Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Meg, I liked you so much and now you have to betray me like this 😭 chocolate orange is THE BOMB! My only wish is that one day Terry's will bring out an advent calendar but the bastards never do!
I love chocolate oranges and I love those bags they do with the different textures mmmmm 🥰 and I love mint chocolate as well 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember someone coming on and saying she's bringing out an advent calendar 🤣 it's November where is it?

Just what I want
1st - mini tumeric
2nd - mini vest
3rd - chicken select
4th - mini waffle maker
5th - mini jus rol
6 - mini twin set
7 - a bib

Feel free to carry on 🤣 id carry on but got to get ready for bake off
Minky
Cloff
Talc
Fish (buy one get 9 free)
Star shaped cucumbers
Ellas pouch
Cum filled snow globe 😬😳
Mash potato baby
Orange peel curled up stars
Robinsons squash bottle
Wax melt
Inches boxers for dusting
Flip flops

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My kids/toddler rooms always looked like:

- 196 brightly coloured teddies on the bed
- Some horrible duvet cover of their latest fad aka Tweenies
- 900 kids books in various states of being ‘well loved’ or used as a weapons
- Dusty sippy cups that have fallen under the bed
- calpol wall stains from a fight to get it down them
- all the clothes they pulled out of the drawers
- stickers on everything
- delightful drawings they made me

This fashion of the worlds most colourless dull room imaginable blows my mind

currently daughter 2 is sat in a bright pink room lit by a load of Chinese LED lights she taped to her ceiling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

- stickers on everything

currently daughter 2 is sat in a bright pink room lit by a load of Chinese LED lights she taped to her ceiling
sounds like your kids have lovely rooms ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Minky
Cloff
Talc
Fish (buy one get 9 free)
Star shaped cucumbers
Ellas pouch
Cum filled snow globe 😬😳
Mash potato baby
Orange peel curled up stars
Robinsons squash bottle
Wax melt
Inches boxers for dusting
Flip flops
Imagine explaining these to a non-Tattler :ROFLMAO:

Oh man, you guys have tickled me with this after a ropey few days, thank you. Wonderful, funny, horrid, nusty JusTrolls the lot of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More than likely. Can anyone confirm?
I’m sure a few pages back there was a wonderful overview of her shite behaviour. I’m sure it was in there that I read her nursery furniture was gifted and it was all literally over thousands of pounds worth 🙄

Reactions: 6

- stickers on everything

Sounds very similar to one I am Sitting in right now waiting for my child to fall asleep!

Reactions: 4
Ah Tattle trolls.

I'm not usually one for a woe is me post. But im feeling a bit woe is (Meg) This is (Meg) tonight.

I have seizures and I had a bad one before and whacked my head. Only done the exact same thing last month but ive been wrote off in bed all day. Went to A&E and got told it was concussion but I've had a migraine all day

Always feel guilty when I can't look after my baby properly and get awful Mum guilt 😔

I scroll through Tattle and insta when I'm in bed and rewatched her story of her setting Ronnie up just to shout at him & I just thought, what a twit

Don't like throwing this sentence round loosely but she really doesn't deserve him. He's a lovely looking baby and all she does is lash bibs on him and uses him for content

Other than all that you have made me laugh & smile all day 🥰 The best tattle trolls there were

ATV!
Aww Meg hope you're ok honey. The difference is you feel guilty (you have nothing to feel guilty about) but grinchy feels no guilt whatsoever. If she did she wouldn't plaster her beautiful little boy all over insta for 💷💷. Mind your lovely self and we're here for you if you need us. My dms are always open (at least I think they are, I'm not sure how to check 😬) Crunky Tattle hugs to you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh small business shout out after tagging Ava may, zoph you could try and make it less obvious that you’re here luv.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.