Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion and I’m sorry to put her and Remembrance Sunday in the same sentence!

Hinch doesn’t remember Remembrance Sunday because it doesn’t make her any money!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

stopwindingeachotherup

She’s definitely been told off about letting Tuftz feed Lardsnomes. Phone in a drawer before she remembers Rememberance Sunday. “Blaaady hell Jaymay. Forgot them dead soldiers. Quick find an inspirational post Wiv poppies on”

• Sad
  • Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
There’s a lot of “ message me guys” “ let me know what you think guys” “ just answering your questions guys”

🙄

In other words “ I have no content whatsoever please give me ideas guyzzzzz”

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
While the rest of us quietly remember the fallen that sacrificed so much for us, or think of loved ones that once marched today despite their bones killing them with age, but doing it anyway.
Or thinking about the veterans who rely on a day like today to meet with old comrades and get strength from each other about the experiences they shared and that no one can ever understand, but are forced to now stay home, and there's not a peep from her about it.

Maybe she's waiting for the 11th like last year and will post a perfectly filtered picture of Ronnie and make it all about her again.

To all that have suffered for our country, lost someone by them protecting us or had someone you saw scared from War forever, I'll be thinking of you all.
Lest we forget ❤

• Heart
9DBCD77E-5F06-4B15-BE67-D7EC5B510D6E.jpeg
What’s the crack with this carpet? Looks like it’s fraying at the join bar and anyone see the cleaners been in and recorded for her 😆 swear it’s not her cleaning can’t see any garish wrist tattoo!

• Haha
Once again we are all outraged by Sophie’s behaviour but her Hinchers won’t think she’s done anything wrong coz I bet they all go out for non essential stuff all the time. All their normal hinch haul shops are open as normal. I went to aldi the other day and it was like Christmas it was so busy. I feel that very few people are taking this lockdown as seriously as the 1st one and hinch is definitely one of those people. We’ve been in lockdown for less than a week and she’s taken Ronnie to the park and to Tesco. This is the same woman who literally didn’t leave the house for months in the first lockdown. It’s almost like she wants to catch covid.

Edited to add: I’ve just seen one of her Hinchers showing of a hinch haul. None of the stuff is essential. Like I said her sheep won’t be outraged coz they are doing the same stuff.

• Sad

Sick_of_it_all

Hudson to the party but how dirty was Henry’s bowl???? That’s like eating off the same plate for days on end. You wouldn’t do it yourself, so why subject your pet to it? That’s vile.
My cats only have dry food, we wash the bowls when we remember but then the dirty fuckers eat dead sparrows and drink out of dirty puddles (instead of the clean water fountain) so I think they will survive my laziness. 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 27

HollieBeeee

Did most people start off liking her and then have a moment of realisation or was there anyone skeptics from the off?
I followed her to see what all the fuss was about. Was never a mad hincher... but I’m not easily led and know that Instagram isn’t real life 🤷🏻‍♀️ And then I stumbled across you pastry trolls and first thought what a load of bitter jealous people but after reading more i could actually see what everyone was saying about her. And you guuuyzzzz are SO funny! I used to lurk just for comments! So thanks everyone!! Spaghetti hoop pies all round

• Haha
  • Heart

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Did most people start off liking her and then have a moment of realisation or was there anyone skeptics from the off?
I liked the idea of what she had. I like the idea of a show home because i grew up in a house that was the opposite. Our house was filthy and i grew up thinking it was normal to hoover every other month and i never learnt basics like how to clean a toilet. Everyone i knew who had a clean house, my mum would say they had ocd and make out that our home was the normal one.

I soon realised that i don’t have the time or money to have a house like hers, but by seeing other peoples pages I learnt a few good cleaning and tidying techniques that help me feel satisfied with what i have and what i can acheive.

• Heart

Debbie83

I had to finally unfollow today. I only kept following because she was such car crash TV. But the post about Remembrance Sunday only posted as an afterthought really was the final straw.
She really is a self centred, horrible woman and I really hope her fall from Grace comes soon!

Han56789

Morning all, why exactly is a cleaner advertising make up this morning??
If I want to know about make up I'll watch a make up blogger not a bloody cleaning account 🤦‍♀️
She always goes on about “I have no idea what I’m doing guyyyyzzz”
So.... why would we pay attention to anything you say about make up?

• Haha

Cogsworth

Who the hell made the mashed potato baby??!!!! Oh so Middleton to the party but Came to see why yous are all so nusty and it just so happened to be the same time as the food bank shit show and now I have an account and everything 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RiverRoo

Does she know what lockdown means. Leave the child at home and one adult goes shopping. I love a good supermarket shop, but not at the moment. I stay with kids and husband does shopping.

RULES Soph. RULES

• Angry

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
133BB0EC-AA23-407E-81AE-BA83C2DA5894.jpeg

The last comment on the post of the girl who is obsessed with SH and SS, is this girl watching the same woman that the rest of us are?
Thoughtful? She can’t even be mindful of the fact that people are losing their jobs and worried about seeing their families long enough to reconsider posting a hinch haul!
Considerate? So considerate of others she didn’t even self isolate when experiencing flu like symptoms, in fact she turned into pissing Aladdin and started showing Ronnie A Whole New World.
how are these people blind that they can’t see that they are being manipulated and used for nothing other than her and her brand partners wealth?
End of my #gifted opinion. Hope you’re all well!

edited : corrected spelling errors caused by rage typing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
She’s done well to get into Tesco as a 3. I went this morning (on my own) to my local Tesco and they’d erected a new, one way barrier system so you had to enter in single file past the Tesco person at the door handing out sanitiser. I suspect she would have been questioned and come up with a crap set of excuses to be allowed in. It’s completely unnecessary for her to treat it as a family day out.

• Angry