Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she deletes that story of her shouting at Ron. Poor lad. Freda will spring into action with the tranq gun in a min....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, what a bleeping evil witch! Your child is a 17 month old toddler. How DARE you shout at him like that! Evil bleeping cow! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry about my language, but what other words can you use to describe her? bleeping control freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She tidied his toys up 2 hours ago maybe the kid has nothing else to play with 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I wonder where Jaymay is? Because I can’t see him being impressed with her speaking to Ronnie like that

Reactions: 25
I’ve officially unfollowed after being a ‘follower’ since she had 10k followers! Had enough of her selling tit, acting like a 5 year old, stupid food montages with spinning plates and clicking. The content is so boring now! Such a shame as she got me through an awful time when she first started her insta. Shame she’s got too big for her boots now! I hope everyone else starts realising how much of a twit she is.

Reactions: 43
No 1 auffer too guyzzzz .....Robery 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Why not say "Ronnie, No." In a firm voice but not shouting at him, before he gets the the cupboard. Oh yeah, because she wouldn't have any content would she?!
bleeping size of that dog as well 😱
Almost like she was showing off “oh listen to my mum voice” duck off and learn how to be a proper mother!

Reactions: 32
She’s horrible. Watching him, laughing whilst he’s doing it then shouting at him? Can she actually get any worse. All for content.

Reactions: 24
I bet little Ronnie isn’t a ‘naughty boy’ at all he is an inquisitive toddler who wants to explore, she is a vile cow, wonder if mummy treated her like that so she is like that with Ronnie?

Reactions: 28
Omg that last clip with Ronnie! Heartbreaking!
Nasty vile woman, let him do it then shout at him!
Evil witch

Reactions: 26
WOW! Maldon’s version of Jekyll and Hyde is in the building!!!
If you don’t want him to feed lardsomes a treat then don’t keep them in an accessible place 🤯
Or don’t film him feeding the fat fucker food every morning. Poor kid doesn’t know whether he’s allowed to feed the dog or not 😒😒

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Ugh she wasn't shouting ffs she was using a firm voice
OK, she should have told him no before he went to it but if you think that's shouting you have never met an Irish Mammy

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
How lovely was that to hear Ron laugh like a proper happy baby. Until she decided to have a go at him. She's made it look even worse by cutting it off so abruptly too.

Reactions: 20
The way she just spoke to Ron after laughing with him knowing what he was going to do 😞 I think we may have just seen a glimpse of the real soph

Reactions: 23
I'm all for telling kids no, they need to learn right from wrong, but don't go encouraging the behaviour and then speaking to them like that!!
That tone should be left for when you've tried everything else and all that's left is the mum tone! That poor baby 😔

Also, I'm super Hudson to the party, but work and life and that... the whole we're in the same storm tit I think is crap. We're not even all in the same storm, some people's storm is way worse than the next AND their boat is also different. Only someone who's life is quite easy would say that, and I've seen friends post it on Facebook too. These people tend to be the ones who didn't work before and who's lives haven't actually changed that much. Its a good crack at trying to understand, but failing miserably

Reactions: 31
She sometimes shows her true self ! If Ronnie does something touches something she doesn’t like and in the baby fish post the other day ! I understand what u r saying about it that’s not shouting but she is filming it for content and still does that 👀😡

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.