Mrs Hinch #265 Lockdown is back, Soph’s a trout, bring on the BBQs & sneaky trips out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it very telling that she described him on This Morning as very naughty and never gushed over him as a besotted Mum normally would.
Her use of language is really intriguing to me.
Yes it stood out to me at the time I found it very jarring. I mean don’t get me wrong kids are hard work but for her describe him as that on national tv was very odd.

Reactions: 8
Before Ronnie comes out she says “he’s going to get a treat out” then he comes out with dog treats (looks like pedigree brand) and she shouts at him.....she knew what he was going in for. What a twit. The tone on a baby. The poor thing :(

Bet she doesn’t tell Henry off in that tone...
I was just going to say this too. When Henry is ‘naughty’ or sulky she’s all ‘awwww handsomezzzzz mammaszzz here’ but she yells at her baby like a complete nut job.

Reactions: 24
Poor Ronnie that door was so easy for him to open to get the dogs treats. She should have a lock on it!! He was delighted getting up to divilment in the hall with her shrieking at him. He continues to the treat stash she knows what’s in there let’s him get it and then gives out to him 🙄 you really haven’t a clue love

Reactions: 10
I reckon hinch has made Jamie upload all those stories because you lot have spotted that massive jump in followers. They know full well he never posts so there can’t be that much interest in his account.

Reactions: 13
Omg! I’ve just noticed, I’m now a VIP member! I don’t know what to say if I’m honest, I’m so ... fankoo! ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Absolutely crazy how she snapped at Ronnie in that video, I’m really surprised she uploaded that without music. Her “mum voice” is shocking.

Reactions: 16
She has to stop with the cooking crap.... I’m just getting over the rona and that slop just about set me back to throwing up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guyzzzzz,
I'm only on page 3 so apologies if this has already been said but....does anyone think that she is doing all of this just to annoy us?I'm sure we've referred to her being a child before and now she's buying tamogotchies and doing other stuff meant for children...like when she makes stuff with jus roll and does her winky face emoji to show its for tattle...I think this is the same sort of thing.
Which is really sad because it shows that she's not even bothered about her sheep anymore, she's only interested in making digs at us....a bit like a playground bully if im honest.
I could be wrong though. It just seems the more we point things out, the more she does it. X

Reactions: 8
1. She thinks she is being a good, involved mom. Awful. We aren’t the only ones getting mixed signals, guyzzz. Poor Ronnie.

2. Tamagotchi and throwbacks? Arrested development? Something is not ok there 🥴

3. “Her” Minky. Right. As if she never asked CleanQueen where she got that sponge 🙄 (I’ve said it before but she never gives credit unless it benefits her. She only alluded to asking “another cleaning account” in her first MEmoir because she was pulled up on it here. Still didn’t give her a shout out. )
View attachment 297445View attachment 297447View attachment 297446
Reminds me of the post on budget diy where she asked how to clean a sink 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did you guys see the snake in the garden? 😂 All sneks Jaymeh hun xoxo
I noticed where he planted the seed ! If soph sees it she will want to move! Obvs shes gonna see it just another seed planted in the shoppers minds for a move! Read them like a fooking book !

Reactions: 21
Jeez they are busy deleting comments over on MHMMDI!! To my fellow tattlers I was replying to... they deleted us 😂😂but if ya you know you know🤣😇
I can't find the post, all I see are pages and pages of bleeping Christmas trees 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Inch mate, your real camera roll is only fans screenshots, betting slips and pictures of your knob, let’s be honest for a second pal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.