Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before Ronnie comes out she says “he’s going to get a treat out” then he comes out with dog treats (looks like pedigree brand) and she shouts at him.....she knew what he was going in for. What a twit. The tone on a baby. The poor thing :(

Bet she doesn’t tell Henry off in that tone...

• Sad
Reactions: 41
WOW! Maldon’s version of Jekyll and Hyde is in the building!!!
If you don’t want him to feed lardsomes a treat then don’t keep them in an accessible place 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 44
‘RIGHT I SAID NO’... but if your videoing him laughing at what he’s doing and letting him do it why shout at him when he carry’s on doing it you bleeping donkey

Reactions: 47
ahhh congratulations 🥳 what a blessing 💞 I’ve just found out I’m preggers too 🥰 mini incognitHoe 😭 Cooking 😂 all the vest hun 😘

pandemic baby though 😅 eeeek xxxx
Congrats, I’ve also recently found out I’m due number 3 😳 hope it’s not twins!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
“I’d only ever worked in SALES” 💰
Exactly this. When she gets it bet she gives it a name like Tommy, then all the cult followers will need their own Tommy and all of a sudden it becomes the comeback toy of Christmas 🙄 Well maybe not to that effect but pound to a pinch of tit that’s what she’s aiming for
Wonder if she’s bought one because one of her followers who hinch follows shared a story that they saw one one in home bargains (I saw it on home bargain stories) 🤔 I was tempted to buy my kids one as a stocking fillers but I now don’t want to now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she laughs along with him so he thinks it's a game, then shouts at him?! She's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
He’s probably so used to performing for the camera and grabbing whatever’s in reach and either giving it to Henry or her he must think it’s normal, and now she’s yelling at him, that woman doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body poor mite.
I never would’ve uploaded a video of me telling my child off either but I can guarantee she’s done that so she can portray Ronnie as a naughty child that needs to get out and about or else he goes stir crazy inside to justify all her jaunts out. She’s actually sickening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow how aggressive was she to Ronnie!! Rather than sitting there laughing at him which gives him the impression he can do it, then come down on him like a tonne of bricks when he gets the treats out. That poor little boy won’t understand what he did wrong! head!!!!

Reactions: 20
God, that last story is awful 😔 She carries on filming her son, for content, keeps her ridiculous child voice to say he's going to fetch a treat, watches him do it and then tells him off with that strict voice.

She could have spoken to him calmly rather than film, but no. Honestly, this has made me feel so uncomfortable. It's not about when a parent loses their rag, because 99% do, it's about her knowingly stood there, practically encouraging his behaviour, and then switching her behaviour. It's horrid, truly.

Reactions: 45
Why’s he been wearing the same bib and no trousers for 5 hours??? That’s disgusting she hasn’t taken the bib off that he ate lunch in, he’s not at the dribbly baby stage either so god knows why she keeps it on?!
Hinch tries to keep him looking like a baby on purpose.

Reactions: 15
Here's what you do Sophie when he walks to the cupboard a firm Ronnie leave it come away take his hand and distract him with something he can have. Stop treating your child like a performing monkey! Educate him talk to him tell him what's happening tell him about the world.

Reactions: 23
‘RIGHT I SAID NO’... but if your videoing him laughing at what he’s doing and letting him do it why shout at him when he carry’s on doing it you bleeping donkey
I actually was watching her story kind of laughing at little Ron getting the treat as it was cute then then got a shock when her tone switched oh my gosh

Reactions: 24
Does anyone else thing that any cleaning footage with the gloves on is someone else? Skin tone looks different

Reactions: 8
Urgh just when I think Soph can't get any worse I watched the latest video. She's basically eggy him on by laughing with him then she shouts at him. That poor baby. Is this 'video proof' for her followers that Ronnie is a naughty baby?! One massive cockwomble 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 27
I SAID NAOOOOOOW

I’m marching down there right now to rip that bib off the poor boy. It annoys me so much

Reactions: 16
That was horrible. She really shouted at him but she knew he was going to do it?

Why is she keeping dog treats in an open cupboard he can get into anyway? Surely dog treats should be kept somewhere only a grown up can reach to give to him. I’ve seen her let him take the treats from there before. I think it’s irresponsible and mean. He’s a baby!

Reactions: 22
Why not say "Ronnie, No." In a firm voice but not shouting at him, before he gets the the cupboard. Oh yeah, because she wouldn't have any content would she?!
bleeping size of that dog as well 😱

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.