Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right yes Ronnie is really pulling the house apart isn’t he!!! Gosh she needs to spend some time with my toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not having a go at the OP in the slightest they made an observation on her story just as I did and I did notice it was a posted memory. However seeing as what happened was on the news and all over social media it was insensitive of hinch to post. I’m not trying to make anyone look bad at all. Her story got me triggered and I needed to vent.
no I mean, hinch posted the video before the woman posted about the incident. I am following the original posters story.

Reactions: 3
Today has been the most boring day ever in Castle Greyskull, running out of content aren't we🏰🤔
🤣🤣 Definitely! Now is the time she could use her platform to help others/share information. But we know she’s not that kind of person🙄 so she could go back to her old ways when she was a bit more relatable and likeable if she genuinely has no content. (Clock work cleans and timers) but we also know she can’t and won’t do that. So it looks like tattlers we are in for a few days of crap content until she’s pre recorded enough crap for the month.

Reactions: 4
What’s with her and SS and the whole small business share? She only shares what she wants to. We know she gets gifted tons (all the outfits that Ron receives and wears - he has a better stocked wardrobe than myself!), but doesn’t always tag the company or share their details. However, more than happy to advertise for the BIG companies though at £24k a post. Money talks.

Reactions: 12
no I mean, hinch posted the video before the woman posted about the incident. I am following the original posters story.
I’ve only just caught up her stories from the ones she posted this morning so I hadn’t seen. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
More “look how naughty Ronnie is” maybe try gently telling him no instead of sitting there filming it

Reactions: 19
Re hinchers on lower incomes she definitely knows this is the case hence all her cheap ‘ebayers’ they become achievable however the Sheep then want every ebayer and the odd £8 shelf or dress soon adds up and they are buying loads of tat they can’t afford

Reactions: 10
Same here hun. X3 lots of spinal surgery, still in crippling pain and now diagnosed with lupus. My life is just popping pills and moaning how much pain im in and how exhausted I am. She wouldnt have a clue how easy she has it with her husband home 24/7 and can hardly say she has a stressful "job". She has a cold and gets messages of sympathy off complete and utter brainwashed strangers, yet the likes of us have to get on with it and take care of kids and work. At least our kids have present parents who dont interact with them from behind a phone, have decent meals cooked for them (even though we dont have the energy to get off the sofa some days), our kids arent shoved behind the back of the sofa because they interfere with the grey decor!! I get days where ive had enough and have shouted at kids, but she set him up for the gram to then tell him off and thats is something that upsets me deeply
Fellow spinal surgery and chronic pain sufferer here. It bloody sucks pain is so draining, I got cauda equina twice, nerve damage, balance gone and hypersensitivity in other areas to numbness. I feel your pain BUT I bet we do a darn lot better for our little ones I may go to bed at 6pm with my baby to rest but when she’s awake I do my best to do what I can with her as I’m sure you also do,Sending you hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched her for the last few days & got to say I feel better for it. I thoroughly recommend having a little break from her if you get to the point where she’s irritating you so much you want to tear your hair out! 😂

Just had a quick look now, I think her idea of a toddler ‘pulling a house apart’ is very different from mine! He’s hardly trashing the place, but if she doesn’t want him to move that tacky candle stick around she could always tell him to stop it. Although, I suppose that would involve putting her phone down for a second, and he might get upset and make noise. Scratch that then, much easier to just let him do whatever he wants while you sit and film it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Fellow spinal surgery and chronic pain sufferer here. It bloody sucks pain is so draining, I got cauda equina twice, nerve damage, balance gone and hypersensitivity in other areas to numbness. I feel your pain BUT I bet we do a darn lot better for our little ones I may go to bed at 6pm with my baby to rest but when she’s awake I do my best to do what I can with her as I’m sure you also do,Sending you hugs xx
I also have chronic pain and it's why I won't have kids, because I know myself enough to know I couldn't cope- I'm not strong enough! (Yes, I do know it for an absolute fact haha). I give you all credit for raising happy healthy babies with all the challenges :)

She looks fucked .. is she on Valium or something maybe stoned 😂
Xanax

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m calling it now
Ronnie the naughty child angle is going to pushed so hard now so Sophie”Super Nanny”Hinch tames him. Roll out the parenting and recipe book. (Sorry if this offends anyone) but I’d rather take parenting advice from the Mccanns than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry if this has already been posted, but now Mr Inch has added another reason for them to buy a 2nd properly
he shouldn’t have to move out or get a second property, I think it’s lovely that he uploads photos of his wife to his Instagram! 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 31
what 30 year old woman buys a fucken tamagotchi 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who is she trying to please? Like get in the bin sophie you absolute tit!
She’s trying to be funny and quirky. But its just cringey. Again lol. I get so much second hsnd embaressment for her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.