Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused.... why is Ronnie still in an inward facing travel system by the looks of it? Shouldn’t he just be in a normal stroller by now looking outwards so he can see the view of everything going on in the world?
They baby him so much.
Also, it’s disgusting how ‘ashamed’ she is of him making any noise when he is out. He is a baby, what does she expect. He is probably making noise because he isn’t used to be out the house and then to top it off he’s strapped into a high chair and not given and freedom to explore what’s around him.
yeah she clearly has issues about that kid. Of course children make noise when they’re in restaurants, it’s what they do! Just be prepared with toys, colouring books and the iPad. Poor Ronnie is probably being sush’d the whole time while hinch is clawing her neck and hiding under her hat

Reactions: 18
This woman needs to lay off the plastic surgery .... she doesn’t look 30 years old with all the crap injected into her face 😷
Her face is so stiff looking - maybe that’s why Ronnie won’t associate with her!
she looks like the joker 🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Grey tracksuits done its job at distracting the fact they *still* aren't wearing masks!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why are they not wearing masks? Where I am, they must be on at all times until seated and drinks or food has arrived 🙄

Reactions: 29
For fecks sake Vest, its your bloody birthday, dress up a little. If him indoors went out on his birthday looking like that I would drop him off at the nearest Greggs for a birthday steak bake while I headed to the Savoy wearing my best fascinator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Let’s hope Ronnie screams the place down and we get an ‘on location‘ report!
What is it with her and Ronnie behaving?! He’s a baby! They’re going for lunch not to a funeral etc!! Jesus! She’s high maintenance! If he doesn’t fit into her perfect insta world she’s not happy. I really think there are major issues in that family. (Also that bloody dog needs some decent walks) 🤬

Reactions: 24
Not sure if I’m right here guys so correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think this pic was taken today! On her story of her showing the make up she had a black top on but in this one she has a light coloured top on under her coat.

Hmmm another pre-record maybe 🤔
Not that Im defending Hinch but I very often do my hair and makeup before putting on my "going out" clothes....

Reactions: 19
Just seen the bath video and I can imagine her followers copying it for couple goals.

Kev: Get yerself in the bath Shazza, I’ll stick a pizza in the oven then it’s time to paint the gash white
Shaz: aww kev! Youz the best! *takes photo of herself sitting in a grubby limescale filled bath while a few candles are roaring away in the background. Pics for the gram of course*

1 hour later

*beep beep beep beep*
Kev: urry up luv! The smoke alarms going, the pizzas black and Chelsee-Mae Lea needs a tit!

Yeah real couple goals

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.