Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister has a blue weimerarmer, we discovered she could jump the baby gate on the kitchen door when my brother in law closed it, went upstairs, turned round when he got up the stairs to be greeted by Luna halfway up following him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If that poor dog wasnā€™t so overweight he would probably be able to jump over, itā€™s not a high one.

Reactions: 10
There you go @Hilopicklelo, a collection of photos with her face on and one of them is a wedding photo! How predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would you rather...

Have to watch Zoph on Insta day to day giving the worlds most boring content (please vote šŸ˜® )

or

watch Vest and Zoph have their birthday sex and they disappear from social media forever and ever and never have to see them again (please vote šŸ¤¢)

Hehe this is mine and Mr Aā€™s favourite game
Iā€™d watch them have birthday nookie-the thought makes me heave but Iā€™d take it for the team
at least it would all be over in about 20 seconds (and another half hour of mad ma barker howling about heā€™s no man-a real man would have lasted at least a minute)

then I could live my life,happy,knowing theyā€™d fucked off and couldnā€™t con anyone any longer

(I have a mate who I love dearly,but sheā€™s a real hinch witch-sheā€™s just the target group hinch cons out of her hard earned money,so just knowing she would never be conned again by that witch would make me very happy)

Reactions: 15
Mine is a batshit crazy labrador....she would just go straight through it!! šŸ¶ šŸ˜‚
He's done that before too. We have a material roller child gate that he charged through. Luckily the thing just unclipped at the mount points and wasnt broken šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
That poor dog is just a doll for her to dress up. I know he's lost all dignity & dog-ness (not a word but you know what I mean šŸ˜„) anyway, but party hats etc really aren't for dogs (imo, no offence to anyone on here who dress up their animals).

Reactions: 14
Andddddd thereā€™s the wedding photo!! šŸ¤£

#predictable
Itā€™s not a Hinch event if thereā€™s not a wedding photo though!

His creepy face in that first picture & her sickening quotes
ā€œOur journey may not be perfectā€
Mr A would put me in the bin if I posted stuff like that on his birthday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve got such second hand embarrassment for that actual performance last night. Imagine publicly begging your wife for a shag on social media?! bleeping criminal.

There always has to be such a scene, couldnā€™t have just run her a bath, can never just give her the tub of ice cream without some staged display of affection. Mr Inch is my idea of hell in a manšŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I always wonder if Jamieā€™s ex (or as I like to think of her ā€œthe one that had a lucky escapeā€) is on here and seeā€™s their ā€˜journeyā€™ on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Iā€™ve got such second hand embarrassment for that actual performance last night. Imagine publicly begging your wife for a shag on social media?! bleeping criminal.

There always has to be such a scene, couldnā€™t have just run her a bath, can never just give her the tub of ice cream without some staged display of affection. Mr Inch is my idea of hell in a manšŸ¤¢
That whole thing was on a level with ā€œsack-gateā€ and that was really dreadful! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
ā€œOur journey may not be perfectā€

whikst posting a fairytale gypsy wedding costing 1000ā€™s a trip to Paris. ...... duck OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.