Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing thread suggestion by @Milfordcubicle with 72 likes!

Previous thread catch up
• Mrs Hinch made fudge and pretended to eat 3 pieces.
• She’s still letting Ronnie feed Henry and he now practically puts his whole hand in Henry’s mouth.
• Shes so worried about Christmas because she hasn’t bought any presents yet. Most of us are worrying about Christmas because we won’t be able to see our families and a lot of people won’t be able to afford presents because of losing jobs and the Covid situation. Poor hard done by Mrs Hinch the millionaire 🙄
• She went for a blow dry at 8.30pm? You know like we all normally do.
• while she was having said blow dry Mr Hinch 🤢 had made her a bath and had candles round saying love u. They then proceeded to basically let us know they were going to have sex tonight 🤢

I’m no @mammaof3 but the lengthy of the last thread was making me uncomfortable 😂

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Remark from her personal IG account.

Tulisa.png

Mrs Hinch
Mrs Hinch aka Sophie Hinchliffe, aged 30, (16 February 1990) is a saleswoman who had a successful sales career in London. She started an Instagram account and sought out and then signed to the biggest social media influencer agency in Europe to put her in contact with brands and earn tens of...
tattle.life
For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just watched her stories..... why did I put myself through that bleeping perv's bath and "love u" for Zoph this early? 🤢 I need a sick bucket.... 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Couldn't think of anything worse than shagging Jamie 😭 if there's one reason I feel sorry for Grinch - its that she's got to get rattled by him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Poor Henry will have a crook neck from sleeping on the couch... or maybe he just paced the lounge room all night while listening to those two assholes banging upstairs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
No way did she eat those fudge pieces?! Nope not buying it. She says on her posts she hardly eats but would rather eat that tit than a proper meal (and I mean a proper meal, not some tit with mushrooms, potatoes and dairylea cheese thrown together). Wouldn’t surprise me if she fed the little hairy fat bastard some of those fudge pieces 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Fucks sake, caught up on stories over breakfast and now I cant finish my porridge 🤢🤢🤢 can you even imagine going anywhere near inch... bleeeugh 🤢 and why would you beg for a shag over Instagram?

On another note its quite sad that probably the nicest thing he has done for her in a long time was staged for Instagram

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The thought of Inch makes my vagina close up 🤮🤮🤮 what sickening montage are we expecting today? Wedding pictures? Worlds best dad? Your my rock? 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
The thought of Inch makes my vagina close up 🤮🤮🤮 what sickening montage are we expecting today? Wedding pictures? Worlds best dad? Your my rock? 🤮🤮🤮
Maybe a family shot with him pushed out like on Ronnies birthday with 'to Jamie, you're the best Dad but not better than my Mummaz from Ronnie'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Listening to vestlife last night🤢🤮 sounded like a right creep. Just imagined him rubbing his thighs when he talks like that. That's me not eating breakfast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Ewwww, that man actually makes my skin crawl. Just no need, you have a kid, we know you have sex - keep your creepy little innuendos to yourself 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Unfortunately Inch attempting to get his birthday bang is the sort of drivel that’ll find its way to the Daily Mail..pampers saga brushed under the carpet sure!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Listening to vestlife last night🤢🤮 sounded like a right creep. Just imagined him rubbing his thighs when he talks like that. That's me not eating breakfast
He actually made my skin crawl it was creepy and Pervy as duck🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why has he lit candles in the bathroom but not run a bath??
If she's having a bath then why bother having a blow dry, it's gonna frizz straight up, if she's not having one why light 400 bloody candles in there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Urgh, how cringe they both are 🤢 totally set up too. Loving all the tattle comments it's created though 🤣

Reactions: 19

The cling on niece knowing that her auntie is gonna look like a plasterers radio.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 146
🤮🤮 There are things that shouldn't be shared online and their sex life is one of them. Scarred for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Would expect no less from him , making dirty old man jokes about it being his birthday. I have a feeling that a blozza is a once a year event for poor jamie 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder how old Freda feels about her daughter getting set up for a sexxxxy night. How cringeworthy is that telling the whole world he’s after a bit of nookie. Hope she turns him down lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder how old Freda feels about her daughter getting set up for a sexxxxy night. How cringeworthy is that telling the whole world he’s after a bit of nookie. Hope she turns him down lolololol
Old ma barker would have been right there guiding it in for bug boy if that makes sense.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
My two pence worth is the blow dry all pre recorded. She got that done for their weekend away. Add in takeaway pizza and bath to distract us. He prob requested pizza for his pre birthday night meal.
I wonder if we will see what his presents are or is it all designer two pieces from that outlet they were at the other week and we only get to see the tat novelty bits.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.