Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god that breakfast 🤢
I’m studying to become a nutritionist. If you need some help babe, just shout ;-)

Reactions: 21
Thanks for the likes on my thread suggestion guyzzzz! I don’t actually know how to make a new thread because I’m new 😅 I’m just trying to live my vest life out here 😎

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201104-120838_Instagram~2.jpg

Pinch of Nom and Bussfeed Tasty?

And this explains why she is doing voice overs to her cooking skills vomit inducing concoctions
So her cleaning is now non existing as there is nothing to clean as she doesn't let vest boy or mini vest make a mess, plus the cleaner does it all on Thursdays anyhow, so she now has no content

Desperately trying to sow the seed of the Adventures of Ron and Hen, but that won't work out as Book 2: Adventures of Ron in A&E and Book 3: Hen gets Euthanized will obviously flop in the Times bestseller list.

So her back up plan will be food and a cook book deal.

I'm calling Bingo and have my dabber pen at the ready

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Last year I bought a heated airer from Lakeland (plus the cover that Zoph hasn't got 🤣) and they chucked in a free gift of a Zyliss grater. I would NEVER have bought it as it retails at £15 but duck me, it's the best grater I've ever used 🤣🤣🤣 must be getting old when I'm appreciating a good grater 😂😂😂😂
I’m literally in the process of ordering that dryer and cover. I’ll let you know if I get a freebie! 🤗

Reactions: 6
Let’s hope these horrific voiceovers aren’t practise for a podcast or something. Can’t imagine her & Inch have anything interesting to say

Reactions: 8
I think Mr A is either a) a secret hinch lover or b) trying to divorce me

One of his friends sent him the pic of hinch in a “lads” group her bra get up thing for the shoot with a message saying corrr wish my missus would clean in this too. She’s a sort 🤢

Mr A showed me knowing it would rile me up and then also said that her breakfast this morning looked better than the egg on toast I served him and wouldn’t mind trying that one day.
@shadyessex33 if I bump him off could you come collect his body? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I saw a comment on ladbible after the spaghetti hoop pie incident and one of the comments was like “lovely pair of tits, but just wait until she opens her mouth, that ruins it for you very fast” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m in a crochet group on Facebook and someone had posted about the crochet hippo in Ron’s toy basket wondering who made it. I replied that it wasn’t Hinch as she has few talents if any or something to that effect.
Well, WOAH.

Turns out there’s plenty of secret Hinchers in this group (they probs bulk buy yarn like they do cleaning products) and I’m now being berated for being an awful person and a jealous green eyed monster! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Even the cheese was plastic! That horrible pre grated tit that is doused in flour and doesn’t melt properly. She is one lazy witch
Cheese that doused in flour? 🤢 I never knew this was a thing until now! And frankfurters... Zoph wouldn’t know how to grill or fry proper butchers sausages

Reactions: 9
I saw a comment on ladbible after the spaghetti hoop pie incident and one of the comments was like “lovely pair of tits, but just wait until she opens her mouth, that ruins it for you very fast” 😂😂
What tits? All I can see is bones

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Zoph, chemical queen, whatever you wish to be called, my breakfast is better than yours, I made it myself 😉

IMG_20201104_105720_719.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.