Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey SS has just said her phone is going for repair and not back until Saturday. Do you think the pampers fiasco is being investigated? 🧐
Nah she’s been saying her phone is knackered for a few weeks so I don’t think there’s anything else to it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't you think that she'd have a day off Instagram and social media today and just spend the time with her beautiful family?
Just popping by to say this is absolutely perfect. She should defo take some of her own advice 😂 😂 😂 enjoy a taste of your own medicine Grinchy

Reactions: 13
Wouldn't you think that she'd have a day off Instagram and social media today and just spend the time with her beautiful family? My present husband would be mightliy pissed off if I just dicked about on my phone filming him for the world to see on his birthday! I think it's plain rude!
"Our journey may not be perfect but as long as you carry on supporting me being a total bleep, I'll be with you til the end"
duck off!
she bleats on to the “trolls” that they should be spending time with their beautiful family but unfortunately can’t take her own advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oooo 2/4 ain’t bad for me. I called the Gosfield Hall or Disney pics. Of course she had to slip a wedding pic in as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ron in his peddle pushers. The dog with a hat on. Inch tapping his knife and fork like a cretin before eating. So much to compute this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Im probably seriously Middleton to the party but duck me! She’s actually made a waffle in the waffle maker!!!
Now I’m hoping she attempts some sort of pastry mushroom turmeric infused birthday cake made in the slow cooker covered in 20 melted chocolate oranges

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Just listened to inches stories, jesus the voice, breath, yuck, yuck, yuck!
If I was the last woman alive and he was the last man alive, I'd sew my vagina closed so he never comes close to me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I hope she's got jaymay a sports bra for his birthday 🍉🍉
i made a comment this morning about Jamie’s manboobs and someone reported me! My comment was removed yet everyone else this morning has said stuff about Jamie and their comments have stayed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Out early this morning and I've only just watched her breakfast montage. Why has she just cooked flour and water paste for Jamie's breakfast???
Pancakes need milk and eggs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
O wow made a real waffle! But what was the point in putting it into jug just pour straight from bowl no?!
And video henry and ronnie on the sofa long view of Henry quickly of ronnie with the chocolate bars its like she does prefer her dog!

Reactions: 12
I love how she’s made him a breakfast the same as she would do for Ronnie.
No grown man wants a waffle with banana on his birthday. Give the poor bloke a sausage sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how she’s made him a breakfast the same as she would do for Ronnie.
No grown man wants a waffle with banana on his birthday. Give the poor bloke a sausage sandwich
I bet he gave her one last night 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.