Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie must be wishing he had a crate of beers for his birthday not marshmallows and a Disney film wtf is going on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
Spent MORE money on MORE makeup that she doesn’t know what she is doing with.
LIES

Just a moron of epic proportions.

Reactions: 16
Me me me! It’s Jamie’s bloody birthday. Making it all about herself again!
Just wish him happy birthday to his face and duck off!! You can tell me and my hubby aren't lovey dovey and declare our love on social media all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As usual, their attempt at a “Look at us, we are so happy and in love” photo cannot hide the truth...zoom in a little and you’ll see they are dead behind the eyes, no true happiness, just posed for the ‘gram. I find it sad that they have sold their souls for money and and a fake, unhappy and materialistic lifestyle....I feel lucky that me and my fella are a million miles from what they are.

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry I know we’ve already overdone the tracksuit conversation but every time I see videos of the nobhead wearing them it fills me with rage!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.