Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve ended up in a deep downer thinking of little Ronnie.

That little boy has a phone shoved in his face 24/7, paraded on her insta for all these crazies to claim him as part of their lives, he’s forced to headbutt Henry for content after weeks of dancing to Whit ry and now he’s being directed to “act naughty” for content to then be shouted at 🥺🥺🥺

It’s so unfair. His brain is being programmed to perform for a phone. It’s just so cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Kate to the party but i saw on Home Baragins stories they are selling pixel friends which is their version of Tamagotchis .. she honestly can’t think for herself can she ?!

Reactions: 11
Catching up from the day as we have been at the hospital having a 20 week scan and finding out that mini Tattler Baby Tui is a boy!

As IF she has bought a tamagotchi. I had one when I was in primary school and I didn’t have enough time in the day then to look after the thing to stop it dying. You leave it for a couple of hours and it’s dead in it’s own tit, she really must have a lot of time on her hands!!
Awww congrats!!!

Reactions: 1
Did you guys see the snake in the garden? 😂 All sneks Jaymeh hun xoxo
It's not even a snake, it's a bloody slow worm. I'm sure she'll post an over the top reaction to this story when she "sees it" (like she doesn't quality control what he posts)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww bless, he looked so sweet being cheeky then boom! Talk about knocking his confidence ffs! I truly hope he doesn’t end up being really unconfident when he’s older 😟
Absolutely. One minute she’s laughing because she knows what he’s going to do and actually encourages him, the next minute she’s shouting at him. Poor little Ronnie, he looks a sweet little boy and seemed confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hinch is STILL a child! Having ma barker wiping her arse with her stamped bog roll, giving her bitty, Jaymay taking her everywhere!
youre 30 Soph, you have a child, take responsibility and GROW THE duck UP!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve ended up in a deep downer thinking of little Ronnie.

That little boy has a phone shoved in his face 24/7, paraded on her insta for all these crazies to claim him as part of their lives, he’s forced to headbutt Henry for content after weeks of dancing to Whit ry and now he’s being directed to “act naughty” for content to then be shouted at 🥺🥺🥺

It’s so unfair. His brain is being programmed to perform for a phone. It’s just so cruel.
You aren’t alone, I’m blaming it on hormones, but I had a little cry following that shouty mum voice video and promised my bump I’d never be like Hinch and made Mr Mgh promise me that if he ever caught me going Jekyll and Hyde on our Mini Mgh like that he’d pull me up on it and not let me speak to her like that, nor is he allowed to let me constantly shove my phone in her face taking photos and videos, Ronnie is not a naughty child, he’s just inquisitive and she holds him back so much if he doesn’t perform for her in the correct manor 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 26
These are alll the stuff we’ve all mentioned on here? Jaaaaaymayyyy which username are you hun. Come on we know your a tattler are heart. Release the beast.
So it's the face mask of dreams? why ain't you wearing it then when you are out and about and fail to wear a mask

Reactions: 28
My husband would laugh into my face if I bought him a candle for his birthday. No offence to dudes who like candles but I just find that a pathetic present for your bloke that’s all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t commented on these threads in ages tbh I’m still trying to catchup 😂😂 just jumped on to say my children (who had no idea what a tamagotchi was) and I dug out the tamagotchis I had as a child in the beginning of lockdown 1.0 to have a competition to see who’s would live the longest 😂😂 to actually go out of your way to buy one for yourself at the age of 30 is just plain sad
My sister bought me one for my 30th but it was part of a nostalgic 30 presents for turning 30. Im probably going to do something equally as daft for her but thats what we do 😂

Reactions: 6
Ok, I've watched the video of Ronnie and the dog treats several times and I have questions. In the first video the cupboard door is closed, Ronnie makes no actual attempt to open it, and I can't see how it opens, it looks very flush to the frame and there are no knobs or handles. Then it cuts to the second video, the door is wide open and Ronnie is in there. Begs the question who let him in the cupboard and why???
Screenshot_20201102_220251.jpg

Reactions: 20
She did not sign that candle from “Ron & Hen”

THEIR NAMES ARE RONNIE AND HENRY. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched the upload of Ronnie going into the cupboard under the stairs. It's made my heart sink. You see how joyous he is, testing the boundaries laughing and joking, he wags his finger almost in a "no no" fashion, like he knows he shouldn't go in there but then really stares to see their reaction and if they allow him. They didn't react and say no no back so he just thought sound well I'm going in if no one's bothered. Only to go in, and end up on the receiving end of that dreadful voice and tone of his mother whos just stood there and watched the whole thing. He has basically in toddler form just asked to go in

• Sad
Reactions: 23
All this talk about tamagotchis and she’s forgotten about her new daughters 🐠...anyone else think they’ve gone to spirit in sky AKA as the bog 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She put all his toys away at what, 5pm? Then a couple of hours later he’s up to ‘mischief’, playing in a cupboard you are always letting him play in, where you let him get dog treats out of all the time - she’s shown him going there to get them.

He’s 16 months, you don’t shout at a child like that when you have been encouraging him by laughing! You can say ok no, come here or ok that’s enough. having a firm mum voice is fine when they are running towards a busy road, won’t hold your hand or about to put a fork in a plug socket. This situation was her being a cow
This excatly! She speaks to her son the way she does her “first born” excuse me I mean her DOG!! Be firm with your pet that’s called training your PET. You don’t train a child , they don’t sit down beg & roll over !

Speak and show respect as you would to another human being as you want that in return! She really does act like dog and child are equals!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.