Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that fabulasopha has stopped using a tit load of products since she began ...paul the pine aka star drops pine and star drops white vinegar ..
Also her cif stainless steel cleaner as also done one ....obvs zoflo has gone cus she miss used it ....but goes to show she has now sold her grey soul £££ for just roll and fairy liquid 😂

Reactions: 15
Nursery furniture
Doors
Carpets
Wallpaper
Giant giraffe
Lamp
Rocking chair
Cotmobile

Even his teething beads 🙄 Theres probably more but that's what I can remember off the top of my head

Edit... Just remembered the monogrammed toy box that cost nearly a grand
don’t worry son, mum and dad didn’t get anything for you as a baby we took freebies off strangers. Hope this helps and teaches you well in life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love chocolate oranges and I love those bags they do with the different textures mmmmm 🥰 and I love mint chocolate as well 😂
My husband bought my the white chocolate Terry's chocolate orange last week.... Oh my God 🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What brief aka LIE! / Pre Record

My 2 random thoughts this evening:

What if Pa is unwell / had Covid / or is isolating from these rule breaking morons as high risk?

What if narcissistic Soph has been hoping to catch it like Chloe Kardashian so she be speechless that they shared the same virus guys and of course the publicity hence her Dora the bleeping explore episodes (Thanks again @shadyessex33) she’s upset by lockdown because her chances of catching it will be lower as she can’t go out fingering everything

Reactions: 9
An interesting read!

• Heart
I remember someone coming on and saying she's bringing out an advent calendar 🤣 it's November where is it?

Just what I want
1st - mini tumeric
2nd - mini vest
3rd - chicken select
4th - mini waffle maker
5th - mini jus rol
6 - mini twin set
7 - a bib

Feel free to carry on 🤣 id carry on but got to get ready for bake off
Don't forget some tit stick on nails and a sack to sleep in for when you fake tan. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Small business share with BIIIIIIIG prices 🙄
Is she literally running round the house like a mad woman scraping any tit together for a gram photo!?? We’ve had memories, old purchases and Vestlife cleaning today. Scraping the barrel much?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not been on here over last few days so it's catch up timeeeeee for me!
Just had to post this though, my sister knows I have a dislike of Grinchy and sent me this that popped up on her Instagram! Princess of Maldon defo needs one of these in her cluttered gaff! 😉😉🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201103-204737_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My daughter was wearing an outfit this week, her first 9-12 months and I got such happy memories thinking about when I bought it in Asda about 20 weeks pregnant! Thinking forward to the season it would be when she was that age, no idea what she was going to look like. Soph will never get that. “Oh I remember when this came through the door”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
An interesting read!

I've just read that apparently they have had a famous influencer contact them to remove this post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would it crack her up that the dog is asleep on the floor? Cracks me up that she thinks it’s normal for a dog to have it’s own bedroom complete with a divan, a piss stick letter on the wall and it’s own aquarium!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jamie’s banter really is on top form tonight
My god he is such a melt! And I thought she was scraping the barrel for content!

So it's the face mask of dreams? why ain't you wearing it then when you are out and about and fail to wear a mask
Because nobody will recognise him if he has a mask on 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s famous is our Jaymee ya know!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.