Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else massively eye roll when she pretended she was new to the premium makeup brands and how to use them?? We all know you have drawers full of makeup and know your way round a bloody eyeshadow pallet hinchy... Don't give us that crap šŸ™„

Obviously hoping the tagged brands/influencers will share her story or do some sort of collab...
Huda is going to be gifting her pr packages now as she does with majority of these instagramners
Not sure if sheā€™ll Want to pay the fee though

Reactions: 8
Hi Iā€™m confused fank you

Why use the old picture?! Or is it an old picture?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Reactions: 5
Why would a man of his age be walking around in these naff grey tracksuits. Fair play if you're doing a bit of DIY or relaxing at home or shocker wearing one to a GYM! These 2 just don't add up. Her voice doesn't match her look and her eyebrows don't match her face! What planet are we on. Where is the reset button.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she never offer her sheep discount codes, so that marshmallow company or not on the high street could have offered 10-15% off and she could say here is a little discount to help. ( even to save some pennies for Xmas shopping ) I wonder if the companies message her with things like that but she ignores them!!

Reactions: 18
Me and Mr H have just decided to watch Friday 13th with some cruncky snacks, a couple of guinnesses for him and some appletiser for me. Actually better than Jaymeh's birthday hahaha.
Anyway, to keep in the theme of Halloween šŸŽƒ I actually think Ma Barker has similarities to Jason Voorhees Mum - Pam. Or Norma Bates from Psycho šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
So how does Ronnie have different outfit in lift and meal....then walking through shopping centre he has completely changed the colour of his shoes! Errmmm liars. Also no masks anywhere!set an example u tits.

Reactions: 19
If I read one more of those comments with ā€œcouple goalsā€ or ā€œdream relationshipā€ and people wishing someone they donā€™t even know happy birthday, I will throat punch myself!
If that relationship is aspirational then Iā€™ve never been more happy to be single!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry Iā€™m kate to the party.... not been able to catch up all day but just wanted to add my 2 pence.
Firstly; Iā€™m HOWLING at this banana breakfast. Get a Maccies love!
ALSO, why is she saying Ron was so well behaved the the restaurant! Heā€™s a baby! Heā€™s not naughty! Sheā€™s clearly embarrassed by any noise he makes at all and thatā€™s really sad... babies are supposed to be noisy! But I forget this is the woman that shoves her baby behind the sofa so maybe I shouldnā€™t be so shocked
I have been trying to screenshot that all day, imagine that mouth munching on your clam salad šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The comments on her post are vomit.get a grip people.u no not one jot of who these people are.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m waiting for some crazy obsessed Hincher to post on her grid something about ā€˜spending time with your beautiful familyā€™ and for the Grinch to block them because sheā€™s scared itā€™s an undercover Tattler šŸ˜‚ always hilarious when their cult leader shock blocks one of the Barmy Army by mistake and they have a meltdown in the Facebook groups šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With her weird food choices like the sprouts in a curry did make me wonder šŸ¤” pregnant or just pure rank food fetish or just plain crap at cooking & baking šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Who knows she keeps us on our toes.
Give it a couple of weeks for the pregnancy hints then?

Reactions: 2
His birthday perfectly sums up their relationship- one sided. She literally went to Disneyland Paris & had some of her family members flown out too so she could be happy. If memory serves didnā€™t they also extend the trip by a few days too? And all she could do on his actual birthday was take him to a restaurant where tracksuits are acceptable attire & toast marshmallows in the evening. Even if our theory is correct & they had a secret weekend away last weekend, that STILL doesnā€™t compare to having a week long celebration in Disneyland with all the trimmings. Back then I remember someone on here estimated the cost of her birthday trip & it ran into thousands. Thereā€™s no way she spent that much on him. Even if we take money out of the equation, can anyone honestly say it looks like she put a lot of thought into making his birthday something he could enjoy? Nope. It still seemed all about her.

Reactions: 26
How is this even news?
duck off OK! Ya forever up their arses reporting the most mindess crap about their dull boring life. **Yawn**
Another paid article most likely.
Inch looked absolutely diabolical in those trackies and trainers today. He needs to sort himself out and get something that fits rather than opting for the shrunk-in-the-wash-look. šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Sick
Just wish him happy birthday to his face and duck off!! You can tell me and my hubby aren't lovey dovey and declare our love on social media all the time.
Same here
Just had 5 year wedding anniversary and not one single declaration online
Instead we booked a cottage (Not a Ā£5k one)
And enjoyed time away

I considered posting a pic of the bedroom As it was so pretty (not grey) on a status and thought
Nah donā€™t want people thinking what may happen
I have a little dignity unlike some

His birthday perfectly sums up their relationship- one sided. She literally went to Disneyland Paris & had some of her family members flown out too so she could be happy. If memory serves didnā€™t they also extend the trip by a few days too? And all she could do on his actual birthday was take him to a restaurant where tracksuits are acceptable attire & toast marshmallows in the evening. Even if our theory is correct & they had a secret weekend away last weekend, that STILL doesnā€™t compare to having a week long celebration in Disneyland with all the trimmings. Back then I remember someone on here estimated the cost of her birthday trip & it ran into thousands. Thereā€™s no way she spent that much on him. Even if we take money out of the equation, can anyone honestly say it looks like she put a lot of thought into making his birthday something he could enjoy? Nope. It still seemed all about her.
#gifted marshmallows
So she got paid for his birthday gift

Probs already been said (sorry, haven't read back yet), you naughty trolls, but I had to say it... vestige looks like he is on day release in his grey getup.

There. I said it. I got it off my chest. Moving on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me and Mr H have just decided to watch Friday 13th with some cruncky snacks, a couple of guinnesses for him and some appletiser for me. Actually better than Jaymeh's birthday hahaha.
Anyway, to keep in the theme of Halloween šŸŽƒ I actually think Ma Barker has similarities to Jason Voorhees Mum - Pam. Or Norma Bates from Psycho šŸ˜‚
Mum always says...
(sorry I can't photoshops sophs face on)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.