Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to say yesterday but got sidetracked by all the vom at Vestlife's birthday lechery, it seems like we have a lot of new Tattle bastards joining us after Sophie's selfish little panic about Christmas. Welcome to the fun house, fellow bitchilantes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As if she taped her card to the gift from cling on niece for the photo last night 😂 him opening it the card attached clearly says uncle Jamie 😂 it’s the same paper 😂 😂
26860B99-5A7C-4E16-A0EA-CC9895496F8D.jpeg
4EA61EB9-8FA7-4290-8D4D-84AEAFBAAFC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Those eyebrows are going to go walkies by the end of the year, how can she think they look good?! Her hair looks terrible as well, Jaymey’s man juice ruin your blow dry last night? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This woman needs to lay off the plastic surgery .... she doesn’t look 30 years old with all the crap injected into her face 😷
Her face is so stiff looking - maybe that’s why Ronnie won’t associate with her!
she looks like the joker 🤡
Seriously tho. Fancy having that much money and your eyebrows being THAT bad 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jaymeee terrible tracksuit 🤨 he’s like a massive child!! My 16 year old step son wouldn’t wear that monstrosity. She clearly dresses him. Surprised he’s not matching with ronron

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she’s wearing a tracksuit out for a birthday meal it’s called LOUNGE WEAR to lounge in usually not to leave the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do they look like! Seriously would it hurt Jamie not to wear a tracksuit?

Reactions: 13
all i can think of when i see her hair in clips is the wee girl from White Chicks and i can't cope with her infiltrating my thoughts of one of my favourite film

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know I say it all the time but I really reckon she stinks! Musty smell of fags and sweat, just covered with copious amounts of perfume and dry hair spray. 🤮
Even that bath last night. Bet she only done a minge and fringe wash (didn’t even need to do the fringe after her blowout)
I call it a "feet, fanny, face" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ron gets a Birthday grid post Fat Dog gets a birthday grid post but her husband not a chance mate unless your coughing up 24k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm fit to pop (due with Mini Tattler 2.0 next week) and I am wearing a matching jogger set that Inch had on for his birthday lunch today. Thing is, I wore mine to go pick up dog tit in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.