Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real I honestly think she’s a mad woman. Some mums can’t buy Christmas presents for their own children and she comes away with an early Christmas present to me from me. She’s an absolute twit and desperate for some engagement

Reactions: 40
Her and ss can do one with the christmas tit!! How tone deaf can two women be? Honestly read the room once in a while guyzzz!!

Reactions: 26
Is she for real I honestly think she’s a mad woman. Some mums can’t buy Christmas presents for their own children and she comes away with an early Christmas present to me from me. She’s an absolute twit and desperate for some engagement
ITA! Hinch is trying desperately to act like she's so funny and quirky ordering that plastic tat. She's so out of touch I have second embarrassment for her. She's so not funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20201102-174008_Instagram.jpg

Real, raw, meat guys!!! 👀👂🏻 do we think she will touch it? Or is massaging chicken breasts inches thing?🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It's so odd looking at her "tidy up" her home doesn't look like a dog's home or a child's home(other than Ron Weasley's prison behind the couch). We have a dog and bloody hell I'm constantly tripping over his toys and I dare say once our baby is born it'll be the same with all his stuff. Her house looks like a bloody showroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bloody Tamagotchi, something else for her to stare at instead of playing with her child

Reactions: 19
Eh? Thought Polly the trolley was Soph’s early Christmas present to herself?

The woman has the attention span of a gnat, it’s one thing after the other with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am all for a bit of nostalgia, I am a 90s kid myself.
My parents kept all my old toys and I will admit I play with them, when I look after my nieces.
Wouldn't she be better getting something her son can enjoy and she cna get on the floor with him and join in.
The tamagotchi will provide her with 2 days worth of stories then it will never be mentioned again

Reactions: 28
I'd love to see Soph get this excited over playing with her son! This shows just how materialistic she really is. I've never seen a grown women get so excited over a toy from the 90s 🙄

Reactions: 22
What age is she again? A Tamagotchi?really? I admit i can be an immature tit at times (laughing at farts, etc) but christ almighty this is taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That post she shared is from the 30th June. She’s really struggling for content isn’t she. She’s now trawling through her sheep’s Instagram post.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah piss off. That house isn’t the home of a little boy. I’m here tripping over the same box of trucks I’ve tried to tidy up 4 times today.. does she just lock the child up in the stairs storage until it’s bedtime?🤣🤣

Reactions: 25
SS although she hasn’t brought them out in a while. She was going mad for them for ages. But she’s like hinch bangs on about something, is obsessed with it for a while then you never see it again
Stacey had been out today grabbing freebies from the shops to fill her Christmas crackers....

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.