can’t catch a minute to go shopping alone. I don’t begrudge my Grandma or my friend I’d do anything for them but to see her floating around Tesco like it’s a jolly family trip out has made me absolutely livid, I’m raging. These 2 pricks doing fuck all everyday and I’m shopping for what is technically 8 people in total because supermarkets here have said shop alone. Oh and I go out to work as well, imagine that ey 🤬

• Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Phew!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Plus, I said to MrRM and he very gently broke it to me that we have female dogs so he didn't think it would be a problem..
Thank god, I just couldn’t sleep tonight knowing I was responsible for some poor dog getting a finger up the chocolate river 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

shadyessex33

VIP Member
How did I miss that live!!🥺
It was amazing!!! It was so bad but couldn’t look away! It was like in the IT horror film with the lights in his mouth, it hypnotised you. She was a fucking mess. He was sitting next to her gurning his tits off talking over her and being a massive chav

• Haha

Liz5185

Does anyone else think it’s a shame you never see RonRon laughing like you see Rex laugh on SS insta. Considering they are similar in age they are miles apart in development.
Also I agree that scrub daddy pic was rubbish 🙈

• Sad

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Mad to think that's it's gone 12pm and she's already earnt at least 24k and all she's done is put up a story of the dog and Ronron and a pre record. Meanwhile Dillis in Home Bargains has been slogging her guts off since 8am, has been shouted at numerous times and probably won't even receive that in a year.
Mind blowing.

• Angry
  • Sad

Susalu

Lolz ..i was gonna say ..what's she hailving in between ...then i remembered of course Ron is not the first born ...
I actually heard her say in a radio interview about how proud she was to be a mother to her 2 boys without actually highlighting the fact that one of her ‘boys’ was a fucking dog! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Oops dropped a clanger there Soph. Banging on about Halloween and Bonfire Night but forgot Remembrance Sunday. Just shows how materialistic and wrapped up in her own little world she is. At least Stacey put the Remembrance post up first and then went on about her day. Hinch obviously forgot until she was reminded. Shameful, what planet does she live on?

• Angry
Reactions: 34

LiverbirdLisa

That's right Sophie, fill your toilet with chemicals, then light a candle and fuck off out of the room leaving it unattended.

Jesus Christ, how can people think this woman is inspiring? Inspiring people to do what? Burn their houses down? With their toddler and pet roaming around?

She's a disgrace 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Does that dog really need a bowl full of kibble, 4lb of salt chicken and a treat all before 10am? No. No he doesn’t

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I am sorry but there is nothing one bit cosy about her living room. That fire is ridiculous looking 😂 Ive an electric fire which is never switched on cause I’ve a cat who touches everything and also can’t be assed and my living room is still much more cosy. That fireplace is shocking... who gets a bloody fake fireplace like that in their house, sorry I’ve had several wine... hence the spelling and lack of explaining what I mean😂

• Haha

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Maybe when she said ....not been here since 2019 she actually meant...not been here since 20.19pm ...it was the time and not a date 😂😂😂...sounds more believable

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Henry's dish was absolutely disgusting. She can't 'laff him so much guyzzzz' if that's how she looks after him :mad:

My cat's dish and water bowl are cleaned daily (sometimes twice a day depending on what's been in it) I'm pretty sure Hinch wouldn't like to eat from the same plastic jug plate everyday without it ever being washed.

RiverRoo

Soph. Hows the orange peel stars getting on? Let's see them..not freshly done ones, the mouldy ones

Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Millie71

Long time lurker. 1st time I’m commenting.But her tesco shop has boiled my piss!! I’m a frontline worker and I left my son with his dad on sat to do my weekly shop.I wrote a list and was in and out within 20mins. What makes her so special she has to take them all with her ?? And as for the pjs etc not really essential items are they! Also I wanted to say what a fab bunch of people on here. Everyone is so supportive of each other !!

• Heart

Rose28454

VIP Member
While the rest of us quietly remember the fallen that sacrificed so much for us, or think of loved ones that once marched today despite their bones killing them with age, but doing it anyway.
Or thinking about the veterans who rely on a day like today to meet with old comrades and get strength from each other about the experiences they shared and that no one can ever understand, but are forced to now stay home, and there's not a peep from her about it.

Maybe she's waiting for the 11th like last year and will post a perfectly filtered picture of Ronnie and make it all about her again.

To all that have suffered for our country, lost someone by them protecting us or had someone you saw scared from War forever, I'll be thinking of you all.
Lest we forget ❤
I will be remembering my late dad who was Italian and was a prisoner of war in Libya for 5 years. Near the end of the war they were given the choice of walking 200 Miles accross the desert or boarding the Queen Mary and risk being bombed on the journey to England. He chose the latter and lived a long and happy life in England . She is so stupid.

• Heart

Curlysue101

Had to pop on here I went for a walk yesterday which was very much needed my mental health has taken a massive bashing the last few weeks but I live fairly close to Stonehenge, I park up somewhere relatively close and took a 4 hour walk around that general area, anyway as I was driving I drove past a lorry that said vestlife I absolutely wet myself, I couldn’t explain it to anyone else as they’d not understand but knew I could pop on here and say something 🤣 I haven’t unblocked her to snoop because I know it’ll just really annoy me and surprisingly not seeing her on my insta is doing the world of wonders!

• Haha
  • Heart

allforthegram

VIP Member
Pastry trolls, just to try and lighten the mood, what do we think has been Hinch’s best “i haven’t read tattle since 2019 but they make my content” moment??

For me it’s either the nonstop mum says BS or the fact she went running around like a headless chsickeeeen to a food bank at 7pm at night 😂😂
“If you don’T like iT, don’T look aT iT”

The great Wardrobe meltdown of 2020

• Haha
  • Heart