Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me actual waffles on the waffle maker?! Well this IS a day for celebration 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair, the waffles looked half decent. Not a raw mushroom in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she use packet mix? Just flour and water? The woman can’t even beat an egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Confused.com about the waffles. Some powder and water?? Isn’t it a batter with eggs, milk and flour? 🤔

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand this .
Think this is for a reaction from Tattlers .
Why would you give that amountor chocolate bars to your toddler ?
I bet they are Jamies but he has them to keep him still on the couch for the gram!

Reactions: 9
What bothers me, why doesn't he do any cooking?
Cant be any worse than her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waffle and banana birthday breakfast....if thats meant to be a euphemism shouldn't her waffle be blue? 😂😂🤮🤮 xx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to being up the pampers situ again, but why don’t the media jump on things like this?? Im sure it would be a story almost immediately if it was any other ‘celeb’ ‘influencer’ (WHATever they bloody are) flouting the rules in a global pandemic.

Reactions: 18
Would you rather...

Have to watch Zoph on Insta day to day giving the worlds most boring content (please vote 😮 )

or

watch Vest and Zoph have their birthday sex and they disappear from social media forever and ever and never have to see them again (please vote 🤢)

Hehe this is mine and Mr A’s favourite game

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
One thing really bugging me about that bath is the sheer waste of tea lights. I’d be livid if my partner wasted all my tea lights like that. They are for me wax melts and nothing else. Got it???
Can you imagine that waxy horrible smell when they are all blown out :(

Reactions: 4
Finally she is using the bloody waffle machine for WAFFLES! Jesus it is definitely vest-lifes birthday. But did you need to let everyone know that you are basically making baby 2 today. And how are you going for a blow dry at 8:30pm and not showing us the results is it worse then before? Hurry up Zophh as I start work soon

Reactions: 5
Good grief she puts Vests birthday brekkie on the gram, what next his birthday dump?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would you rather...

Have to watch Zoph on Insta day to day giving the worlds most boring content (please vote 😮 )

or

watch Vest and Zoph have their birthday sex and they disappear from social media forever and ever and never have to see them again (please vote 🤢)

Hehe this is mine and Mr A’s favourite game
This is like a riddle from one of the saw films 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to being up the pampers situ again, but why don’t the media jump on things like this?? Im sure it would be a story almost immediately if it was any other ‘celeb’ ‘influencer’ (WHATever they bloody are) flouting the rules in a global pandemic.
When have you EVER seen a bad story about Princess Sophie of Maldonia in the press, other than a tiny story about her having a barbecue with family in lockdown? It just doesnt happen! I am sure Gleam pay them off

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.