Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I took my old fella out for a birthday meal and he went dressed how Inch is, I'd bleeping disown him!!!!
Does he not own a pair of jeans or smart trousers?
bleeping chav constantly in trackies at 42 years old. Grow up man. Grow a pair of bollocks and act like a real man, not a thug life reject!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If I took my old fella out for a birthday meal and he went dressed how Inch is, I'd bleeping disown him!!!!
Does he not own a pair of jeans or smart trousers?
bleeping chav constantly in trackies at 42 years old. Grow up man. Grow a pair of bollocks and act like a real man, not a thug life reject!!
Shout it lauuuuudddaaaa lauuuuudddaaaa for the ones at the back!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’m thinking that he’s got so fat he actually can’t fit into any decent clobber!!!

Ps I agree I think we have seen that pic before.

What kind of restaurant has a lift like that?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG I almost choked on my own saliva at these comments, came to talk about how mr Hinch is wearing trackies at his age, and especially to his own birthday meal .. my lord. Is Sophie not embarrassed of him? She looks like she’s just found him from the streets and dragging him round

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hoping Ron behaves, he’s a bleeping baby😂🤦🏽‍♀️ Mines nearly 4 and still gets bored out he’s tits sitting in a restaurant. Welcome to motherhood eh

Reactions: 24
OMG I almost choked on my own saliva at these comments, came to talk about how mr Hinch is wearing trackies at his age, and especially to his own birthday meal .. my lord. Is Sophie not embarrassed of him? She looks like she’s just found him from the streets and dragging him round
I would honestly die if I was taking my husband out for lunch and he was wearing that 🤢🤣 I am feeling all of the second hand embarrassment!

Reactions: 9
She must have ridiculous standards for Ronnie.. my 10 month old can behave when eating out, he will sit in his highchair and play with toys then eat... yes he squeals in excitement and 'talks' loudly but he is a baby and I won't stop him. Does she expect Ronnie to sit and shut up? He's a BABY

Reactions: 13
When she does the make up videos, and always starts by staring into the distance with her eyes pointing in opposite directions like a fish for 5 seconds before she begins. What the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder if we’ll get a big reveal of a camper van for his bday present at some point?? An insta worthy slow mo vid of it being driven around the corner with Ron and Hen having an adventure sticking their heads out of the sun roof tied on for safety with a massive grey bow.
And trackies for a birthday lunch or any nice lunch out for that matter?? Not even my teenage nephews would do that. Absolute chav. In the meantime she’s done up like a dogs dinner in that hat. They’re so odd.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
When she does the make up videos, and always starts by staring into the distance with her eyes pointing in opposite directions like a fish for 5 seconds before she begins. What the duck.
She does it every single time!! I think in her mad mind she thinks it looks natural/ off the cuff

Reactions: 13
Here, I don't know about any of you, but that hair doesn't look like it had a blow dry last night!

Looks like straw!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.