Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her followers really enjoy watching her do stuff like ordering herself a bleeping Tamagotchi!?! I actually cannot anymore. People are loosing jobs, struggling to buy food and she's out here ordering herself a toy!! She is an actual moron.

Reactions: 17
Says something about her when she loves clearing up all Ron's toys & stuff, so there's no sign of him left unless she looks behind the settee. I get clearing up when they've gone to bed, but when mine were little there was obvious sign of kids in the house all over - toy boxes, kids books, drawings on the kitchen cupboards etc. I can't see her ever wanting his nursery drawings on her kitchen, they'll probably all live in a box hidden in the loft.

Reactions: 19
sooo what’s your claim to fame?
Hunch - I explored the seven seas, travelled through desert storms, the Amazon and came across a very rare species of cloth.... I call it, the minky.

don’t worry guyz I can’t quite believe it myself but all the vest and hope this helps don’t be conned by other species of cloths, their just not the same
The only cloth she needs to accept is the religious one, and whilst she’s at it, take a vow of silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve always thought that when you had kids you lived through them and their innocent eyes? Not wanting to revert back to being a child yourself? She’s a strange one for sure

Reactions: 26
So what we reckon then? Does Soph think Rons a dog? Henrys a baby? Or does she think their both tamagotchis?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you all just hear her tell poor Ron off for grabbing some sweets 😳 made me cringe so much he’s only a bubba 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I’ve always thought that when you had kids you lived through them and their innocent eyes? Not wanting to revert back to being a child yourself? She’s a strange one for sure
That’s the case, we’ve planned out so much stuff we want Mini Mgh to experience that we couldn’t as children but also stuff we loved as kids and we want to see the joy our parents saw seeing us do it. I can’t wait to form memories with mini Mgh, and I won’t be glued to my phone the whole time either!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
bloody nora that's a tone to use with a baby ! .... just said he giggles when hes being cheeky then full on turns on him ... witch!

ohhh and B&M now have tamagotchs in that's where her original thought came from

Reactions: 27
She was all laughing at him and then switched on him!! We just got a glimpse of the real soph! 😲
Shes mental stood filming and laughing then right i said no!!!! The poor kid wont know if shes laughing at him then been cross what a dickwad

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Films him doing what he's not allowed to do for the gram ... Laughs ... Then yells at him. Mixed messages.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Shes mental stood filming and laughing then right i said no!!!! The poor kid wont know if shes laughing at him then been cross what a dickwad
Ron didn’t even flinch when she growled him so obviously is used to it. Poor little Ronnie.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
bleeping hell! She made me feel naughty! So god knows how Ronnie felt! Turned on a coin. Nutty witch. It’s all fun and games when it’s for the gram and then she turned on him. Wow. Quick @mammaof3 download it before she deletes haha

• Sad
Reactions: 35
A Tamagotchi? I have literally run out of things to say.. 🙄🙄
I must of lived a sheltered life because i need to google what a tamagotchi even is but I’m sure I’ll hate it anyway if she likes them! Are they expensive things i wonder?! She just doesn’t know when to quit talking about spending, it’s every single day, has she no conscience at all!! 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you all just hear her tell poor Ron off for grabbing some sweets 😳 made me cringe so much he’s only a bubba 😭
Why’s he been wearing the same bib and no trousers for 5 hours??? That’s disgusting she hasn’t taken the bib off that he ate lunch in, he’s not at the dribbly baby stage either so god knows why she keeps it on?!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.