Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Not long ago I called Hinch out for not washing Henrys bowl before feeding him... Do I get a partial tattle bingo for the scrub daddy story and cleaning his "long over due" 'anging dirty bowl?

*edit* My dogs bowl doesnt need a gallon of fairy and a scrib daddy to be clean... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

mgh727

VIP Member
By the way, why’s it so quiet on here tonight?
Date nights? 🤣🤣🤣
I think it’s because Hinch’s content is so dry, none of us can muster the energy to even try and troll cos there’s nothing to troll when she’s just wanking off taps in her bathroom and doing yet more shopping and repetitive two man team chicken shenanigans, her content is drier than a camels fanny at the moment 😩😂 we need a little ✨ spice ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 40

All.the.vest

It’s so shitty how her night starts when Ronnie is in bed ☹Of course as a parent we all breathe a sigh of relief and make furious eye contact with each other as not to even smile incase we wake the little shits darlings. But again a perfect example why can Ronnie not enjoy some chips earlier in the night together?

• Sad
Reactions: 40

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I haven't seen my mum since May and that was a window visit at her care home.

Then they banned even those visits due to covid and it seems only one member of staff know now to work zoom so the calls have been few and far between.

I miss her so much. She doesn't know who I am, but I know who she is 💗

Big hairy hugs to all you trolls finding it hard right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me why Ron putting something in the bin is my Monday reminder that I am brave and strong? Just about to clean the kitchen I hope it makes me realise how wonderful I am 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

There must be a lot of people following Hinch unfollowing every single day for how fucking boring she is.

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Honestly I was the same for a while. The natural mess of having kids used to wind me up, so much so I said I can’t stand to look at the toys of an evening. Mr Peaches thought I lost the plot. I never wanted my home to look lived in which is a ridiculous standard to set and I would give up my entire evening to clean the bathroom, shine the sink and basically make it look like nobody lived here. Mr Peaches said it was nice to have a clean home but a bit over the top. Luckily now that’s worn off and I’m happy to just let the kids toys live around and our house has never looked so lived in 🤣🤣
Whilst were sharing our stories....I had such an unhealthy relationship with cleaning when I was a hincher, I’d work from 5pm til gone midnight (sometimes as late as 2/3am) 5 nights a week, I’d wake up at 11/12pm, clean til 3/4pm sometimes forgetting to eat before my shift, I’d then drag myself to work, whilst I was at work Mr Mgh would come home from work and destroy the place, I once came home and just stormed out and sat in a carpark sobbing in my car because the house looked lived in, it was clean but that was the turning point for me crying next to maccys at 3am over a plate on the coffee table. She gave me such an unhealthy relationship with my home and cleaning and it started effecting my marriage, I felt like a failure if anything was out of place, nowadays good luck finding my coffee table under the crisp packets, plates and mugs from today and I don’t care, I’ve realised it’s healthy to be messy at times!! I’m also not spending £10 a week on unnecessary cleaning products which is a winner too and instead I spend £10 on Cadbury’s chocolate 🙅🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Pastry trolls, just to try and lighten the mood, what do we think has been Hinch’s best “i haven’t read tattle since 2019 but they make my content” moment??

For me it’s either the nonstop mum says BS or the fact she went running around like a headless chsickeeeen to a food bank at 7pm at night 😂😂
The food bank drop off and the Jus Rol comments on her stories.

Off topic but seen people say they used to like Mrs Hinch. Back at the start of the year I followed her stories and used to spend £10+ each week on cleaning products, constantly tidying the house I shared with my now ex-boyfriend. I’d get mad at him for putting a cushion on the floor, not making the bed, leaving a cup near the sink (not at all a big deal) but because I followed her, I thought that was ‘normal’. He used to argue with me, saying I was OCD, was a germaphobe, because I followed her ‘standards’ of maintaining a home which I now realise are fake. I’ve always been a tidy person but I noticed a change in my behaviour from following her, trying to keep up with an unrealistic ideal. He broke up with me during the 1st lockdown (unrelated to my cleaning habits) but it does make me wonder if that was a contributing factor. I’m not blaming Mrs Hinch as she doesn’t know me (she doesn’t read on here since 2019 😉) but it does make me wonder if other couples have argued over similar situations through her influence. Waffle over... no pun intended x

Reactions: 38

mgh727

VIP Member
She’s disgusting. Total surface cleaner. Insta was never about cleaning for her. It was a way to become famous (despite her obviously having crippling anxiety 🙄) she saw other people were getting well known for the cleaning and ran with it. She doesn’t want to clean, and never has. Now she’s stuck with it because she’s so shit at everything else she turns her hand to
Forgive me for saying this if this offends others with genuine anxiety, but I’ve noticed she only mentions her anxiety or panic on mental health days, when other influencers raise awareness or if she’s been called out on tattle for something like breaking lockdown rules, pure idiocy or calling out others and blocking them. Anxiety really seems like a convient excuse for her for relatability and likes, im also saying this as for someone with such bad anxiety surrounding covid, she doesn’t half go out a lot and mix with so many people, it just seems like a load of wank 🙃 Watch her mention it in the next couple of days now I’ve said this, calling bingo now!

