Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all I’m fankoo!
I just want to say, I’m a proper, mad dog lover, and I feel very sorry for Henry, she doesn’t deserve him,she claims she loves him but, he’s rarely walked, has no toys, that we know of, my dog has a toy box full of them and the fact she puts his and Ron’s life in jeopardy on a daily basis just angers me so much! Oh and he’s overweight and needs a bloody haircut!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jeez they are busy deleting comments over on MHMMDI!! To my fellow tattlers I was replying to... they deleted us 😂😂but if ya you know you know🤣😇
I was looking for your comment again as well. I love how you're laughing reacting to posts and the sheep are seriously questioning why you're laughing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you all just hear her tell poor Ron off for grabbing some sweets 😳 made me cringe so much he’s only a bubba 😭
I reckon Jayymee was hidden in the cupboard and handed them to him (cos wherever they came from, he got them real quick)...another funneeee Hinch faaaamily story for The Gram, just like her bestie SS.

Reactions: 10
Poor kid will be so confused. It's almost like she's bipolar. Dont encourage it by filming to then tell him off.
I've had a few Hinch free days so trying to catch up. Couldn't cope with watching her while my anxiety was through the roof waiting for BoJos announcement.

Reactions: 2
1. She thinks she is being a good, involved mom. Awful. We aren’t the only ones getting mixed signals, guyzzz. Poor Ronnie.

2. Tamagotchi and throwbacks? Arrested development? Something is not ok there 🥴

3. “Her” Minky. Right. As if she never asked CleanQueen where she got that sponge 🙄 (I’ve said it before but she never gives credit unless it benefits her. She only alluded to asking “another cleaning account” in her first MEmoir because she was pulled up on it here. Still didn’t give her a shout out. )
View attachment 297445View attachment 297447View attachment 297446
WTF did I just read. That’s one minute of my life I’m never getting back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never really went on her fb page. l am now though for a nose 😂
It seems more and more people are starting to open their eyes. Then you get the mad ones who call everyone jealous if they dare to disagree with something

Reactions: 3
Imagine taking a pic(s) every day. My phone is full of screenshot quotes and sayings they normally at the ready for when tit goes down lol
I take pics of my kids if they've done something cute or silly. Should my camera roll be full of daily pics when my kids eat their brocoli and make a 'mess' im still learning all the vest

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s abit of car crash to put it mildly

Step away from the gram Hinch
And go and get acting lessons
Your true personality is bleeping awful to be quite frank
You are going to be beyond being saved by your PR companies soon

Reactions: 8
And now we know exactly why that poor boy never wants his Mummy, never reaches out to her & always looks wary....what an absolute cow laughing with him and making it into a game, actually letting him go into the cupboard to get the sweets & then switching on him, using that nasty tone and saying he’s naughty! 😡 poor Ronnie, she doesn’t even speak to Henry like that when he’s taking a dump in the sleepers...evil witch.

Reactions: 25
So many mixed messages for the poor kid. Feed the dog, don’t feed the dog. Make a mess with your spoon, stop making a mess with your spoon, it’s funny that you’re going in the cupboard, stop, I’ve told you not to go in the cupboard. She could give Boris a run for his money with her contradictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine taking a pic(s) every day. My phone is full of screenshot quotes and sayings they normally at the ready for when tit goes down lol
I take pics of my kids if they've done something cute or silly. Should my camera roll be full of daily pics when my kids eat their brocoli and make a 'mess' im still learning all the vest
I decode this as 'in the evenings i look at photos to see what actually happened and feel like I was there because I was looking through a screen all the time I missed 90% of it"

Reactions: 22
That video of the kid and the dog in the treat cupboard ( all a big setup) is just more content for her next book "The Adventures of Ron and Hen."

Reactions: 12
Well that dinner looked decent.. I hope that’s not smash though, something’s telling me it is

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.