Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate to the party but Henry is so uncomfortable in that clip. Yawning and panting like that are such a tell tale sign, and that wee boy is completely in his face. Why can’t she show some age appropriate interaction between Ronnie and the dog! He’s not a human Sophie!! And before she starts with the label of a nusty troll - we have a big dog and all of our kids know how to behave with him! They would never have been allowed to touch him around the face, smack him with a grooming mit and feed him!!

Reactions: 31
She’s bought herself a tamagotchi?!
Here’s an idea Grinch, grow the f**k up and look after the child and the pet you’ve already got!

Reactions: 11
Catching up from the day as we have been at the hospital having a 20 week scan and finding out that mini Tattler Baby Tui is a boy!

As IF she has bought a tamagotchi. I had one when I was in primary school and I didn’t have enough time in the day then to look after the thing to stop it dying. You leave it for a couple of hours and it’s dead in it’s own tit, she really must have a lot of time on her hands!!

• Heart
Reactions: 107
Like the toy sewing machine she bought, so it would seem like she made an innocent mistake and was soooo relate-able.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it shocking for her to admit she wants to be a kid again and watch these kids' TV shows she's putting on the IG. Surely there's more to be said for adult life rather than just being a kid?

Reactions: 8
Ah piss off. That house isn’t the home of a little boy. I’m here tripping over the same box of trucks I’ve tried to tidy up 4 times today.. does she just lock the child up in the stairs storage until it’s bedtime?🤣🤣
100% this. I love a tidy home and I put stuff away every night but it’s near impossible to not have a sign you have pets and kids! And why would you want to have a soulless home like that anyway ?? Not a tennis ball in sight.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
A tamagotchi?! Really?! Copying SS when she was obsessed with Polly Pockets... Maybe she will invite SS for a lockdown play date and they will both play with their toys whilst creaming themselves wearing their pamper nappies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ronnie seems like such a quiet baby he didn’t make a noise playing with that den, I cannot imagine him making lots of noise in a restaurant 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Catching up from the day as we have been at the hospital having a 20 week scan and finding out that mini Tattler Baby Tui is a boy!

As IF she has bought a tamagotchi. I had one when I was in primary school and I didn’t have enough time in the day then to look after the thing to stop it dying. You leave it for a couple of hours and it’s dead in it’s own tit, she really must have a lot of time on her hands!!
Yay!! 🥳 Congrats to the Tui fam!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So how long shall we give her until that tamagotchi is dead? Or until she loses interest? Of course not before she’s gotten all her sheep to get one too 🙄🙄
Swipe up link pending ‘so many of you have been asking about moiiii tamaaaagotttttchhhhiiiiiiii guyzzzzzzz swipe up so I get comishhhhhhhhionnnnn’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s bizarre how she just films from afar like a bystander. You’d never know she was his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Kate to the party but Henry is so uncomfortable in that clip. Yawning and panting like that are such a tell tale sign, and that wee boy is completely in his face. Why can’t she show some age appropriate interaction between Ronnie and the dog! He’s not a human Sophie!! And before she starts with the label of a nusty troll - we have a big dog and all of our kids know how to behave with him! They would never have been allowed to touch him around the face, smack him with a grooming mit and feed him!!
Absolutely agree! She should put her phone down and actually be with her child around the dog, yes it's a dog, not his brother ffs!

In a split second that dog could have damaged that child's face badly. Not the dog's fault of course but one must remember this dog has been treated like a child the whole time prior to the human baby arriving. Even older human siblings can exhibit jealousy once a new arrival appears. She's playing a dangerous game for the gram content for sure. How sad.

Swipe up link pending ‘so many of you have been asking about moiiii tamaaaagotttttchhhhiiiiiiii guyzzzzzzz swipe up so I get comishhhhhhhhionnnnn’
How the actual duck has she got time to play with a tamagotchi? No mother guilt there it seems 😚🤑

Reactions: 15
Only getting to watch today's stories-poor wee Ron when Henry almost knocked him over. He put his two wee hands together nervously, looked up at her ( behind her phone obvs) & didn't know what to do. she'd need to start being more careful there. and, as everyone says, it's bloody boring anyway watching Ron feeding the dog, so she could be doing with stopping it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s bought herself a tamagotchi?!
Here’s an idea Grinch, grow the f**k up and look after the child and the pet you’ve already got!
She will probably 'walk' the tamagotchi more than she walks poor Henry!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s bizarre how she just films from afar like a bystander. You’d never know she was his mother.
I'm sure she could afford a tripod to sit her phone on so that they could all be seen playing together or yknow she could put her bleeping phone away and enjoy time with her child.

Reactions: 18
Sorry, I don’t have time to catch up on this thread, I’ll save that for a glass of wine later......
But, I’m sure it’s already been said....

A bleeping Tamagotchi?!! She can’t even be arsed looking after the kid and dog she already has?!? Something else to distract from being an adult much?
Also why is she numb of upset by another lockdown, she says herself she doesn’t like going out. She also only shops online apart from b&m and she doesn’t have to worry about money? She seriously has zero concept on normal reality!

Reactions: 11
Soph, if you want a toy that’s gonna bring you actual joy, go on Ann summers and get yourself a good vibrator or rabbit!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.