Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t go to the tip in a grey tracksuit- Jesus
Matching prison trackies .... where are they lunching? Morrisons?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does Inch literally only own loungewear?! Don’t get me wrong I love being in my comfies but not to go out to eat. Hate to say I love her hat though 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks so bloody ridiculous in that stupid hat. Probably trying to disguise herself so she doesn't get hounded by all the paps waiting to mob her for pics. In her dreams.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Always in the lift as well?! Same one? Looks like my local asda lift that smells like piss and McDonald's.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
seeing as she had the bath before their birthday nookie, let’s hope it’s a fish restaurant or else she better keep her legs shut 🐟🐟🐟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yip! Just came here to say a tracksuit??? Its a family birthday meal and he is wearing that, no jeans or shirt, what an absolute chav! Glad to see you are all already discussing this and its not just me.

Reactions: 24
As if that’s what he’s wearing to go out to a restaurant!! Put a pair of jeans on man and have some respect for yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh leave Vesty alone, it might have been a brand new birthday tracksuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up been flat out at work you know Sophie you lazy fucker, work!!!!!

Bugboy begging his wife for sex publically like that absolutely turned my stomach. So he only “did a nice thing” so she would put out. Seriously bleeping degrading and vile. This pair really take us back to the fifties don’t they.

As for rondonwonduzhavefutzandtufts, he’s just a tick from her life Hinch list isn’t he. She likes the cash and she likes the perception that life is perfect but she can’t cope with him outdoors. What a fucked up way of life she lives.

• Heart
Slight derail but I've just had the most yummy heating engineer to sort my boiler out....🤭😉.
Imagine if Inch had turned up looking like that 🤢. All that grey marl and wartime haircut.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooooh... I hope Ronaldo kicks off BIG time! Waiting gleefully for the whingeing from the Queen of Maldonia when her super posh birthday lunch (probably went all out and took him to Costa) is ruined by Rondon throwing an epic hissy fit.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bet she'll regret not dumping him at Mad Barker and taking the chicken strip instead...he's easier to control 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.