Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept! Just saw Jamie’s birthday candle. Can that woman not buy anything that isn’t personalised? I really don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
Kate to the party but it’s the egging Ronnie on to get Henry a treat, sitting watching them and giggling Ronnie obviously thought he was doing a little joke with his mummy and she was going to laugh then the poor kid gets a bollocking after she’s enabled that situation to unfold. We all have a firm voice with our kids but I wouldn’t sit and encourage my little girl to do things that I’m then going to tell her off for. She’s something else that woman - as I read from another tattler that’s made me piss myself other day ‘get in the bin Sophie, just get in the bin’

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My daughter has had some right bollockings before 😂😂😂 I feel awful now hahaha. She knows exactly what buttons to press to get a reaction though but we pull her on it straight away rather than laughing at her and then shouting at her, that'll just confuse her. Honestly, that child tips me over the edge at times 🤦‍♀️😂 I'd never shout at her for no reason though and I certainly wouldn't film her getting a grilling and put it on social media.
The other day she rolled her eyes at me with her hand on her hip, I asked who she was rolling her eyes at and she just tutted and said "you" as though I was stupid. The urge to laugh was unreal but she was told not to be so rude and was made to apologise. Little tit! 😂
I’ve given my daughter the same - bollockings- to the extent that she once said, “give me to grandma”. To my shame I replied, “grandma wouldn’t want you”. However, I wasn’t filming for the gram and I’ve never made any money from her.
We are thick as thieves according to my hubby so I can’t have been all bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her story this evening what a horrible witch she is. Poor little Ronnie being shouted at for being a toddler. If she didn’t want him touching things she shouldn’t of encouraged it and she should’ve child proofed the cupboard. You just know she went bat tit crazy at him after the video cut off. It probably drove her insane that he was touching the walls 😂 Imagine calling a not even 18th month old naughty. 😡

Reactions: 16
That poor boy encouraged to do something and then shouting at him for it. It looks like she cut off so she could properly yell at him. He actually looks so nervous around her sometimes 😔 my god he’s not allowed to touch anything or be a child in what should be his own safe place

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen Jamie's begging post of pictures. Do you think someone should inform him of the aunt Jemima pancakes and how how idiotic it is to put that up at a time like we are in. When they are now having to take down names like these because if the abhorrent history of racism in them.

Reactions: 11
With that voiceover was she literally lipsing the mic or what cause she sounds like she’s too close I couldn’t even watch it all cause her voice is triggering

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How come she doesn’t promote Ava May aromas anymore? Possible fall out or not giving her enough coin

Reactions: 9
She is still trying to make the Ron & Hen thing into something that equals money for her.

Stop trying to make Ron & Hen happen!!
The dog couldn’t be less interested in him
Why oh why everyone gushes about this “special bond” I don’t know
he never so much as looks in his direction

Reactions: 12
That poor boy encouraged to do something and then shouting at him for it. It looks like she cut off so she could properly yell at him. He actually looks so nervous around her sometimes 😔 my god he’s not allowed to touch anything or be a child in what should be his own safe place
Omg she really went at him!!!

Reactions: 3
You called right
I found it in the book (yes I have it!😂)

I quote

"So, we worked it like a military operation and Mum took Ronnie out in the seat with the hood down and got him into the car. I walked down with my sister in my hat and big coat and Jamie came down separately with all the bags because if me and him are together we're instantly recognised"

Seriously...she spouts so much rubbish!
Hahahahahahahaha, she thinks she’s like Kate Middleton

wanting to avoid the hordes of people camped out to welcome prince Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? He’s a child and he’s a dog! She needs to teach Ronniefullnappy to leave him alone, he clearly isn’t happy, you don’t have to be a Dog behaviourist to see he’s not happy the yawning the planting the lack of eye contact for duck’s sake Hinch stop it now please for gods sake before he snaps he is very patient dog but he can only take so much of Ronnies pestering!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Wow she was out of order there! Encouraging Ronnie to do something then shouting at him, he won’t understand and she was so nasty the way she shouted. A baby/toddler isn’t naughty!

She has no bond with Ronnie at all, it’s very sad to see. She will look back one day and realise all she has missed out on.

Reactions: 11
The evil fuckin witch doing that to her son. “These two are so crafty hahaha” then that awful stern nasty voice to humiliate the poor child for a poxy like. What an utter bleep. Did she stop the video because he cried? No wonder he looks a nervous wreck. She’s a mad witch. I’d love to give her a good clatter bleeping woman. Maybe the child is better off with his nan.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.