Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should have gifted him a pair of jeans and some smart shoes. I mean can he not dress smart instead of a teenager!?!?! I would not go anywhere with my husband if he dressed like that. Have some pride Jamie!

Reactions: 21
The stupid bleep deleted the mall video.... caught out!!! What a bleeping twit you are Sophie bleeping HinchCLIFFE you absolute tit bleep of a womam.
It's not deleted still there.

Still think they got Ron a new pair of runners whe. Jayme got his his new footie boots.

Reactions: 8
With their money, they could surely have afforded to do something nicer for his birthday than toast marshmallows lmao. Crikey, she really is boring in every sense of the word. Let this be a lesson to men, don’t marry the mistress. They don’t stay exciting forever. One minute it’s sneaky romps in the office & before you know it you’re curled up on the sofa at a sensible hour toasting marshmallows on your birthday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anyone else massively eye roll when she pretended she was new to the premium makeup brands and how to use them?? We all know you have drawers full of makeup and know your way round a bloody eyeshadow pallet hinchy... Don't give us that crap 🙄

Obviously hoping the tagged brands/influencers will share her story or do some sort of collab...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m new here 👋🏽
But oh my god I’ve been reading through these threads most of today and I’ve definitely found my people 😂 ATV 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why does she need to point to everything ... it’s like the witch poking Hansel and gretel with chicken bones

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"couple goals" oh duck off! They're hardly the Obama's or Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As it's his birthday My fav Mr Inch story was from Book 1 when Dymphna talks about their first date.
They had agreed to go out after work for something to eat. Remember all those fancy restaurant names and all Zoph can say is pizza ?
She's sitting at her desk and it's minutes before 5pm. She decides to touch up her makeup in the ladies. As she leaves the ladies toilets there's Inch standing like a stalker waiting for his prey. He thought she escaped from his clutches.

when I read that paragraph from her book it gave me weird vibes about him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Hinchers have really low standards. So many of them are saying how Jamie’s been spoiled. He’s had a crappy meal in a mall restaurant, marshmallows and a child’s cake. Are we forgetting that hinch had Disneyland Paris? Obviously things are different now but let’s face it he was hardly spoilt. Hinch has literally done bare minimum. They could have still gone to the hotel and brought Ronnie with them.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.