Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t live in the real world – she has no idea what people are going through,
my husband was still working at 75 but had to give up work because it had dried up so now we are living on his pension basically and having to dip into our savings to live on and she’s waffling on about buying tit on ebay and buying herself a kids toy? Absolutely fucked off with her!!!

Right you lovely lot of nust

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m feeling a right c*nt of a mum now 😆 I often snap at my daughter when she’s naughty (I don’t call it my mum voice that’s all soft and soppy) but if she’s trying to do something she shouldn’t it that’s dangerous o do have a tone with her 😠 I don’t however film it or laugh to encourage the behaviour and then tell her off for it so secretly hoping that doesn’t make me the nasty mum everyone’s saying Grinch is for shouting 😔

Actually feeling guilty for shouting at mine can’t sleep thinking maybe I’m too hard

Reactions: 19
I’m feeling a right c*nt of a mum now 😆 I often snap at my daughter when she’s naughty (I don’t call it my mum voice that’s all soft and soppy) but if she’s trying to do something she shouldn’t it that’s dangerous o do have a tone with her 😠 I don’t however film it or laugh to encourage the behaviour and then tell her off for it so secretly hoping that doesn’t make me the nasty mum everyone’s saying Grinch is for shouting 😔

Actually feeling guilty for shouting at mine can’t sleep thinking maybe I’m too hard
Don’t beat yourself up. Kids can be assholes and we all use a stern tone when needed but we don’t set our kids up to be told off, and film it to share with nearly 4 million people including cumslut.

My kid spat his toothpaste all over me this morning and you can bet ya balls I yelled at him.., and that’s okay cos he was being a shitbag.

Rest your mind and have a lovely sleep xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You called right
I found it in the book (yes I have it!😂)

I quote

"So, we worked it like a military operation and Mum took Ronnie out in the seat with the hood down and got him into the car. I walked down with my sister in my hat and big coat and Jamie came down separately with all the bags because if me and him are together we're instantly recognised"

Seriously...she spouts so much rubbish!
So deluded 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
There’s literally a section in her book about how she alone created the minky avalanche in sales and she basically discovered the minky! 🙄View attachment 297364
She mentions people with high followings sharing her stuff. You can pay these people to share your stuff, it's a well known tactic to try boost your following. Also wonder if one of these well known was SS.

Just a thought I haven't read her book but did she say she had PND? If so, this would explain why she doesn't have a bond with Ronnie. But still she needs to address it, it's clear to see she isn't natural with him. Have to give it to Vestlife he does seem to be a good dad. If they were to ever split up how would she cope with Ronnie?

Reactions: 4
They just remind me of travellers, everything is so over the top, they’d fit right in
I agree with you about their taste in decor, however I follow the wife of a famous boxer (not sure I'm allowed to mention names) from the travelling community and their kids might be pretty ferol and spoilt, but it's clear that they are also very much loved.

Reactions: 9

Having a ‘strict voice’ is fine IMO (I do think regular shouting can be problematic), for me the issue was that she’s confused her son and told him off for content. She knew what he was going to do so she should’ve stopped him rather than letting him do it and then reprimanding him. She wasn’t losing her temper because she knew what was coming and was joking around.

Another way of looking at this; if you were a ‘nasty mum’ you wouldn’t be losing sleep by thinking about if you shout too much, this is a sign that you’re trying to do the right thing❤ Now get some sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That candle though.

It obviously wasn't his main present, just a 'filler' which at £25 is ridiculous and way over the top.

Tacky as it may seem, it could have been quite a sweet little keepsake for Jamie... if she had put Ronnie’s proper name on it and not included 'Hen'. Jamie doesn’t have 2 kids so all this 'WE love Daddy' is pathetic and diminishes Jamie's relationship with his actual son (they clearly have a great bond).

She's an idiot.

Also, why do I keep reading 'I sent her this message', often with screenshots? I thought the number 1 rule was to keep it on Tattle. Stop it.

Reactions: 47

I get cross with my kids and often feel guilty afterwards, sometimes I will say sorry to them

Ron wasn’t doing anything dangerous though. And one moment she’s laughing and giggling at him the next she’s snapping his head off. There was no build up to the snap, and that’s really confusing for children it will make them edgy. Clear from what she shows us they rarely do activities just the 2 of them, she’s always doing crafts without him and wastes most of the time giving him a pretend dog brother to play with

don’t feel bad

Reactions: 4
I don't like it when people pm her either..

