Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was nice to see at least one of Ronnie parents down at the same level as him, showing him affection & interacting with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My sister has a blue weimerarmer, we discovered she could jump the baby gate on the kitchen door when my brother in law closed it, went upstairs, turned round when he got up the stairs to be greeted by Luna halfway up following him 😂😂😂
Could you imagine fatty trying to jump that gate 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't you think that she'd have a day off Instagram and social media today and just spend the time with her beautiful family? My present husband would be mightliy pissed off if I just dicked about on my phone filming him for the world to see on his birthday! I think it's plain rude!
"Our journey may not be perfect but as long as you carry on supporting me being a total bleep, I'll be with you til the end"
duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Most people will flashback to earlier pictures of the birthday person themselves on their big day, but not our Soph. She thinks that his life didn’t exist before she entered it so she deserves to be centre stage too. Silly bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a load of shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Look at us with our perfect life. Nothing different even if it is vestlifes birthday. They just do the same every day. Which is fu*k all

Reactions: 18
Our journey may not be perfect...but we’ll show you what is perfect as we’re #goals...because that fits with the aesthetic we’re going for...despite the fact we’ve been known to argue...but we won’t show that because we’re #goals...

Reactions: 24
Hey SS has just said her phone is going for repair and not back until Saturday. Do you think the pampers fiasco is being investigated? 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly these threads move faster than my fricking postman.
I just had to come and say... her Botox head! I tried to believe she hadn’t had it, but yesterday’s stories and her slight movement of tattoos eyebrow and lack of any other facial movement made me really sad. She’s 30, and has already done that to her face. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mega Moss to the party and pretty much missed the whole last thread so have been said already I’m sure but that nee stair gate - the lock should be on the other side surely? So the kid can’t actually reach it and figure out how to open it?
It appears that the lock on the gate at the top of the stairs was on the wrong side too so Jaymee had to fit another one on the stair-side!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning everyone

The thread title😝😝😝so funny

Just to let everyone know aswell Pampers failed to call me back after them saying so I'll be ringing them today..

Thankfully didn't watch her stories last night but presuming inch got his end away, why tf would you want to make that public knowledge, is nothing sacred??? If anything it kinda says how dry their sex life is!
Birthdays, Christmas, Easter and valentine's are scheduled in the hinch list😂 sexy time

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Classic sign of a dog feeling nervous and uncomfortable in the situation, I’m a vet nurse and her stories with this dog and child make me nervous, both my dogs are very well behaved and are very tolerant of my children, but my kids know to let them have their space and not to push the dogs boundaries etc.. that dog has no safe space in that house she constantly forces the child on the dog and it will eventually end in a bad way. She needs to start to learn and recognise the signs that her dog is not comfortable in the situation she is putting him in, she also need to learn about feeding correctly as he is massively obese!
I’m a vet nurse too and wat bing these interact makes me SO worried for Ronnie. Henry is showing clear signs he’s uncomfortable to the point where he’s stopped showing them as much - because they don’t get listened to. I won’t be surprised if he snaps before the year is out!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Our journey may not be perfect...but we’ll show you what is perfect as we’re #goals...because that fits with the aesthetic we’re going for...despite the fact we’ve been known to argue...but we won’t show that because we’re #goals...
I have been my husband 24 years and all I have is a wedding photo.... we’ve never had a holiday, never been away for a weekend and work. We literally eat sleep and work 🙄😂

SO to see her say “our life ain’t perfect” is an insult. I’m sure many gulped and frowned seeing that!
Makes me feel like our life is pretty embarrassingly shite 😂
Ignorant to reality as per!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.