Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god they think they are A-list so don’t need to dress up, they’ll be wearing pjs next like Elton lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Slight derail but I've just had the most yummy heating engineer to sort my boiler out....🤭😉.
Imagine if Inch had turned up looking like that 🤢. All that grey marl and wartime haircut.
“Wartime haircut” it’s literally BTEC peaky blinders now you’ve said it😂😂😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he really worn a grey tracksuit for a nice birthday lunch? God they really are a chavvy pair aren't they!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so confused.... why is Ronnie still in an inward facing travel system by the looks of it? Shouldn’t he just be in a normal stroller by now looking outwards so he can see the view of everything going on in the world?
They baby him so much.
Also, it’s disgusting how ‘ashamed’ she is of him making any noise when he is out. He is a baby, what does she expect. He is probably making noise because he isn’t used to be out the house and then to top it off he’s strapped into a high chair and not given and freedom to explore what’s around him.

Reactions: 17
Surely lunch location can’t be that nice, I’ve worked plenty of places where they’d turn him away in that outfit. Mr and Mrs hinch or not

• Haha
Vestlife is one step away from a baseball hat!

I had a very nice Air Jordan one back in the early 90's, I was a massive tom boy in my teenage years, whilst my friends were more concerned with black cherry/heather shimmer lipstick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has he really worn a grey tracksuit for a nice birthday lunch? God they really are a chavvy pair aren't they!
He must have several different ones for all occasions - lounging at home, casual, sportswear, baby ballers, shopping, dining out, church, funerals....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't get over how different she looks all of the time. Photos from Insta today, This Morning recently and her first time on This Morning. Filters and lots of surgery. Hopefully she stops with the facial procedures before she does too far and ruins her looks. Wondering where her old jaw/chin went?!
I was just wondering if she was using that Gretel filter all the time to disguise when she was having some work done to her face?

Reactions: 26
I often wonder if she’s tried dangly processed chicken in front of Ronnie to get him to do what she wants like she clearly does with Henchry. Might keep him silent whilst they’re in public 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to be the hostess that turns them away. What glorious power.
'All the best as you leave'.

• Haha
Just caught up been flat out at work you know Sophie you lazy fucker, work!!!!!

Bugboy begging his wife for sex publically like that absolutely turned my stomach. So he only “did a nice thing” so she would put out. Seriously bleeping degrading and vile. This pair really take us back to the fifties don’t they.

As for rondonwonduzhavefutzandtufts, he’s just a tick from her life Hinch list isn’t he. She likes the cash and she likes the perception that life is perfect but she can’t cope with him outdoors. What a fucked up way of life she lives.
It seems such a waste of money going out for a meal these days.She should have cooked a special meal indoors and perhaps off loaded baby to ma's.
I wonder if she knows you can have sex anytime of the day?
They could have played 'let's pretend we are having an affair?'
Not that old Fanny knows anything about role play 😳👨‍🚒👮‍♀️🦸‍♂️✈👨‍✈️👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Lift looked like the one in our local John Lewis - probably gone shopping. You know she needs to spend money on anything everyday!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.