Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning my lovely Pastrys.

Wow all 4 photos that we said would be used was used!! But hey shes not seen tattle since 2019! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So SS phones gone to be fixed and not back until Saturday...
Anyone else suspicious?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah she’s been saying her phone is knackered for a few weeks so I don’t think there’s anything else to it
You would think with the money she’s worth she would go and buy a new one or maybe waiting for the new iPhone as a gift. Getting it repaired my arse

Reactions: 22
Imagine asking your wife over social media for your annual shag?
Gross.
They're so weird. He's creepy af
He creeps me out so much. I think he’s extremely unattractive 🤢 also if my partner said this online I would be so mortified ... I’d feel so awkward! Only no class people would say such things online to random people 🥴

Reactions: 26
She’s an actual child, this isn’t the first time she’s bragged about her sex life, she’s mentioned multiple times in interviews and podcasts it’s been amazing since Ronnie was born, don’t think she realises sex is normal but also private and we don’t need to know how her sausage surprise gets made and especially when! She literally has children following her and Inch trying to be like her! As a parent if my daughters idol and her husbands were sharing that I’d be absolutely disgusted 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This thread must be some kind of record for the most :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: , never seen so many 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'm calling a hinchy pregnancy reveal on Christmas day which was made last night
I don’t think she likes children. She is as maternal as a chair 😂😂 (nothing wrong with it) but think she had this one to please her husband like we’re all in 1958 🙄 she is so awkward with her own child - it would be extremely unfair to bring another one into her tit show. Ronnie doesn’t interact with any children ever so maybe a sibling would be good for him and jaymeh will raise them both while soph lies, reads tattle and slowly poisons her baby and husband by cooking!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is everyone always on a bloody journey. It’s not a journey. It’s just your life. Not a journey to the centre of the planet you Insta douchebags

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Laaaaaads omg, I 90% of the time watch her stories on mute (listening to her over exaggerated ssshhh words made me fill with a ridiculous amount of rage) so naturally after you all talking about the song on the presents video, I went back for a look, because I'm a sick witch like that.....and I now seriously regret it....I was happy living my life not realising they got their holes last night until you corrupt lot brought it to my attention :ROFLMAO: :oops:
curse a jaysus on yee 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yes, she could easily afford a burner phone just to keep up with the gram
Or even use a tablet. You’re telling me with two big kids she doesn’t have a tablet in the house. She probably just doesn’t want to wish Jamie a happy birthday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do we think Inch will get a grid post for his burfday? Obvs featuring a wedding photo! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You would think with the money she’s worth she would go and buy a new one or maybe waiting for the new iPhone as a gift. Getting it repaired my arse
I think this is a no win situation for her she gets a new one she gets called for being frivolous with money she admits it’s going in to being repaired people are suspicious of that as a Mam and influencer I doubt she wants to be without her phone if no good reason

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.