Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Couldn't think of anything worse than shagging Jamie 😭 if there's one reason I feel sorry for Grinch - its that she's got to get rattled by him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Macmama

VIP Member
Imagine being worried about how your toddler behaves at a restaurant when your husband is sat there looking like Primark’s answer to Biff from Back to the Future.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Lreb88

VIP Member
What is she shy about?
You get shy with your first boyfriend when you’re 15 not when you’re a bloody married woman with a child.
Why does she try and pretend like she’s the Virgin Mary, it’s so weird and makes Inch look like even more of a pervert.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Why has he lit candles in the bathroom but not run a bath??
If she's having a bath then why bother having a blow dry, it's gonna frizz straight up, if she's not having one why light 400 bloody candles in there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂 🎈🎈
Happy 1st Tattle birthday to meeeeee!
🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈

Exactly 1 year ago today I joined this wonderful forum after thinking something was off with Hinch when she posted about paying for someone's shopping in the supermarket as the lady was short of money.
Something didn't add up so I Googled to see if I could find any thing on the old 'net.
Turned up nothing. Zilch.
Apart from Tattle. 😜
And the rest is history as they say!!!!
My eyes have well and truly been fucking opened over the last year of reading on here! She's such a devious, narcissistic, self centered snake who manipulates her blind shoppers. 😏
So glad I found you horrible lot. We are all strangers and appear anonymous but I've feel I've formed some great friendships on here and the banter we have is unreal. And of course we support each other when we are down, having a shit day or just open up about our struggles.

I thank each and every one of you for being so amazing! We truly are the best, friendliest group of trolls anyone could ever meet. ❤❤❤❤

Fuck you Grinch! 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 66

CoolMom

VIP Member
Guyz my toddlers are being really needy and annoying this morning so I tried going to my safe spots behind the curtain and on the sofa but they still managed to find me! What am I doing wrong? Zoph assured me they are perfect hiding places!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

allforthegram

VIP Member
The thought of Inch makes my vagina close up 🤮🤮🤮 what sickening montage are we expecting today? Wedding pictures? Worlds best dad? Your my rock? 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Mejustme

VIP Member
I bet inch has woken up all excited hoping he's got a brand new Kappa dropped crotch twin set 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Is it too early for a new thread suggestion?
Waffles in a waffle maker, will wonders never cease?
Vesty spent his birthday looking like he was out on day release.

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Oh god I just had a horrible thought....😱

We’ll be treated to a “changing the sheets” montage today 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

amyossai

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness..that video was sick making!! Imagine him laid spread eagle on the bed 'come to Daddaz' 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Wonder how old Freda feels about her daughter getting set up for a sexxxxy night. How cringeworthy is that telling the whole world he’s after a bit of nookie. Hope she turns him down lolololol
Old ma barker would have been right there guiding it in for bug boy if that makes sense.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
One thing really bugging me about that bath is the sheer waste of tea lights. I’d be livid if my partner wasted all my tea lights like that. They are for me wax melts and nothing else. Got it???

• Haha
Reactions: 59

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Goood Morning next level croissants 🥐 and Megans (and Lauras now, apparently!) 🤣

Holy Mother of Minky WHAT did I just watch?! I’m never having sex again. That’s it. Put off for life. Better get Mr Doodle some resistance bands on Prime quicksmart 💪

Cue Hunchers lurking here thinking “Awwww but they’re #couplegoals” and that, obviously, we’re all jus jealous (see what I did there?) 🤢

Not sure I can cope with Inch posting his adoring messages today. Because there are people out there dumb enough to say “but you look so much younger than 42” (or however old he is - I don’t really care!)

Hold onto your gussets folks. It’s going to be a bumpy ride today! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 57