Reactions: 38

waffle maker

VIP Member
Rant alert!
Sorry everyone, this is a long one but I need to put this out there. Here is a very brief, concise history of women's rights the last 100 years.

1920s Women fight for the right to vote
1930s Women are called to war work
1940s Women are given access to free health care on the NHS
1950s Women fight for equal pay in professional careers
1960s The contraceptive pill gives women the right to choose
1970s A movement for equal opportunities, equal pay and against sexual discrimination in the workplace
1980s Women campaign for peace and many women begin entering politics for the first time
1990s EU passes human rights act for everyone, including women
2000s Unmarried women and lesbian couples allowed to adopt
2010 nearly half of all academics are now female

2020 ... Women aspire to be like Mrs Hinch: Be the perfect stay at home mum with a man, a baby and a dog. Make sure everything looks perfect, that your family is beautiful and everyone is always happy. Cleaning is an obsession and shopping is exciting. Make up, clothes, hair, cleaning products and household objects are the most important things in their lives. Keep up with the Hinch's and you will be happy. Write a book about cleaning and your perfect Stepford life.
Push women back 70 years...

Why is nobody questioning this?? We fought so hard and so long to be more than just a wife, more than just a cleaner, more than just a mum, more than just a cook. Why is this woman on a pedestal?? I understand that with rights comes the right to choose but honestly, is this what we choose?

I am praying you all agree with me here as I find this the most frustrating thing about her and her sheeple.

Probably a bit deep for Sunday afternoon but I feel like I finally worded why she makes me so angry all the time.
Most people don’t know who she is. I think I have one Facebook friend who is a fan.

i teach really brilliant teenage kids who do like TikTok, but I’ve never heard her name in the classroom. They were glued to the US electionslast week. There is hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I’m going into hospital tomorrow to have a benign tumour removed. We have no family or friends to help and hubby is stuck working away.
I’ve had to ask another school mum to help with the kids 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but how does the 10000th repetitive montage of Henry and Ronnie remind anybody that they are “brave, strong and smart?” Patronising airhead.

PS if her eyebrows get any higher, she will be a walking #ad for McDonald’s - she will be LAAAAAAAAVIN IT

• Haha
Fucking hell what’s with her suddenly acting like she’s finally realised she’s got a child? All these trips out and crafts... mate he’s been stuck behind a sofa for over a year waiting for you to notice (although he’s still just an insta prop because she takes over any activity as her own) poor boy is gonna grow up thinking he has to be perfikkkk!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
Anyone else noticed the similarities between Trump and Princess Hinch 🤔?
Both are massive narcissists
Both were enabled by domineering parents
Both cry victim when things don’t go well or they’ve done something wrong
Both spout absolute shite on social media
Both can’t tell where their truth ends and their lies begin
Both don’t know when to leave, or how to leave with dignity
Both have questionable taste in hairdressers
Twins much????

I wish I saw the live!
Did anybody manage to record that? I missed it too. The stills were hilarious though

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Ooooh she’s got right on my tits after seeing that shopping montage! 😡. FFS Zoph!! Grow the fuck up and go shopping ON YOUR OWN because it’s safer for your family and for the rest of us mere mortals!! Failing that send Inch or book a delivery slot if you’re so worried about being spotted.
OH MY FUCKING GOD she’s really really reallyyyyyy fucking stupid!!!

*pours wine and breathes*

Sorry to be so ranty 😞

PS auto correct turned “ranty” into “randy” and then “tangy”. I am neither of those things at the moment 😉

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I will be remembering my late dad who was Italian and was a prisoner of war in Libya for 5 years. Near the end of the war they were given the choice of walking 200 Miles accross the desert or boarding the Queen Mary and risk being bombed on the journey to England. He chose the latter and lived a long and happy life in England . She is so stupid.
Wow, you can't even begin to imagine what they went through for our sakes and the lives we have now, you must be so proud!!

I remember my Grandad who fought on the beach in the D-Day landings and thankfully lived to be a part of our lives.
He marched every year in London, up to the point his legs just couldn't make it. We even saw him on TV twice!
I also remember my Great Uncle who after fighting in WW1 went on to be a volunteer fireman in WW2. He was on duty in the bombings in Sheffield and his unit got hit. Him and one other fireman survived the blast, but he was left with a maimed arm. He was rescued and taken to hospital. While there he worried about his wife being bombed while home, meanwhile his wife knew what was obviously going on out there and thought he had died. She went all around trying to find news of him, they were both each convinced that they'd lost each other. A few days later she found him in hospital and they remained together until they passed away.
He went on to work for the fire service, but in the control rooms as his arm wouldn't allow him to work frontline anymore.

She needs to educate herself. Granted she's the generation who maybe won't have first hand experience, but these stories are all there to read.
Ignorance is what it is, pure selfish ignorance

• Heart