Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her IG story with sound on and she scared me let alone Ronnie 😕 Hard to tell if she was being her true self or fake Mum relatable... probs fake

Reactions: 14
Look what just appeared on my FB. Sophs quote that basically werent her quote. She's so original
I actually like the quote but that was a few days ago when I originally saw it not now dickheads shared it making out she’s all relatable in her bleeping sunseeker yacht whilst most of her sheep are bobbing around in a deflating dingy! God she annoys me!

Imagine being that dull you need to buy a tamagotchi for content 😂 we will get daily bloody updates shes obsessed with buying pointless tit / fads! I wonder if ever for a split second some Conscience creeps in about fleecing vulnerable people especially during these lockdowns

Reactions: 6
1. She thinks she is being a good, involved mom. Awful. We aren’t the only ones getting mixed signals, guyzzz. Poor Ronnie.

2. Tamagotchi and throwbacks? Arrested development? Something is not ok there 🥴

3. “Her” Minky. Right. As if she never asked CleanQueen where she got that sponge 🙄 (I’ve said it before but she never gives credit unless it benefits her. She only alluded to asking “another cleaning account” in her first MEmoir because she was pulled up on it here. Still didn’t give her a shout out. )
9F4D34BE-9691-4F29-89CD-ECDFA275D1FC.jpeg
91E49F64-A2C4-46A7-A045-03F89341567F.jpeg
55F562F1-5C24-4151-B7CF-AC15D13CDE35.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ugh she wasn't shouting ffs she was using a firm voice
OK, she should have told him no before he went to it but if you think that's shouting you have never met an Irish Mammy
Regardless of whether you think she was using a firm voice or shouting doesn’t detract from the fact that she was filming and laughing, therefore giving the child ’permission’ to continue his behaviour. Put the phone down.
Irish, Scottish or outer bleeping space, this is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 62
You just know she snatched that bag of treats out of Ronnie’s hand once she had cut filming. The way it stopped so abruptly shows it must have got worse. Poor Ronnie he really thought it was a game and then she switched on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Catching up from the day as we have been at the hospital having a 20 week scan and finding out that mini Tattler Baby Tui is a boy!

As IF she has bought a tamagotchi. I had one when I was in primary school and I didn’t have enough time in the day then to look after the thing to stop it dying. You leave it for a couple of hours and it’s dead in it’s own tit, she really must have a lot of time on her hands!!
Congratulations on your baby 👦🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 1
As for the “shouting” bring on that Mrs hinch she sounds more kinda person the most real thing she’s ever said although don’t laugh when he’s being naughty it encourages it so much the little buggers 😂 hardest part of motherhood for me is not laughing when trying to teach mine to behave! Jesus for a split second I actually almost felt she was human!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Bleeding hell - she lets him go into the cupboard, get the bag then shouts at him.

That child will be confused as to what he can or can't do for the gram.

and it's robbery with 2 b's.

View attachment 297436
I'm sorry but I think something not so nice happened here due to the abrupt cut off, like she had to go lift her child off the floor after over excited dog knocked him down. Again, not the dog's fault but 🤷‍♀️ as I said before, put the fucken phone down! It only takes a second. After all, Handsomes was there first and he is a canine, not a human sibling.

Reactions: 19
I'm sure she could afford a tripod to sit her phone on so that they could all be seen playing together or yknow she could put her bleeping phone away and enjoy time with her child.
She must have a tripod. If she hasn't got one, who exactly took the birthday photo on her grid last week? 🧐

Reactions: 7
That's not normal behaviour to laugh at him while filming saying he's ready to do something "naughty" & post what he does then flip voices to stern witch mode. She predicted it. Even encouraged it just to post on Insta.
What's naughty about that anyway. If she wants the cupboard to be out of bounds put a bloody bolt on it. She's got a split personality disorder. What happened after she quickly cut that off? Think she has a cruel streak in her. Mentally unstable enough to never be left alone with him.

Reactions: 25
You just know she snatched that bag of treats out of Ronnie’s hand once she had cut filming. The way it stopped so abruptly shows it must have got worse. Poor Ronnie he really thought it was a game and then she switched on him.
She should stop giving treats or exercise that dog more, dog is fat as duck.

Reactions: 16
Jeez they are busy deleting comments over on MHMMDI!! To my fellow tattlers I was replying to... they deleted us 😂😂but if ya you know you know🤣😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was that video?!
She was filming him and I knew exactly what he was going to do, so why let him do it, just so she can shout at him?
I don't get that at all! Poor little love. Dread to think what will happen when he really starts being 'naughty' (terrible 2s)

Reactions: 9
If you saw he was going to the treats, stop him right then, don't let him go into the cupboard, open the bag and then scream. First the deranged laughter and then screaming, like a cow. Make up your mind.

Reactions: 19
So she has her house all tidied up for the evening and sitting perfectly by 6pm ready to relax. Meanwhile in my house noone has finished work, the kids dinner needs cleared away, homeworks need checked, washing needs put away. I will prob sit down around 9 or 10 exhausted and ready to do the whirlwind all over again tomorrow. She is bad for mental health, I'll never understand why people say shes good for mental health!

Reactions: 35
I jumped out of my skin when her voice went 50,000 times louder :ROFLMAO: where the hell did that come from! I’m pretty sure she was encouraging him to get the treats 🤪

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.