Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming back to the post about Hinchers being able to afford to buy lots of unnecessary tat. I don’t think the average Hincher is that well off. I’m basing this on a rather judgmental assumption (sorry if it causes offence as it’s a complete generalisation) that this is evidenced by their inability to spell, obsessional love of Hinch and willingness to defend her from even the mildest criticism. I’ve read quite a FB posts along the lines of I’ve spent £100 on cleaning products, my boyfriend is furious that we can’t do x or y now.

I am not by any means implying that people who are struggling financially are all Hinchers and lead their strange lifestyles. Merely that I’m not convinced that lots of her followers can afford her constant sales pitches. Which makes her encouraging people to spend more than they can afford or followers getting into debt trying to copy her, morally reprehensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I said the other night shhhpoottt no 4 and the curtains were never closed and voila oop derr he is!! If he’s sleeping Zoph leave him....

Reactions: 10
I cant believe it guysshh my fella brought home a fish from Pets at Home before. Just went to look at the tank and there were 40 more fish than were there originally. Walked into the bathroom and there was another fish having a bath. Walked in the kitchen and there was one in the sink. My house has been run over by pregnant fissccch

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hello all Ive been quiet lately because work has got on top of me and it’s impossible to be a full time tattler and have a job would you believe it? Don’t know how soph manages it with her busy schedule

anyway just wanted to pop on to say your advent calendar suggestions had me howling

soph is still a twit

and be kond ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Coming back to the post about Hinchers being able to afford to buy lots of unnecessary tat. I don’t think the average Hincher is that well off. I’m basing this on a rather judgmental assumption (sorry if it causes offence as it’s a complete generalisation) that this is evidenced by their inability to spell, obsessional love of Hinch and willingness to defend her from even the mildest criticism. I’ve read quite a FB posts along the lines of I’ve spent £100 on cleaning products, my boyfriend is furious that we can’t do x or y now.

I am not by any means implying that people who are struggling financially are all Hinchers and lead their strange lifestyles. Merely that I’m not convinced that lots of her followers can afford her constant sales pitches. Which makes her encouraging people to spend more than they can afford or followers getting into debt trying to copy her, morally reprehensible.
If I am honest I think a lot of devout followers are not women with careers and their own money. This is why they are so enmeshed with her as they don’t have much of their own identities or are struggling and want to fit in. I think women who have a good level of education/career/purpose can get sucked in, but I don’t think they are the women who are joining the Hinch Army long term.

I mean I take the piss out of ‘huns’ but they are the most vulnerable to the MLM’s and Hinch is just another type of of these businesses. They want a lot of things that sparkle for the least effort involved and see what Hinch is doing as their dream lifestyle. You can see from comments most Hinch army are single mums on low incomes

Reactions: 27
Ah Tattle trolls.

I'm not usually one for a woe is me post. But im feeling a bit woe is (Meg) This is (Meg) tonight.

I have seizures and I had a bad one before and whacked my head. Only done the exact same thing last month but ive been wrote off in bed all day. Went to A&E and got told it was concussion but I've had a migraine all day

Always feel guilty when I can't look after my baby properly and get awful Mum guilt 😔

I scroll through Tattle and insta when I'm in bed and rewatched her story of her setting Ronnie up just to shout at him & I just thought, what a twit

Don't like throwing this sentence round loosely but she really doesn't deserve him. He's a lovely looking baby and all she does is lash bibs on him and uses him for content

Other than all that you have made me laugh & smile all day 🥰 The best tattle trolls there were

ATV!
Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just for content, she disturbs the dog in his safe spot - again.

Leave the furshit alone you muppet.

I'll post all his safe spots for you Soph, just in case you have forgotten them love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those curtains are nasty and cheap, plus they need turning up.
On a serious note … is lardsomes hiding?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must’ve Flash mopped it off 🤣🤭
I said about the blue glove
Hi pastry trolls just catching up after a day in work.. She really is just looking for any content right now.. sharing her bedroom that was actually November the 12th but apparently a year ago today’s memories is making me wonder if that’s a pre record (no doubt it is)

Also as I’m new to all this information on influencers doing swipe ups etc if an influencer purchases something in store but then shares the link on their stories do they get commission etc for these items if someone swiped up the link and looked/purchased?
YES

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Evening lads and lassies. My first post, but I've been reading here for what seems like forever. I don't think anyone else has mentioned this, but another insta account (not sure if we are allowed to mention other accounts here), revealed today that they are collaborating with Ella's Kitchen. Bet she's gutted! All that effort and not a peep, while the dads have made adverts and everything - really pleased for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marc is the only one left that I like now. If he goes home tonight, I'm definitely rioting!
No spoilers as i won’t see the rest of it until tomorrow now. I’m routing for Lotties as she lives in the next small village...... sorry I mean town, along from me.

Reactions: 5
Seeing as she hasn't read here since 2019, yet has covered a lot of topics we've mentioned in the last few days.

I want to see

*polly
*narnia
*kitchen tile garden slab things she made
*the shelf fire hazard thing in downstairs loo with the tealight holder and loo roll
*the attic (tracey you okay hun?)
*is her plastic garden shed thingy still standing? (where she was growing fruit/veg/herbs)
*how are her plants in the cemetery doing?
*has the tit all over her pergola survived the wind and rain we've had recently?
*Does brother henry have any toys of his own behind the sofa?
*the squirrel picnic table that uncle (dave?) made had any visitors?
*is her bird feeder table still in one piece?
*how are the loved up/lonely pigeons? We need an update Cilla!
*Where's zoflora? Why have you suddenly stopped using it soph?
*where is that sensory cardboard thing she made for ronnie, where all the items were glued down that ronnie couldnt really do anything with it?
The clockface soft toy?
*Jamies boxers? Are they still folded neatly and in order according to your standards?

So many more questions, but im off to spend time with my beautiful family. Atfv
Where is the clockwise cleaaaaannnn!!!!!??????

Reactions: 7
Anyone else read the advent posts in the ‘generation game’ voice.....no....just me 😂

You guys missed ‘hand sewn cuddly toy’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also as I’m new to all this information on influencers doing swipe ups etc if an influencer purchases something in store but then shares the link on their stories do they get commission etc for these items if someone swiped up the link and looked/purchased?
To make it worse, it stores cookies on your device so even if you dont purchase anything there and then, anything you purchase in the next 30 days also sends a payment to her! thats why in the early days EVERYTHING was a swipe up - she was fecking raking it in! Had to stop when the whole country went into lockdown cos it wasnt 'seen to be right' for influencers to still profit when some of us were hitting the financial deck

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.