Mrs Hinch #261 late night blow dry for the nest, hoping for a different blow is mr vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but notice and I’m really really sorry if it offends anyone but does anyone else think lord donnay looks like he’s an amputee ?
I hope she gave him a training bra and a reminder to stop skipping leg day when he's doing his resistance bands!

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but notice and I’m really really sorry if it offends anyone but does anyone else think lord donnay looks like he’s an amputee ?
I literally thought Of Oscar Pistorius when I saw this. I recently watched a documentary about him on Netflix and they were showing him walking without his prosthetic legs and that almost exactly what he looked like 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it too early for a new thread suggestion?
Waffles in a waffle maker, will wonders never cease?
Vesty spent his birthday looking like he was out on day release.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Random question but a lot of influencers do giveaways quite regularly, has Mrs Hinch ever done one?I’ve followed her on and off for a couple of years and honestly can’t recall her ever doing a competition or giveaway? PS long time Tattle lurker (especially on Mrs Meldrum’s threads!), first time poster.Hi everyone 👋🏻
Her Hinchers fail to notice this, never gives anything away, yet she takes takes takes. Naive idiots, they gladly watch her brag and show off all her gifted stuff and expensive purchases while they probably can’t even afford to feed their kids after they’ve brought all the stuff for their Narnia she actually no longer uses, but still they fawn over and think she deserves it.

Reactions: 13
Guyzzzzz I wonder if Fishy Hinch is coming home tomorrow!! I can’t wait to see yet more absolutely abismal animal care 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Calling bingo for Bubbles the fish. Or any other very imaginative name associated with fish. Or will she call it Fred?...because everything needs alliteration baybe....such question, many drama.

Reactions: 8
Out of curiosity I went and found her house on google and the sold price in 2016, it was 307k :p so much for being relatable
Probably worth around 400K or more now with the extension.

Random question but a lot of influencers do giveaways quite regularly, has Mrs Hinch ever done one?I’ve followed her on and off for a couple of years and honestly can’t recall her ever doing a competition or giveaway? PS long time Tattle lurker (especially on Mrs Meldrum’s threads!), first time poster.Hi everyone 👋🏻
I was literally just thinking this. I follow home accounts with like 20K followers and even they’ve done giveaways. The thing is, she could easily do a giveaway that would have cost her absolutely nothing. If I was in her position, I have plenty ideas of what I would do but I remember thinking at the start of Covid how nice it would have been for her to do a big hamper of cleaning products and give them away while raising awareness on the importance of being clean to stop the spread. What did she do instead? Barely mentioned Covid at the time and carried on as normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.