Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only candle you should get your man for his birthday is an Ann summers massage candle for those naughty birthday antics 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her last post was showing out takes of Halloween with a <see more> swipe up. Is she hoping for more likes on her post. She’s desperate for more likes plus the fact she’s a horrible witch scolding that boy like that surprised she had the stupidity to put that on Instagram

Reactions: 11
It's not even a snake, it's a bloody slow worm. I'm sure she'll post an over the top reaction to this story when she "sees it" (like she doesn't quality control what he posts)
He is just gutted tht its bigger than the one in his trousers. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just grinch this..
"you knew he was going to do that and encouraged him by laughing and stood there filming it for your Instagram and then gave out to him for doing what u allowed and encouraged him to do..not fair to get cross at him, prevention nd distraction which u easily could've done wouldve prevented what u knew he was going to do. I know content is lacking right now but..i would unfollow but ive seen your go to is blocking people who question anything you do cause u can't take constructive criticism. Zoflora being a prime example. I used to be a big fan but once you read tattle it all makes sense.."

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh for duck sake. I’ve already commented but now I’ve drank wine and realised.... naughty little Ronnie is her comeback to Rex breaking a plate yesterday 🤦‍♀️ Rex off being a child in the cupboards he’s not supposed to be in and now Ron Ron is suddenly doing it too.

Reactions: 31
My husband would laugh into my face if I bought him a candle for his birthday. No offence to dudes who like candles but I just find that a pathetic present for your bloke that’s all 🤣
Can't see it as being something he'd want, a classic case of buying someone a present that you like, that's really for you. I doubt he gets much based on his actual likes and preferences, it all has to be what she likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cba to look for the part of the book but someone help me out.
Did zoph make a statement in the book how her mhm carried ronnielonniedingdong out of the hospital! And she went with her sister ??

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but Henry really doesn’t love Ronnie. He was sat normally until Ronnie cuddled him then he yawned and started panting, both are signs of stress.

Reactions: 16
Just sent grinch this..
"you knew he was going to do that and encouraged him by laughing and stood there filming it for your Instagram and then gave out to him for doing what u allowed and encouraged him to do..not fair to get cross at him, prevention nd distraction which u easily could've done wouldve prevented what u knew he was going to do. I know content is lacking right now but..i would unfollow but ive seen your go to is blocking people who question anything you do cause u can't take constructive criticism. Zoflora being a prime example. I used to be a big fan but once you read tattle it all makes sense.."
I sent this in reply to the story of ron and hens sweet robbery 🙄 she is the most infuriating woman. Cant hell myself imma jus troll

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You aren’t alone, I’m blaming it on hormones, but I had a little cry following that shouty mum voice video and promised my bump I’d never be like Hinch and made Mr Mgh promise me that if he ever caught me going Jekyll and Hyde on our Mini Mgh like that he’d pull me up on it and not let me speak to her like that, nor is he allowed to let me constantly shove my phone in her face taking photos and videos, Ronnie is not a naughty child, he’s just inquisitive and she holds him back so much if he doesn’t perform for her in the correct manor 😭
My daughter has had some right bollockings before 😂😂😂 I feel awful now hahaha. She knows exactly what buttons to press to get a reaction though but we pull her on it straight away rather than laughing at her and then shouting at her, that'll just confuse her. Honestly, that child tips me over the edge at times 🤦‍♀️😂 I'd never shout at her for no reason though and I certainly wouldn't film her getting a grilling and put it on social media.
The other day she rolled her eyes at me with her hand on her hip, I asked who she was rolling her eyes at and she just tutted and said "you" as though I was stupid. The urge to laugh was unreal but she was told not to be so rude and was made to apologise. Little tit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How will she cope with the 2s 3s and all that's to come. I really hope he is going to be a rebellious stroppy teenager and gives her loads of grief 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just sent grinch this..
That’s you blocked! But we’ll done!!

• Haha
Oh god I’ve just caught up with her stories. How the duck anyone can talk to a child like that (especially after she’d encouraged him) is absolutely beyond belief and has made me feel so so sad. And the way it cuts off really quickly makes me think she shouted at him for quite a while too.
Poor little thing :-(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.