Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hinchlighting

Tattlers, this is going to be my last post for a while as being really honest with you; the Hinch fiasco is really starting to impact me.
I’m determined to lift the lid on her in some way, but for now the toxicity of her is consuming my thoughts and it’s not helpful.

What has tipped me over the edge is this....and feel free to pin this on new thread descriptions....

We all know that she “claimed” to be an ambassador for a children’s mental
health charity in order to launch her own range of merchandise.
She managed to spin it that all profits would go to them rather than it being a flag-ship moment for her brand.

She subsequently has done NOTHING publicly for this charity.
Over the past couple of days this charity have been posting vital information/resources for families entering a second lockdown to ensure children’s mental health being considered.

Not so much as a comment has been made about it by this FRAUD who should be sharing it with millions of people.

I ask you..... if you were passionate about a charity, claimed to be an ambassador for them and were aligned to their values.....wouldn’t you be constantly sharing their content rather than how many fish are in the tank?
She used this charity for personal gain and dropped them straight after.
No-one can convince me this woman does anything that ISN’T for personal gain.

Despicable person. Truly vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 157

PickledOnion

That house will look like an aquarium if those fish keep breeding! She’ll have those fish performing and doing shows for all the shoppers at this rate

5074EA26-141B-47E7-8855-7475CBD4BD17.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Tui

VIP Member
Catching up from the day as we have been at the hospital having a 20 week scan and finding out that mini Tattler Baby Tui is a boy!

As IF she has bought a tamagotchi. I had one when I was in primary school and I didn’t have enough time in the day then to look after the thing to stop it dying. You leave it for a couple of hours and it’s dead in it’s own shit, she really must have a lot of time on her hands!!

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Ok may be a little early for a thread suggestion but here goes before i forget it.
(To the tune of Grease - You're the one that i want)

"I've got Fish they're multiplying, and I'm losing control, as i can't stop .....bloody lying
It's electrifying".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Sazz1006

VIP Member
i know we’re sometimes thought of as being behind ‘up norf’ but a year ago today in my little village of Sheffield it was 3rd November, not the 12th 🙄🙄

B771BF0E-A490-4A9B-AE03-73584DBC9A2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Alistess

Chatty Member
Ugh she wasn't shouting ffs she was using a firm voice
OK, she should have told him no before he went to it but if you think that's shouting you have never met an Irish Mammy
Regardless of whether you think she was using a firm voice or shouting doesn’t detract from the fact that she was filming and laughing, therefore giving the child ’permission’ to continue his behaviour. Put the phone down.
Irish, Scottish or outer fucking space, this is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 62

hinchlighting

I’ve ended up in a deep downer thinking of little Ronnie.

That little boy has a phone shoved in his face 24/7, paraded on her insta for all these crazies to claim him as part of their lives, he’s forced to headbutt Henry for content after weeks of dancing to Whit ry and now he’s being directed to “act naughty” for content to then be shouted at 🥺🥺🥺

It’s so unfair. His brain is being programmed to perform for a phone. It’s just so cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
I call bull shit then because look at this.
You called right
I found it in the book (yes I have it!😂)

I quote

"So, we worked it like a military operation and Mum took Ronnie out in the seat with the hood down and got him into the car. I walked down with my sister in my hat and big coat and Jamie came down separately with all the bags because if me and him are together we're instantly recognised"

Seriously...she spouts so much rubbish!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ah Tattle trolls.

I'm not usually one for a woe is me post. But im feeling a bit woe is (Meg) This is (Meg) tonight.

I have seizures and I had a bad one before and whacked my head. Only done the exact same thing last month but ive been wrote off in bed all day. Went to A&E and got told it was concussion but I've had a migraine all day

Always feel guilty when I can't look after my baby properly and get awful Mum guilt 😔

I scroll through Tattle and insta when I'm in bed and rewatched her story of her setting Ronnie up just to shout at him & I just thought, what a twat

Don't like throwing this sentence round loosely but she really doesn't deserve him. He's a lovely looking baby and all she does is lash bibs on him and uses him for content

Other than all that you have made me laugh & smile all day 🥰 The best tattle trolls there were

ATV!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Seeing as she hasn't read here since 2019, yet has covered a lot of topics we've mentioned in the last few days.

I want to see

*polly
*narnia
*kitchen tile garden slab things she made
*the shelf fire hazard thing in downstairs loo with the tealight holder and loo roll
*the attic (tracey you okay hun?)
*is her plastic garden shed thingy still standing? (where she was growing fruit/veg/herbs)
*how are her plants in the cemetery doing?
*has the shit all over her pergola survived the wind and rain we've had recently?
*Does brother henry have any toys of his own behind the sofa?
*the squirrel picnic table that uncle (dave?) made had any visitors?
*is her bird feeder table still in one piece?
*how are the loved up/lonely pigeons? We need an update Cilla!
*Where's zoflora? Why have you suddenly stopped using it soph?
*where is that sensory cardboard thing she made for ronnie, where all the items were glued down that ronnie couldnt really do anything with it?
The clockface soft toy?
*Jamies boxers? Are they still folded neatly and in order according to your standards?

So many more questions, but im off to spend time with my beautiful family. Atfv

• Haha
Reactions: 52

IncognitHoe

Catching up from the day as we have been at the hospital having a 20 week scan and finding out that mini Tattler Baby Tui is a boy!

As IF she has bought a tamagotchi. I had one when I was in primary school and I didn’t have enough time in the day then to look after the thing to stop it dying. You leave it for a couple of hours and it’s dead in it’s own shit, she really must have a lot of time on her hands!!
ahhh congratulations 🥳 what a blessing 💞 I’ve just found out I’m preggers too 🥰 mini incognitHoe 😭 Cooking 😂 all the vest hun 😘

pandemic baby though 😅 eeeek xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I dreamt about Hinch last night. I dreamt that I was in her house (invited) and she left her phone unattended so I went through it - looking at photos and her messages to people on Instagram. The messages were all vile and her photos showed that she was lying (I’ve no idea what just that she was 😂😂). Somehow I accidentally deleted her last photo and tried to re-take it so she wouldn’t realise. But she was on to me right away. She was shouting at me, proper losing it. I apologised but she wasn’t having it. She said she was going to destroy my life. The next day Vest came to see me. He said he was sorry for me but that this needed to be done to protect the brand. Then they killed me. I actually woke up scared!
Too much time on tattle eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51