Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go.
Ok so confession when I looked yesterday I commented and asked if it complied with BS 4125 regulations so asking what the name was I wanted to check if they replied
Not only did they remove the comment they blocked me so can someone else go and ask please šŸ¤£

seems itā€™s now the Mrs Hinch gate maybe itā€™s to stop inch getting his leg over

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™ve just had a catch up on her stories after months of finding her equally boring and infuriating - but why do her eyebrows look like the sort of over-accentuated eyebrows that drag acts do? You know, the ones that are purposely drawn on too high?
I used to work with someone from Southend and she had the whole fake tan, fake nails, fake hair, ton of male up on just to take the bins out thing going on. Twice a day she'd disappear to the loo & she'd come back re-covered in more make up every time!
She used to say when she was going out for the evening she went for the 'drag queen look' when doing her make up. So it must be a thing??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s such a smug witch. Read the room Hinch!!! Halloween day out & buying Christmas presents! Bloody hell shes so out of touch it makes me sick šŸ˜” I was on the phone to my mum yesterday and we agreed not to do presents. No kids in our family so itā€™s not really necessary we are just hoping we can have a little day as a family together for Christmas this year like most are! I think sheā€™s a horrible person and itā€™s just maddening that most of her die hard sheep will be the ones struggling this Christmas šŸ˜” enjoy your Halloween day out love rather than enjoying Ronnie have a good time she will just be getting her staged pics for the gram. What a shallow life she leads! I love everybody on Tattle and that we all share the same feelings. If I hadnā€™t come here I would have convinced myself I was a bitter jealous troll seeing ā€œinfluencersā€ like grinch parading their perfect life šŸ˜«

Shall I start a sweepstake on how long these poor fishes last for? Although knowing her she'll replace them without us knowing.
I will say a month and thatā€™s being generous. Like you say she will only replace them if they do die. Might be like the elbow grease bib situation again. Pretending itā€™s the same fish but they are a different colour šŸ¤£

Reactions: 20
Ive just had to cancel all our halloween activities/ trips etc.. because off lockdown, is it not the same rules in essex?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
"Making a start on our Christmas shopping online". Not intending to shop local and help out the small businesses that are dying a death on the High St due to Covid then Sophie?

I have made a conscious decision not to buy online this year until I have to, to try and get some money back into our local stores. I am aiming to get one gift for every family member while I can, if I can add to that great but if we end up under a firebreak lockdown no one will be left without a present.

She is always saying how much she loves the "village" she lives in, so why not use what it has to offer
Myself and my partner are doing the same this year, one handmade item each from a local business. Last year was a real struggle for us, made worse when grinch showed off not one but two gifted Christmas trees.

Reactions: 11
But do you have children/a dog? If so, thatā€™s the issue. No one out of the household can care for them if youā€™re in Tier 2 so youā€™d have to take them with you.
Childcare is ok, as long as itā€™s always with the same person (Iā€™m guessing no one other than Ma Barker is allowed to touch the little prince) but they would have to drop him off and pick him up without entering the house.

Reactions: 8
'All wearing comfy warm clothes' - clearly addressing that it's been written here that they all dress like scruffy scrotes.
But she hasn't read here since 2019.

1603967003789.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Latest from my pal Joanne at Pampers

I had told her how disgusting I found it they support their influencers breaking guidelines as my friend had to go to a scan alone to find out her baby died at 27 weeks.
Also told her I had reported it to ASA
Their responses are getting shorter. They want it to go away. It shouldnā€™t. Covid rates are going up and due to the likes of Hinch and SS and the corporations protecting them, people following them will think itā€™s ok to do the same and not socially distance. SS is a TV personality so has an even bigger responsibility. Iā€™m sending another letter to the ASA too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
ā€œPreparing for our Halloween day trip tomorrowā€ parents help I need advice as my crotch goblin is still cooking, but do you really need to prepare for day trips 24 hours in advance, I thought a changing bag and spare clothes and snacks was enough? Is she actually taking the piss preparing the day before or nah?

I wonder if sheā€™s going that farm tomorrow thatā€™s Stacey and a bunch of other influencers went last week. No doubt wherever she is going is gifted and if she makes out that she just decided to go on a whim sheā€™s a bloody liar as you canā€™t do anything on a whim these days. Even free museums in London you have to book in advance.

Reactions: 15
Ok so confession when I looked yesterday I commented and asked if it complied with BS 4125 regulations so asking what the name was I wanted to check if they replied
Not only did they remove the comment they blocked me so can someone else go and ask please šŸ¤£

seems itā€™s now the Mrs Hinch gate maybe itā€™s to stop inch getting his leg over
Mrs Hinch gate! She has really made it now sheā€™s got a gate named after her. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest from my pal Joanne at Pampers

I had told her how disgusting I found it they support their influencers breaking guidelines as my friend had to go to a scan alone to find out her baby died at 27 weeks.
Also told her I had reported it to ASA
After my tit reply I've just emailed back and copied in the director of communications and customer relations

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.