Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
31A6842A-7E26-4EBE-A3EA-52A79C0826D6.png

White balloons and clouds on a white background in a white frame on a white wall...
Ronnie’s eyes must hurt when he sees colours in the real world.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
To make it worse, it stores cookies on your device so even if you dont purchase anything there and then, anything you purchase in the next 30 days also sends a payment to her! thats why in the early days EVERYTHING was a swipe up - she was fecking raking it in! Had to stop when the whole country went into lockdown cos it wasnt 'seen to be right' for influencers to still profit when some of us were hitting the financial deck
😱 I think it’s disgusting they go to the shop and purchase the item then share the link when they show the item. I don’t click swipe ups anyway as I remember when I first started reading these threads I saw that grinch was called out for it.

Reactions: 10
My Facebook is taunting me.... haven't even looked at a chuffing tamagotchi!!
Screenshot_20201103-150758_Facebook_resize_9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Humble and Melua to the party tattlers but I am need of your wisdom and assistance.
This morning I took my dog for a walk; you know, one of those hour long things you do when you own a young, demented labratwat doglet :rolleyes:
anywayyyy..... we have newish neighbours and I saw the lady of the house (posh round ‘ere innit) with a fluffy ‘Dave’ duster and a can of sheen furiously scrubbing at her windowsills inside. (I am not a stalker. It was clear to see!!)

I’m now concerned I may have a hincher living in my general proximity. Should I....
A) move immediately
B) pop a neighbourly note through her door advising to pop quick smart towards tattle
C) torch the entire street

:oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh yeah, he’s really tearing the house apart by moving a candle 🙄 duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Humble and Melua to the party tattlers but I am need of your wisdom and assistance.
This morning I took my dog for a walk; you know, one of those hour long things you do when you own a young, demented labratwat doglet :rolleyes:
anywayyyy..... we have newish neighbours and I saw the lady of the house (posh round ‘ere innit) with a fluffy ‘Dave’ duster and a can of sheen furiously scrubbing at her windowsills inside. (I am not a stalker. It was clear to see!!)

I’m now concerned I may have a hincher living in my general proximity. Should I....
A) move immediately
B) pop a neighbourly note through her door advising to pop quick smart towards tattle
C) torch the entire street

:oops::oops::oops:
I’d go option D) make the labratwat doglet tit on their front lawn and drive them out the neighbourhood 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My kids/toddler rooms always looked like:

- 196 brightly coloured teddies on the bed
- Some horrible duvet cover of their latest fad aka Tweenies
- 900 kids books in various states of being ‘well loved’ or used as a weapons
- Dusty sippy cups that have fallen under the bed
- calpol wall stains from a fight to get it down them
- all the clothes they pulled out of the drawers
- stickers on everything
- delightful drawings they made me

This fashion of the worlds most colourless dull room imaginable blows my mind

currently daughter 2 is sat in a bright pink room lit by a load of Chinese LED lights she taped to her ceiling
sounds exactly like my kids only with some ripped off wallpaper from when he had a tantrum. Im not redecorating until he moves out 🙄

Reactions: 8
“It’s not nice being told to blow all the time is it”

WOW. 🤢
that story made me rage earlier. Making obscene jokes about sexual acts when there was an attempted abduction and rape of an 11 year old on her way to school in London this morning not 10 minutes away from my house and she’s making crude jokes. She honestly has no consideration of others 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
that story made me rage earlier. Making obscene jokes about sexual acts when there was an attempted abduction and rape of an 11 year old on her way to school in London this morning not 10 minutes away from my house and she’s making crude jokes. She honestly has no consideration of others 😡😡
The joke was from years ago to be fair to her and she posted it before this story was released, following the original posters story.
let’s not defer, makes us all look bad

Reactions: 26
Today has been the most boring day ever in Castle Greyskull, running out of content aren't we🏰🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Coming back to the post about Hinchers being able to afford to buy lots of unnecessary tat. I don’t think the average Hincher is that well off. I’m basing this on a rather judgmental assumption (sorry if it causes offence as it’s a complete generalisation) that this is evidenced by their inability to spell, obsessional love of Hinch and willingness to defend her from even the mildest criticism. I’ve read quite a FB posts along the lines of I’ve spent £100 on cleaning products, my boyfriend is furious that we can’t do x or y now.

I am not by any means implying that people who are struggling financially are all Hinchers and lead their strange lifestyles. Merely that I’m not convinced that lots of her followers can afford her constant sales pitches. Which makes her encouraging people to spend more than they can afford or followers getting into debt trying to copy her, morally reprehensible.

This is true. Everyone I know who follows her are generally from lower educated backgrounds and a lot are mlm sellers/stay at home mums or unemployed. I know there are probably some well educated women who like her but I’d hazard a guess this isn’t normal.

Reactions: 14
But did you see the look on his little face when he realised she was watching him.
His little face, he looked unsure whether he was gonna be told off or not!! So sad to see there was no cheeky grin for his Mum, which would be the reaction you would expect off of a child of his age 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The joke was from years ago to be fair to her and she posted it before this story was released, following the original posters story.
let’s not defer, makes us all look bad
I’m not having a go at the OP in the slightest they made an observation on her story just as I did and I did notice it was a posted memory. However seeing as what happened was on the news and all over social media it was insensitive of hinch to post. I’m not trying to make anyone look bad at all. Her story got me triggered and I needed to vent.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.