Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my partner came downstairs in that pile of tit called a tracksuit..I’d refuse to go out with him? What happened to getting done up! He’s definitely living up to the name Onslow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not to stick up for trainergate but in the background it looks like they have just come out of a shoe shop. My toddlers create holy hell if I take new shoes off in shops and keep them on

Reactions: 6
If that was her birthday, and all she got was a lunch out in trackies, some smores in front of the telly and a snide Colin, she would be FUMING

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why the duck would you wear a tracksuit out for dinner? Me and my hubby have an age gap too. Slightly more than theirs but Jesus even if it was the other way round and he turned up in a bleeping TRACKSUIT I’d leave the git (politely) for even of thinking of dressing like that!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 291604
it literally happens all the time. Why do people think that Jamie and Sophie’s relationship is so unique. Like they are the first people to ever be in love 🙄🙄
we’ve been together 20 years. We have a bigger age gap than inch and shoulder and we are stupidly happy together. We have 4 kids (22,16,15*oops* and 12) we are the only original couple of all our mates and we have fun together. we fight over stupid things (last night it was over spaghetti hoops on toast- maybe a jug was required?) we go out for dates and we lounge on the sofa in our comfies and watch tit on telly.
its not couple goals it’s just life. Yes I know a lot of relations break down but there’s a lot of us about with normal, happy, boring relationships. Well we do have a bit of scandal as 22 year old was 2 when I met husband but we have genuinely lived happily ever after. Couple goals? No. Normal? Yes

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The lift photo is old.
A) she has different top on
B) her hair is completely different. You can see it’s been blow dried in her make up tutorial crappy thing. And she’s made a point of keeping her middle parting by clipping to the side. The picture in the lift she has a sweepy fridge. Unless she washed her hair again, she wouldn’t of been able to get the hair across her face with her parting blow dried like that!!!!

CAUGHT OUT RED HANDED SOPH.

they’re not at no restaurant. They are round vest life’s families house - breaking mixing household rules!

ATB!
You're right! These photos are probably from the weekend so they can spend his birthday breaking all the covid rules!

Reactions: 9
Is it me or does it look like she is really trying to show her shoulder in this photo? One for Megan and the pastry trolls I’m sure. But she hasn’t read here since 2019 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again how can people compare him to Tom Hardy 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Inch is just such a non man. Nothing remotely charismatic or attractive in him to all of us. At least Soph found some hidden gem in him. Saves two other souls being stuck with either one of them.
Such an insult to the great Tom hardy.
Someone has commented on her post saying hope you have had time to use the makeup palette 😐😐 ( FYi I am blocked but use my dogs insta so I can keep up on here guyzzz) Xox

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay you tattle troll bastar*s, who is this because you have just finished me off 😂

loudaaaaaaa
😂 I just came to say this! Honestly I’m dead
Tattle at it’s finest! 😂😂
God I love this place, you guyzzz cheer me up! I’m thank you ❤ ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Such an insult to the great Tom hardy.
Someone has commented on her post saying hope you have had time to use the makeup palette 😐😐 ( FYi I am blocked but use my dogs insta so I can keep up on here guyzzz) Xox
The person who commented that is a makeup artist who’s just released his own palette yesterday. I’m assuming he’s sent her one in PR - I hope she actually uses it And promotes it because he’s really sweet! But I bet she won’t.

Reactions: 7
Kate to the dirtday party 🎉 That newest Hincher typo has made my day! Inchworm cake for everyone!
We need to start using dirtday. When the sheep comes over to snoop they won’t know what are talking about, the whole page will be in code like I’m thank you, sorry for being Middleton to the party, I have been busy being a nusty troll eating my crunky snacks and drinking 10l coke, #bekond it’s my dirtday yanno

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry I’m kate to the party.... not been able to catch up all day but just wanted to add my 2 pence.
Firstly; I’m HOWLING at this banana breakfast. Get a Maccies love!
ALSO, why is she saying Ron was so well behaved the the restaurant! He’s a baby! He’s not naughty! She’s clearly embarrassed by any noise he makes at all and that’s really sad... babies are supposed to be noisy! But I forget this is the woman that shoves her baby behind the sofa so maybe I shouldn’t be so shocked

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.