Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the montage made me cry hahahaha filming him eating his waffle literally right on his shoulder. jamie tryna enjoy his breakfast but hes got her waving her phone in his face all for the gram.
and im sorry but henners in that hat... christ!! what a ridiculous woman

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is that actual waffles in the waffle maker? Colour me shocked!!! Also I thought Ronnie’s t shirt was cute....until I carried on reading and realised she added Henry’s name as well. Ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would you rather...

Have to watch Zoph on Insta day to day giving the worlds most boring content (please vote 😮 )

or

watch Vest and Zoph have their birthday sex and they disappear from social media forever and ever and never have to see them again (please vote 🤢)

Hehe this is mine and Mr A’s favourite game
Watch the content, cos then we can all still be Tattle trolls together 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, she actually used the waffle machine to make waffles.
What happened to her between yesterday and this morning?! Actually scrub that everyone already knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm calling a hinchy pregnancy reveal on Christmas day which was made last night

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm calling dibs on her already being preggers and last night was "on duty" for the Christmas morning reveal of the birthday bonk baby 😁

Reactions: 18
Sorry to being up the pampers situ again, but why don’t the media jump on things like this?? Im sure it would be a story almost immediately if it was any other ‘celeb’ ‘influencer’ (WHATever they bloody are) flouting the rules in a global pandemic.
No idea, its very annoying that she seems to get away with all her cockups

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She must be treating him this morning again, rons worked the gate out and gone downstairs to give jabba the mutt his pound of processed chicken before headbutting him and giving him a good slap
I'm dead! 😂😂😂 proper belly laugh from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm calling dibs on her already being preggers and last night was "on duty" for the Christmas morning reveal of the birthday bonk baby 😁
Same here.Not sure if was said at the time,but I think the random present of the nativity snowglobe from freda the leader was the first clue🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it me or is that waffle mixture an unfortunate colour and texture after yesterday’s sex montage? I really don’t want to start my day with that thought. Eugh.

Secondly, we have a new contender for the biggest waste of money yet (and there’s some stiff competition in her household). The personalised birthday T-shirt. Which can, by definition, only be worn today and never again. Just why? My husband would see that as a complete waste of money. He still references the “overpriced tat” aka a lovely key ring from Not on the High Street I bought him with our kids’ names engraved and a nice message from them, and at least that’s had 5 years of use. Well, kind of... Make a card, paint a poster together but a T-shirt??!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If ever there was a display of someone with too much money it’s when you buy your child a t-shirt with a happy birthday message on from him and the dog. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
*Perry to the party but...

I can’t even with the bath stories. It’s like the only reason that was done was for his “birthday presents” which was code, by the dirty laugh, for sex.

If the only reason you do something for someone else, moreover your wife, is so they’ll shag you, that’s actually grim. Bribing someone for sex? That’s a huge red flag to me, birthday or no birthday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So looks like she got him a variety pack of chocolate...it must have been a back of the cupboard find! Big step down from the Audi this year 😂

96FAD949-035C-4E52-890E-B110CDE5AC37.jpeg
4012D5DA-676C-4950-B642-19633115E41D.jpeg
4C01416E-6BD7-4169-9792-AD2B891450E9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Would you rather...

Have to watch Zoph on Insta day to day giving the worlds most boring content (please vote 😮 )

or

watch Vest and Zoph have their birthday sex and they disappear from social media forever and ever and never have to see them again (please vote 🤢)

Hehe this is mine and Mr A’s favourite game
😮 because the second option made me heave! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.