Doesn't matter if it's not trolling or just calling her out, it just plays into her hands and I think she loves the attention..

She doesn't care what we think so it's just a waste of time..

Reactions: 31
I’ve said it before about Ronnie, the way he looks at her when he feeds Henry the chicken, he just wants to be praised. I don’t think he ever receives praise and positive encouragement from her. That clip of her shouting at him he looked at her smiling because I think he so desperately wants to be told he’s a good boy and do something to please her. It’s only going to encourage negative behaviour because she’s teaching him that when he does these things she’s there interacting with him. I’ve seen more videos of her down on the floor interacting better with the bloody dog and Ronnie will see this everyday and absorb it all and it will turn into him competing for her attention. He’s going to be a warped adult like she is constantly trying to please a woman who is never satisfied and didn’t have his best interests at heart. It’s not nice commenting on parenting but he’s at such a lovely age that it’s extremely sad to think she isn’t getting the most out of him. I also think it’s weird the way she was saying da da da on that trick or treat video, that’s baby babble, get a grip woman and communicate with your child better. I think it’s really telling that the shouting was the clearest I’ve ever heard her when speaking to Ronnie.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Couldn't be bothered with her last night so I've only just caught up on her stories.
"I said no" - but she didn't, she giggled and asked him what he was doing, she told her followers what he was going to do, and then she barked at him and cut the video. Ronnie was not told no at any point until her voice got agggressive.
Put a child lock on the cupboard and he won't be able to open it, it really isn't difficult 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She’s so nasely when she talks....you can hear her sniffing when she’s doing the Ronnie video. It’s horrible to listen to 😬😬
Like nails down a chalkboard

Reactions: 5
What have I just watched 🤢 so most of the cleaning vids are all clicked to finish so u don’t see the cleaning and then we get a voiceover of the cooking ? she is chaotic ! Is this the start of introducing her homeware ? I mean I would buy homeware because a tit ‘cleaner’ designed it ( in grey of course ) what’s wrong with the world - this is like Billie faiers in the style collection that is only sold for full price for a week and then 40% plus off !

Reactions: 6
She's such a prick. My husband took the hospital bag out to the car and came back in for me and mini Tattler, he carried her out and I didn't need to lift anything then post c section. It's such a monumental moment. Jamie should have been the one carrying Ronnie, or Sophie. What parents would want anyone else carrying their child out the hospital to go home? It's such an exciting and big moment.
I bet News of the World are gutted the Sophie outsmarted them 😂
Jeez I wish mine had been like that.
I had to go and get the car seat out the car in the pissing rain because ‘baby daddy’ didn’t know how to undo it. Then I ended up carrying all my stuff. 12hrs after being stitched up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Don't feel bad! I've given my daughter some real roastings before when she's doing something dangerous or downright naughty! She tried pulling the dog off the sofa by his head/neck a few weeks ago when he was sleeping because she wanted to play with him, it was an accident waiting to happen so both me and my husband actually properly shouted at her and it made her cry. We then put her on the naughty step and she was sobbing. We both felt bad after for shouting at her but needs must when it's dangerous. You could potentially stop them being hurt. I'd rather shout at my child than take her to A&E!
I think the problem everyone, including myself, had with Hinch was that she was encouraging Ronnie to be cheeky (he wasn't being naughty) by laughing at him and not stopping him. Then after shouting at him, she uploaded it to social media. No decent parent would upload a video of their kids being shouted at!
Don't worry. The fact you've worried over it, shows you're a caring Mum 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12

@CheekyCrackerLover don't feel bad, I too shouted at mine if they did something wrong. The difference is we didn't encourage them to do naughty things (I didn't think he was particularly naughty) in the first place by giggling like a moron so we could film it especially for The Gram. Just to say my two have grown up well adjusted (well ones an Accountant and the other is in IT, so 🤷). They aren't naughty little uns for ever and when they aren't you kinda miss it. ATV x

Reactions: 2
I’ve given my daughter the same - bollockings- to the extent that she once said, “give me to grandma”. To my shame I replied, “grandma wouldn’t want you”. However, I wasn’t filming for the gram and I’ve never made any money from her.
We are thick as thieves according to my hubby so I can’t have been all bad.
I've threatened all mine with sending them to Barnardos where they've wound me up to the point of actually meaning it 😂
Point is that you, along with me won't have encouraged the behaviour in the first place and they've driven you to that point after untold warnings.
What she did there was so cruel and it breaks your heart to watch it! I'll bet she snatched that packet out his little hands and really made him jump 😔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.