Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and gents I give you the pre records
Ronnies coat and trainers magically change
Also the rolled up jogging bottoms on Ronnie change colour too
F4949C8A-86E4-494F-97B7-70ACCB253573.jpeg
BB2AC70A-FDC9-4631-B977-8528CA2B898F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Laaaaaads omg, I 90% of the time watch her stories on mute (listening to her over exaggerated ssshhh words made me fill with a ridiculous amount of rage) so naturally after you all talking about the song on the presents video, I went back for a look, because I'm a sick witch like that.....and I now seriously regret it....I was happy living my life not realising they got their holes last night until you corrupt lot brought it to my attention :ROFLMAO: :oops:
curse a jaysus on yee 😂
You’ve got to be Irish ☘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His birthday perfectly sums up their relationship- one sided. She literally went to Disneyland Paris & had some of her family members flown out too so she could be happy. If memory serves didn’t they also extend the trip by a few days too? And all she could do on his actual birthday was take him to a restaurant where tracksuits are acceptable attire & toast marshmallows in the evening. Even if our theory is correct & they had a secret weekend away last weekend, that STILL doesn’t compare to having a week long celebration in Disneyland with all the trimmings. Back then I remember someone on here estimated the cost of her birthday trip & it ran into thousands. There’s no way she spent that much on him. Even if we take money out of the equation, can anyone honestly say it looks like she put a lot of thought into making his birthday something he could enjoy? Nope. It still seemed all about her.
And don’t forget she had dinner with her friends and Jamie’s family came around for an afternoon too. She basically had 3 separate birthday celebrations.

Reactions: 11
Majorly Blanchett to the party, glad I listen to insta stories on mute now if Vesty was being a creep.

Look how the shoulder has made an appearance 🤣

Reactions: 5
Not a hinch lover, my daughter is tho , (sorry she has slight ocd about cleaning, lol) but watched it and yep, ewwww wtf, keep that stuff to themselves please, we don't want to know fgs...

Reactions: 8
With her weird food choices like the sprouts in a curry did make me wonder 🤔 pregnant or just pure rank food fetish or just plain crap at cooking & baking 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows she keeps us on our toes.
Who gives a monkeys? It’s speculated that she’s pregnant more often than a rabbit, and encouraged by Grinch to keep her newsworthy. Boring

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The hat she was wearing today, is that the same one she wore when she opened the savers shop?

Way back when the threads were double digits someone posted a pic of her opening the shop it was honestly my favourite picture ever of her she's got some crazy jazz hands going on😂😂

Reactions: 4
'Re-discover her love of make up' she says, while sporting veneers, botox, nose job, lip fillers, fake eyebrows, fake nails, a facetuning filter and drawers full of false lashes and gifted expensive cosmetics :rolleyes:
Why didn’t she address this in her memwahhhh, she could have said it was all lies and just speculation, maybe because she couldn’t deny that the pastry trolls were right about it all 🤔😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.